Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (29693 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / First Female To Win N5 Million Naira On MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / How Do I Sit In Audience Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by emiemi(f): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2009
Waow!! I missed the programme only got to watch the presentation of the cheque part plus audience play.

This is very encouraging for peeps like us who have been trying to get on the show.

Good for mtn and frank!!

Kudos to Aroma

Thanks to Picoba for posting the questions he answered.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Igwe9(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2009
Weldon Aroma ,you really made us proud. cool
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by privteEye: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2009
Nice one by Aroma, must have spent resources on learning. However luck was on his side cos the show needs more than brain work.

Wish him da best with da money, hope the money is not taxable?

Check out this link on an episode of British version of WWTBAM, kinda interesting and controversial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Wants_to_Be_a_Millionaire%3F_(UK_game_show)#Major_Charles_Ingram_affair

The winner was denied the prize eventually,
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by shesi(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2009
how many questions did he have to answer?

don't mean to brag but i knew all the answers to the questions pocoba posted except the volcano one. tongue

how much is 10mil naira in dollars? good luck to him. he looks like a cool dude.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Emizy: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2009
Aroma is an hero nd a role model 2 nigerian youths.he wasnt tensed at all until d 5million naira question instead frank was afraid dat was going 2 lose his job, aroma u are a genius!!![color=][/color]
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by darqly(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2009
The questions fell well for him and he played his lifelines excellently!!
I think he's proof that people still do read after all.
Enjoy your life bro, you only live once. I loved the way he played so laidback and at rest. wink
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2009
Where does Aroma Ufodike stay ? grin the guy is owing me oohhhh  .Nice one Aroma

MTN will be bowing their heads in shame after their manipulations and all that someone still emerged to win 10million.

Well it all boils down that the difference between sucess and failure is information .

They had better change that Who Wants To Be A Millionaire To Billionaire.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by lexyman(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2009
the guy deserves more than 10million naira, he had beaten Frank Edohor  in that game of psychology.

that guys is good !, smart, vast,great,fortunate,lucky ,clever,brilliant, intelligent, i think he's all !!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by spora1: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2009
Aroma may be single, but he may not be that "young" afterall.

He is the Chairman of www.terencegray.com at Lekki?. See here http://terencegray.com/our_board.html
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by denny4ril: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2009
Dat s a proof to everyone dat watever a man can conceive, he can achieve. wen  there is a will, there s a way.  so dont RETIRE but REFIRE to ACQUIRE your DESIRE. thumbs up 4 dis AROMA guy
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by rickie4us(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2009
this is good news for those who missed yesterday's edition. It will be shown again tomorrow on the Program WWTBAM
just make sure you have enough petrol in your gen sha ,
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by iniguy(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2009
Thats great! Well done Aroma!! I'll never give up on reading. . . .indeed no knowledge is a waste!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by diggler(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2009
I just got myself a new role model

This dude is something else.

spora1:

Aroma may be single, but he may not be that "young" afterall.

He is the Chairman of www.terencegray.com at Lekki?. See here http://terencegray.com/our_board.html

Google needs to be friggin banned, see as people don research the dude finish. grin grin
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Ibitoyesofola(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2009
:d
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Ibitoyesofola(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2009
cheesy dat is gud more óròrò 2 ur elbow aroma ur indeed an Aroma to we the viewers kip it up ò bi MTN go and sleep.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by sashsupo(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2009
Awesome,

My question is, what is the tax structure for such money? Will he pay under PAYE category to Fashola (i.e. 25%) or under another tax category? Hope the guy no go eventually drop 5 million to Fashola & FG?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by bigben3: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2009
this is excellent,thumb up for the guy!!!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by sashsupo(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2009
spora1:

He is the Chairman of www.terencegray.com at Lekki?.  See here http://terencegray.com/our_board.html

from www.terencegray.com

Ufodike C.E. Aroma II

BSC. Geography, Chairman TerenceGray Limited.
Aroma is a graduate of Geography from the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a Master’s Degree in Geographic Information Services (MGIS) from the University of Lagos. His career started with Eco control Consultants in 1998. He rose to the level of Field Supervisor, and was the managing supervisor for the Environmental Impact assessment done on the Obite Gas Project for the Elf/NNPC joint venture. He then left for Diamond bank Plc where he worked for six years. At Diamond Bank, he rose to an Assistant Manager level, he was the officer in charge of several key transactions for the bank which included: the Mouka Limited equity buy back and capital conversion, the Chisco Transport NBL haulage scheme, the introduction of both the Guinness Nigeria and Reckitt Benckiser distributor scheme and he played an important role in the bank’s treasury automation system and championed the implementation of a state-of-the art asset and liability management system.
He is an energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong analytical, communication and people skill. He has over the years developed an in-depth knowledge of Econometric modeling that has improved his ability to initiate, drive and deliver world-class solutions that will add veritable value to any organization’s corporate goals and objective.
Aroma is a consummate financial service professional and is currently engaged in financial services consulting and, at the same time, chairs Mobcom Technologies.

He holds several professional qualifications and is a member of several professional bodies which include: The African Research Institute (London), The Health Safety and Environment Association of Nigeria, The Beta Sigma Nigeria and the GIS Institute (London)
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by PurestBoy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2009
What a man can do, can a woman really do better?? Can a woman win this money??
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by kenede: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
10million naira question.

What did Prof.(Mrs) Mathai Wangari win a Nobel prize for.?
a.literature
b.Economics
c.Peace
d.Medicine.

And the answer is , PEACE.
Guys i actually Know dat one,but d guy too much.
I knew he was going 2 get dat far,hes widely travel.You learn so much from travel.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by chrisical(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2009
He did tremendously well yesteday.Frank tried all he could to make the guy tensed up but Aruoma kept his cool and landed the ultimate prize.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by babonboard(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats fanatastic at last person chop WWTBAM money
i hope it be on youtube soon so that i can get to watch it as well.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by picoba(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
This is great. I'll be the next winner of 10 M.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Realsam(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Aroma is simply entertaining and educative love his gut. Like I will always say the different between the advanced country and the underdeveloped or developing country is that in advance world they do things to better the community or to better individual while in the other you things to make money or to make a living. Aroma simply came to WWTBAM to enjoy himself.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
The guy is good, really good.
Anyway, i think the game is a game of luck.
What a man does not know, he won't know.
For eg, i knew the answer to the 10million question, but didn't know the 5million question.
In other words, if i was the one i would have left in the 2million question.
I just pray to be lucky when i finally make it to that hot seat.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by ReachRich(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
Wow. I cant wait to watch the show tomorrow. I missed it on friday.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by saworoide: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
Congrats to Aroma. The guy really deserves it. I remember when a guy named Quadri became the first person to win 1 million Naira, he was celebrated and invited to shows. This is just te beginning of the accolade for Aroma.

With this MTN should raise the prize to 20M. I will be the to win that one. I've been playing for this game for over 5 years, one day sha, I will get invited to play the game.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by ituajohn: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
they guy was very brave i will give him that
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by qblaze(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
I suspect foul play. This guy chairs a "creative engineering firm." Did they frisk him for electronic devices?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Eaglebabe: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
I pray he is not married.I am interested.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by soulamanne(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
that guy must be a brilliant guy.he even had 2 live lines till d 14th qtn!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by soulamanne(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
oops.spell check, life lines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight / Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.