Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? (1150 Views)

Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
sometimes last week my bros for street who is an upcoming architect asked me to accompany him to the site where he has been contacted by a really big shot in the corporate world to build a shopping complex(design & build,archi students go grab)this dude is in his late twenties and drive a lexus es350,he's also the one paying his little sister's school fees(faith,a well endowed girl,am always fantasizing about sleeping with her).
we got to the site and i saw the bros acting as if he's the total oga at the top.i noticed some of the casual workers were older than 3DEE(the name we call the architect in my hood),i also noticed that the casual workers were also working with vigour and they look tough.this got me wondering if hardwork is indeed all it takes to be a success or things come into play(the casual workers were really skillful and incredibly hardworking).
the yuppie architect's job is not as strenuos as the casual workers,all he has to do is use his rich imagination to draw a beautiful edifice and then drive down to the site to ensure that what he draw is what is been built.pls tell us your opinion if you think that other requirements determine success.
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by hemartins(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Have you heard of the The G - factor.

Grace Factor.

1 Like

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
hemartins:
Have you heard of the The G - factor.

Grace Factor.
grace!!hmmm!!!not everyone has that anyway.
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
@hemartins can tell me more about grace and how it works?
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Theoritical(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
The truck pusher would have been a billionaire"
#grace
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Theoritical:
#grace
can you tell me more about grace?
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Theoritical:
#grace
can you tell me more about grace?can it be manipulated(fetish means)?
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Theoritical(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nostradamus:
can you tell me more about grace?can it be manipulated(fetish means)?
the free and unmerited favour of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
As copied from a dictionary..
An ill-gotten weath(fetish wealth) has a fetish end
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by 3Dee(m): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by 3Dee(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Baba wetin you want make I do na.
angry angry

OK. Tomorrow, I promise to fetch concrete with my legs tonguetongue.

And next time you look at my sister, I will decking your eyes with concrete. angryangry
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by hemartins(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Nostradamus:
@hemartins can tell me more about grace and how it works?

Grace opens closed doors. Grace single you out even without Qualification. Grace brings favors you don't deserve. Even with hard work, you still needs God's Grace and favour to succeed.
I am a product of Grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by terrezo2002(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2016
OP, first don't look at a girl to the extent you you feel like having sex with her.
Yea, hard work is good, but not enough. There is what will call Favour from God. It can rubbish many years of labour. So as you work hard also pray for favour. God is the giver because success comes from only Him

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2016
3Dee:

Baba wetin you want make I do na.
angry angry

OK. Tomorrow, I promise to fetch concrete with my legs tonguetongue.

And next time you look at my sister, I will decking your eyes with concrete. angryangry
ROFL!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
hemartins:

Grace opens closed doors. Grace single you out even without Qualification. Grace brings favors you don't deserve. Even with hard work, you still needs God's Grace and favour to succeed.
I am a product of Grace.
hmmm!!i want this,how do i attract this grace into my life?
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
It's hardwork and opportunity, dude.

No other shortcut.

Your bro went through four rigourous years in the university to get to where he is today. Other workers didn't.
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2016
SirWere:
It's hardwork and opportunity, dude.

No other shortcut.

Your bro went through four rigourous years in the university to get to where he is today. Other workers didn't.
hmmm!!your speech is thought provoking.
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by hemartins(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Nostradamus:
hmmm!!i want this,how do i attract this grace into my life?

When your life is in tune with God's will.

1 Like

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by kevoh(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Work hard and Work SMART.

Three uneducated Barbers started their business back in 2003 in my estate. Three of them were hard workers but 2016 only one of them is successful and still in the business with multiple shops across the estate. That was the SMART one. I can remember helping him out sometime with bulk sms to thank his customers once in a month. That's working smart!

Wheel Barrow pushers, bricklayers e.t.c work hard but the one who decides to buy like ten Wheel Barrows and give it out to the pushers while collecting daily remittance is the one working smart. Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2016
kevoh:
Work hard and Work SMART.

Three uneducated Barbers started their business back in 2003 in my estate. Three of them were hard workers but 2016 only one of them is successful and still in the business with multiple shops across the estate. That was the SMART one. I can remember helping him out sometime with bulk sms to thank his customers once in a month. That's working smart!

Wheel Barrow pushers, bricklayers e.t.c work hard but the one who decides to buy like ten Wheel Barrows and give it out to the pushers while collecting daily remittance is the one working smart. Think about it!
yea..this is great!!!thanks sir.
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
DonWale:

So u don't want to work hard but behave like ur mother who kept sleeping around? Where did it get her? Only diseases that she has being trying to treat for the past 20 years. Bas.tard
youngman are you
Re: Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? by Nostradamus: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
DonWale:

So u don't want to work hard but behave like ur mother who kept sleeping around? Where did it get her? Only diseases that she has being trying to treat for the past 20 years. Bas.tard
youngman are you stupid? or masturbation has taken it's toll on your worthless life?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC / Trinity : Is Jesus Really Equal in Nature with His Father ? / So Joshua Commanded The Sun And The Moon To Stop? Cool!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.