Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket (10573 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Ademusiwa1: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Some of you are not smart. Mr borriface is considered, not as an indigenous to Ondo state, the law state, he can't be governor of ondo state
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by mileskiyo(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
[size=32pt]FTC[/size]

APC is winning Ondo state

Zoology again.....I thought we learnt our lessons

Loool grin grin grin You echoed my sentiments exactly, I hadn't even opened the link yet when I thought it. You must be clairvoyant... cheesy
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Odaliki: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Sen Tayo Alashoadura is the best most promising candidate to win the election
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Babsjad(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Borroffice is the least on the aspirants list to be considered for the APC governorship ticket.A liar & a deceiver.

Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by sundayamazing3: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Mimiko has killed Ondo State for 8 years. I don't think any reasonable person will go out and vote for PDP in the forthcoming poll. Mimiko offended all the Association of jobless Graduates in Ondo State. We sat for TESCOM exam since sept 2014 but Mimiko think he is a gimmick. Mimiko is the only governor who refused to recruit 4 8 years in Ondo State.I advocated against Jonathan in d last poll in Ondo State because Mimiko promised him 1million votes. Above all, I will be happy seeing mimiko going to kuje prison after 8 corrupt years in office.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by mikki123(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Alhaji Jamiu Ekungba under my foot. Olusola Oke made a silly mistake for defecting to APC.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Holuwashanumy: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls come to Ondo State and come and see what is going on in the state... Imagine 6months salary...Infact Ondo people need to think twice... May God deliver our people from pains and agony...
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by lawsbanks: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Femistico:
Apc chance in ondo state is very very slim...

In case you're a politician in pdp ondo state , sorry you've lost already.. .. In case you're an outsider... Im currently in ondo state and an indigene. . Let Apc pick a ram as it's candidate... They've won already... The election is between APC and any other party that may bring a worthy candidate... . Pdp has lost it already here
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by mikkypel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
PDP candidates are still weak but we won't give APC a chance.. The states they are ruling are in chaos.. It is better if Nigeria is not in one party system... But i pray the man after God's heart wins the election irrespective of party even if he is from APGA
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Babatundecash(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
PDP all the way, buhari has made our victory too easy for us. Even if we present goat as a candidate, ondo people would vote for us.
....u made me laugh,I am very sure u're typing outside Ondo state,mimiko and pdp will be sent packing from the Alagbaka govt. House come Nov.26....did you know the wicked governor has refuse to pay workers from January till this present moment and all state tertiary institution in different local govt. Are currently lock down....I'M a student of Aaua nd an indigene of owo a prominent l.g.a in ondo North#what mimiko saw during the presidency and Nass election where by he lost one of his polling booth....is just a tip of the eyes berge#it will be an easy ride for Apc nd Aketi or Boroffice into the Alagbaka govt. House dis time around....if u've a friend in ondo state u may call to confirm from him the populace hate for mimiko and his heinous heart of display or if u don't believe me wait til nov.26 to confirm my words.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by Babatundecash(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Femistico:
Apc chance in ondo state is very very slim...
I Believe you must be typing outside ondo state,come to ondo town where mimiko hails from and other local govt. Area it is Apc all the way what happen during march 28. 2015 in the state is a tip of the ice berge....are u telling it is right for mimiko and his wicked fellow to owe my parents seven month salarys? Bros,abeg think am well....even oluagunloye of the sdp has a better chance of displacing mimiko and pdp that shows how unpopular pdp is in the state.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
I still remember this thread when Mimiko defeated Tinubu's candidate in 2012.
www.nairaland.com/1082641/jagaban-returns-lagos-empty-handed

Mimiko is an expert in defeating Tinubu and others.......Borrofice ko Borrowtoilet ni. Nonsense!
Re: Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
lawsbanks:

In case you're a politician in pdp ondo state , sorry you've lost already.. .. In case you're an outsider... Im currently in ondo state and an indigene. . Let Apc pick a ram as it's candidate... They've won already... The election is between APC and any other party that may bring a worthy candidate... . Pdp has lost it already here
See your ram head. ''Jagaban return to lagos empty handed''. You remember that famous newspaper headline?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries / Gov. Akpabio Begs: Sends Prince Akapbio To Lagos With $.5bn To Beg Tinubu.. / Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.