Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

90's Acura Legend - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 90's Acura Legend (950 Views)

Peugeot Celebrates 50 Years Of Legend 504, Nigerians Reacts (photos) / Highlander For Volvo XC 90 / Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90's Acura Legend by Nefo: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hi Nairlanders,

Someone is offering me a 90's Acura Legend at low price. The car is clean inside out and it's currently in the United States. The car cheap die but has over 200k Miles on it. I heard this car is a rare gold. How True is that? My only problem is that I might use it for long and will I be able to sell afterwards.

Re: 90's Acura Legend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oga GAZZUZZ Pls your advice is needed here. Na u be expert for Japanese motor.
Re: 90's Acura Legend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nefo in the 3rd pic there is a maintenance required light illuminated on the dashboard. if you still have plans 4 this vehicle do service it over there b4 sending it into the country. Besides is the vehicle eligible for import into the country cos I think customs has an age limit restriction on vehicles to be allowed into the country.

1 Like

Re: 90's Acura Legend by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2016
legend is very legendary for sucking the owners dry. Mileage is high, car is old, please find a more recent car.

My opinion

Gazzuzz the Legend king

3 Likes

Re: 90's Acura Legend by nurey(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Clean Nigerian used is sold for nothing more than 250k, whether it is used for a minute or just for a day. Because of its V6 engine, the demand is very low. Buy it if you intend to rock it till thy Kingdom come.

Nurey The truth-king
Re: 90's Acura Legend by Denn(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
mileage not too high for an old car.

looks well maintained.

the cost of buying a car abroad is not the only major cost...even if you are paying 0 USD for the car, you would still incur shipping and clearing which will be at least 500,000 naira.

you cannot sell a used copy for N500,000 here in Nigeria, even if used by Lord Lugard and his pretty damsel.

invest that 500k plus purchase cost on a real classic or a modern car...except you plan to buy strictly for personal use in the long term.

the honda legend is a sweet car to drive...i did my first 200km/h in one on ogbomoso to ilorin road....my female passenger then was busy reading a magazine and did not even notice the speed...

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: The Success Of Eleko Motor Race And What Got Alibaba Angry / Keep Your Car Breathing Well: Change The Air Filters / World's Most Expensive SUV: $500,000 Mercedes Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.