Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? (3453 Views)

Trying To Understand Nigeria's Link With The Caribbean Islands. / Nigerians Discuss Family And Morals With Our Distant Relative From The Caribbean / Why Don't Black Americans Say They Should Move Back To The Caribbean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by onila(f): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Caribbean iguana

Re: Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by onila(f): 3:29am On Jul 14, 2016
African, Nigerian iguana

it looks so creepy with that devlish tongue
it really scares the shit out of me

Re: Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by ever811(m): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2016
I just take a careful look at the two creatures and realize,some Ladies can actually choose Adams oshomole ahead of Ramsey Noah from the bottom of there heart....beauty is in the eyes of the beholder indeed!..seriously op ur case is that of.....

Re: Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 14, 2016
onila:
African, Nigerian iguana

this is a monitor lizard not an iguana

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by golor(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
onila:
African, Nigerian iguana

[img]http://www.earthtimes.org/newsimage/monitoring-lizard-dispersal-evolution_18712.jpg[/img
]

My signature please
Re: Why Does Africa Have The Ugliest Iguana Instead Of The Caribbean Iguana? by onila(f): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2016
coollabman:

this is a monitor lizard not an iguana
the European colonialists called it iguana

and dey are all part of big lizard family

(1) (Reply)

See The Look On Ooni Of Ife's Wife Face As Dangote Greets Ooni At OBJ's Birthday / Nmaku(chants) In Igboland. / Translate This To Yorùbá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.