Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (55983 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by giles14(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
dabimzy:
Just suprised at the ways some boys(should I call them men? Hell no) have been supporting this man.Forgetting they have mothers, and one day they will have wives.
where were u wen wizkid n FFK wer saying rubbish about Bianca n Linda.or is it dat Yoruba man dat swear to kill his Igbo wife.

coming to d case of remi tinubu ,y will she call a man who is older than her a thug. wot she got fits very well.

and for u ar calling boys wen u get married pls don't show respect to your husband in d name of feminine movement..

Yoruba pple are jst green snake.

always claiming to be respectful but wen dey see pple frm other tribe dey will insult and show disrespect as if dat person is not a human

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sukkot: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. This is not a laughing matter. That line is really complex. Impregnate her? Where could such thought come from?
lol yeah i know. that guy is obviously a sick twisted man. but what are ya gonna do ? he is one of the kings of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ezeego1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016

Chaii! bonga fish cheesy cheesy

Yelobar people don suffer!

LWKMD!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino is not emotionally stable.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by 9jatatafo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino should know that we all have our different tastes when it comes to our sex partners. Some like them big others small or medium.
Dino is one hell of a disgrace in the senate.
Does it mean Dino is eyeing Stella Odua or there is something between them?
Remi Tinubu should consult her lawyers and file a suit against him.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
sukkot:
lol yeah i know. that guy is obviously a sick twisted man. but what are ya gonna do ? he is one of the kings of the jungle.
I'm really wondering where such thinking could come from. Only mad men or a genius can come up with such unrelated comment. I know he's not a genius.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Olusola147(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
frankline5:
When Dino was misbehaving and calling jonathan all sorts of names,zombies were hailing and calling him freedom fighter now that the chicken has finally come home to roast you guys are now singing sermons.

Una never see anything

But,on a serious note, who wouldn't like to be with Ada Stella Odoua? The princess of the East.
My brother that beautiful woman called Stella Na my madam crush since 1800BC. who cares about any other arrogant bonga fish grin
frankline5:
When Dino was misbehaving and calling jonathan all sorts of names,zombies were hailing and calling him freedom fighter now that the chicken has finally come home to roast you guys are now singing sermons.

Una never see anything

But,on a serious note, who wouldn't like to be with Ada Stella Odoua? The princess of the East.
My brother that beautiful woman called Stella Na my madam crush since 1800BC. who cares about any other arrogant bonga fish
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sukkot: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm really wondering where such thinking could come from. Only mad men or a genius can come up with such unrelated comment. I know he's not a genius.
buahahahahaha now thats funny. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by avatar77: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
although i never lik dat melaye of a person bt u dnt judge from one side..its was d woman dat first call him rapist and woman beater,dat was why he reply him that way...dat apc for u..fighti fighti people
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by yadnus1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is what you get when you run a political party like a one-man business affair,politics of patronage.I don't pity Tinubu at all in this matter because he brought it upon himself. You imposed Dino Melaye a political proustite who was representing Kabba/Bunu/ljumu at House of Reps on the platform of PDP on the people of Kogi West.According to those in-the-know,party hierarchies strongly supported the candidacy of Bidemi Adeyemi who was then a member of Kogi State House of Assembly,but the usual politics of "Baba so pe" overruled the wish of everyone at the meeting. See where it lands them now.Same applied to the emergence of Bukola Saraki who crossed over from PDP at the last hour.l know Tinubu will be biting his fingers now but the deed is done.l remember how Melaye practically ran away with the election materials during the party primaries in Dec 2014.Tinubu also muscled over Bidemi Adeyemi from seeking redress at the court which made Adeyemi to leave APC for LP.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come
"You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a Ph.D. in detecting bullsh*t!” F' tinubu's wife, rape her who cares; she is too disrespectful and arrogant. Ride her kitten in black chamber floor who cares. Kerosene #200 a litre and who dis story don eep self.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Mrjo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
U and this man what is difference? U keep calling him p**sy as u are better. Bt dont 4get no smoke without fire, cus nt only mrs tinubu was there.
Fanirandele:

Tinubu can't do anything so why is the p**Sy denying his words grin Man wey no even stand by his words grin he is the biggest coward ever
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Cityguy: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hot blood, and hot ladies!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by AfroKnight: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
No matter your political leaning, you should not even be tempted to support the actions of a man threatening to assault and ràpe another man's wife.

A cursory glance at those in support of this depravity reveals the region where they hail from. Just remember that in the same breath he implied he'd rather impregnate your "princess". Like she is just a sex doll. This man has no respect for women. Even Stella would never see his statement as a compliment. Not even remotely.

Get over your defeat at the polls. Get over your hatred. You cannot continue to cut your nose to spite your face. You will remain defeated until you learn to accommodate others. Alagbara ma m'ero.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by nini007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Almajiri1:
See finishing from Dino! I join Jagaban and Fashola laugh at bonga fish line!
Chisos, see teeth.... all hail the real Vampire
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by chidozieikeji2: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
SaffronSpice:

My bullshit detector thinks otherwise;I can hear it beeping grin.
Listen to it yourself:beep...beep...beep...wink.
then that ur bullshit detector is made in china better buy a new bullshit detector
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by chachanga: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Chimpanzee sef like better thing.

