Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion (639 Views)

Soldiers Troop In Kaduna Ahead Of Protest Over Sacking Of Civil Servants. Photos / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion by beldad(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Keke raiders in Aba protest over police constant extortion.

Keke raiders in Aba took to the streets today to protest over 50naira fee paid to police on patrol at every stop. The raiders decided they have had enough of the extortion as they where not making any profit, since they have to roger the police men on duty and also pay the touts too. It was a peaceful protest though but to the detriment of commuters as they had to trek since the keke drivers refused to work. The drivers packed closed to NTA at ogbor hill and at opobo road. Saying enough is enough.

Re: Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion by Lordjunta(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
I had to ask a keke driver one day,how much did u just make in dis trip. From Ngwa Road to Schl Road is #50. New Era junction is another is #50; Waterside is another #50.Ukaegbu junction is another #50. Opobo Junction is another #50. Total of #250 plus d usual #10 tally to Agboro i.e #260.Keke usually carry 4 persons at #50 is #200.D man go buy fuel,if itz on high purahase must deliver every week. i weep for Abia

2 Likes

Re: Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion by mrvitalis(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
And Abia state complain of lack of found
Am very sure this people will be ready to pay a tax of 5k per month if government will save them from all this taxing from police and thugs
And there are over 100000 keke in Abia State... That's 6 billion per year bro.. From keke alone
Taxi and shops should give u over 30 billion per year.. Plus industry tax... Abia should have no problem raising 70bn per year on IGR. .. but they have one fat f**l who keeps building substandard roads and his people keep praising him (while can't blame them that's the best they have seen since 1999)
Re: Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
And Abia state complain of lack of found
Am very sure this people will be ready to pay a tax of 5k per month if government will save them from all this taxing from police and thugs
And there are over 100000 keke in Abia State... That's 6 billion per year bro.. From keke alone
Taxi and shops should give u over 30 billion per year.. Plus industry tax... Abia should have no problem raising 70bn per year on IGR. .. but they have one fat f**l who keeps building substandard roads and his people keep praising him (while can't blame them that's the best they have seen since 1999)

Please are you mad or what?
Please face your useless state.

Rubbish!

Face that governor carrying GeePee tank as belly in ur state. What nonsense.

You dey call am fat fo.ol, na your state or ur governor. Better respect urself, this no be APC PDP issue.
Re: Keke Raiders In Aba Protest Over Police Constant Extortion by mrvitalis(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2016
NormalCodes:

Please are you mad or what?
Please face your useless state.

Rubbish!

Face that governor carrying GeePee tank as belly in ur state. What nonsense.

You dey call am fat fo.ol, na your state or ur governor. Better respect urself, this no be APC PDP issue.
My state governor is no better I accept... but what I said is the truth... Take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Pictures Of Residents Scooping Diesel From Burst Pipe In Apapa / I Don’t Think My Ministers, Aides Are Corrupt – Buhari / PHOTOS: Cousin To APC Candidate Endorses, PDP Pastor Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.