You can imagine the possible prodigality of this lecherous lout as par women in general? He must have been spending a larger percentage of his time on the floor of the house just ogling those married aunties and grandma's.

Elected into office, eating all that big money just to Pass constructive life changing Bills for the betterment of the pple and all he can do now is sit there watching hips, bosom and nyansh all day fantasizing shocked!

Hian, dirty monkey! It's just a national shame dat Nigerians are to handicapped to do anything except siddon look.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Oketwin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
we as a pipu are to sentimental in our judgement remind tinubu must have said something that infuriated Dino am not saying Wat Dino said is right

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by karashita: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Impregnate you? If he really said this then he needs a cranium check. What does that mean? A reflex? Something he always tells his wife back home? Where does such filth cone from?

What people fail to realise is that Dino's second name is filth.
He lacks respect for women and womanhood-dont even want to go into that.
I dont blame him though.I blame the people of Kogi who sold their right to vote to a tout like him.It is a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by foladara777(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:

Before you start pontificating, know that NASS is not the same as Lagos State Assembly, if Tinubu and his irresponsible wife fail to draw the line, they will be thoroughly embarrased. Tinubu should limit his ludo politics to south west. Dino melaye is not accountable to anyone
Put quite simply, u are dumb... Melaye is a legislator and representative and he is not accountable to anyone?? Gimme d name of your secondary school principal- if u ever attended one- someone must pay for creating this bundle of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Osiris16: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
And his man is a senator? Speechless
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by karashita: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oketwin:
we as a pipu are to sentimental in our judgement remind tinubu must have said something that infuriated Dino am not saying Wat Dino said is right

And what is right in what he said?
So Remi Tinubu infuriated him by saying he should stop threatening fellow senators everytime he is aggrieved?
Is that too much to say?
Who is Dino by the way?Only in Nigeria will someone with his antecedents think he is something.Nigerian politician!
Shioor.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by karashita: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
foladara777:

Put quite simply, u are dumb... Melaye is a legislator and representative and he is not accountable to anyone?? Gimme d name of your secondary school principal- if u ever attended one- someone must pay for creating this bundle of stupidity.

Thanks for this comment.
Honestly,i wonder what the problem is with Nigerians o.I mean,how did we get here?
People just take any shiiit thrown at them and life goes on.
Honestly,if we dont change our disposition,these useless politicians will continue to feel they could get away with anything!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by karashita: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Osiris16:
And his man is a senator? Speechless

I tire o.
Always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Dbiks: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You see no problem who has carried her power drunk hangover from the SW where everone virtually worships and licks her hubby's ass to the floor of the Nigerian senate!!.

This woman thinks her husband's influence extends to the red chamber hence her arrogance as depicted in her sitting on the chair reserved for the DSP.No one should even attempt to play up the feminine card.The bonga fish woman would have to learn that her husband's influence does not extend outside their region and if she dare attempts to exhibit those tendencies to politicians outside the SW,they would put her in place
Am sure if the DSP was someone like Dino he would have given her a dirty slap on that day and maybe you zombies would come up later to play the feminine card!! Rubbish!! She got served

Guy cool down first and think..........
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by OlivetBen(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..

Noding my head in affirmation! That is what I call maturity. You gave out a mature comment worthy of commendation. With this I think u are a wife material.

On the news, I shake my head for Nigeria as a whole. This is the kind of law makers we have "if the head is sick the whole body will also be sick" if our law makers can fight in THE House,abuse themselves with inflamatory statements in the House, tell me any good law that can come out from them? I pray God for better leaders for better Nigeria
So help us God!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by cococandy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
SMH
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Boyewu: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino has done better thing in the Senate concerning Tinubu... Wailers. Click like and share if you want your mum or sister be molested by the Dino in that form.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by uridadole: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
doublewisdom:
grin Dino don crase finish.

My regrets in 2015 elections was castint my vote for Dino.

Its gonna be Aro next.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by olabukola: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
And uptill now he has not denied saying so. This man Dino needs a shrink now and fast.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sucess001(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Actually....SR seems to always report things favorable to Tinubu...

Could his influence in govt be the reason SR has access to a lot of classified information?

We will never know...

Dino was wrong to say those things...very wrong...

But Remi Tinbu also calling him a child and thug is also inexcusable...
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by amacastel: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dismissing him, Governor Oshiomhole said, “Any responsible individual that is truly worth to be called a Senator, a position that convokes respect, decorum, and decent public conduct, should know the limits of his verbal diarrhoea.”

Laughing @ oshomole statement kettle calling pot black. Meanwhile Mrs tinubu is not d only female senator in d country she shld learn how to respect,compote,and carry her self , u don't insult a colleague and run back to say the want to abuse a woman if u knw u are woman that can't fight bone to bone with a man respect ur self. And talk honorablly with dt u will be respected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.