Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name (24171 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by sekundosekundo: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2016
BUHARI AND HIS WONDERFUL SAINTS.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by sekundosekundo: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Do u have any proof of wrong doing?? The onus of proof is on the person alleging. He can get the money from anywhere, family, friends, whatever. But unless u have proof of stealing, STFU!

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Ok i will take it you are blatantly ignorant of public service. First of all declaration of gift is contained in the asset declaration form which CCB has just told u he adequately declared. Secondly tax is deducted from source for ALL public servants, EVEN BEFORE U ARE PAID! Ok

You really shld do ur research before u come on social media to rant

Don't be stupid! is it from the proceeds of PAYE income he got the money to buy property of $1.5m? Aws for gifts, there is a monetary limit to the value of a gift a public officer can receive!

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
vodutive:

Don't be stupid! is it from the proceeds of PAYE income he got the money to buy property of $1.5m?

Learn to be civil wen commenting. I am not the one responsible for your personal frustrations in life.

And no salary is not the only way to get income. There r gifts, contributions, loans, income from property etc. You cant condemn him till there is evidence that he actually stole
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Learn to be civil wen commenting. I am not the one responsible for your personal frustrations in life.

And no salary is not the only way to get income. There r gifts, contributions, loans, income from property etc. You cant condemn him till there is evidence that he actually stole

you set the tone by talking about "blatant ignorance" when in fact you are the one who is defending the indefensible through ignorance. My point all along is ....I understand that public officers may have other income but HAS he PAID THE REQUIRED TAXES on other income?

2 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by agitator: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up and get lost! If u dont have anything to say, be quiet. There is no evidence of any wrong doing for now, so u have no case. And yes he can get such gift. U are not his family!

You are fighting corruption (those you hate) and also quick to defend someone accused of corruption. Are you is lawyer, spokesman or PA? May be you think you are discussing with dull brains or your kids whom you tell how you were always first in all subjects till you completed your education. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

you set the tone by talking about "blatant ignorance" when in fact you are the one who is defending the indefensible through ignorance. My point all along is ....I understand that public officers may have other income but HAS he PAID THE TAXES ON THE OTHER INCOME COMMENSURATE TO ACQUIRING PROPERTY OF $1.5m?" Instead you are talking of ignorance and chasing shadows. You and I know it's not clean money so stop the crap, I am not a wailer, I am a supporter of Buhari, but to move this country forward we must stop shielding corruption even when they are our people.

Let me state that when the US Authorities could not prove racketeering against the Mafia, even though every one and their dog knew they were crooks, they got them on tax-evasion charges. We know a lot of people@s wealth are proceeds of corruption, my point is the authorities should start investigating their tax payments even if you cannot prove illegality like the mafia.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2016
vodutive:

you set the tone by talking about "blatant ignorance" when in fact you are the one who is defending the indefensible through ignorance. My point all along is ....I understand that public officers may have other income but HAS he PAID THE TAXES ON THE OTHER INCOME COMMENSURATE TO ACQUIRING PROPERTY OF $1.5m?" Instead you are talking of ignorance and chasing shadows. You and I know it's not clean money so stop the crap, I am not a wailer, I am a supporter of Buhari, but to move this country forward we must stop shielding corruption even when they are our people.

Now u are telling lies. You are definitely not a supporter of buhari, but a confirmed wailer! Do u have any evidence that he didnt pay taxes?? If not, just be mute.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
agitator:

You are fighting corruption (those you hate) and also quick to defend someone accused of corruption. Are you is lawyer, spokesman or PA? May be you think you are discussing with dull brains or your kids whom you tell how you were always first in all subjects till you completed your education. grin grin grin

[/s]

You have said nothing. So close ur teeth
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Now u are telling lies. You are definitely not a supporter of buhari, but a confirmed wailer! Do u have any evidence that he didnt pay taxes?? If not, just be mute.

That's the problem with this country, blind followers. If you ncall your self a follower of Buhari and cannot see what is wrong with this Buratai case and connot see that Buhari may be clean but not all around him are, then you are no different from the wailers who continue to support the buffoon GEJ despite having presided over and wasted the biggest boom in Nigeria's history with nothing to show for it.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by kayusely70(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
Buratai still looks innocent until proven otherwise..even though I don't still trust him.

The way you guys reason baffles me! The media can no longer do its job. You must read 'political' meaning to everything. *spits* angry

Don't mind them. They became deaf and dump when one of their leaders have been collecting money from fulalni herdsmen in enugu state to graze their cattle.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by lagosrd: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
And so , how much is burantai salary and what work is the wife doing to make her earn an excess of that amount and how much tax is been paid.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by kings09(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Bro, it's obvious u r tryin to earn ur pay for defending buhari/ApC but wit d kind of arguments I v read against urs, urs is jst weak. And u v so much argued u r now confusing urslf. Many of those detained by buhari are still under investigation meaning efcc never had a substantial evidence but here u r now advocating evidence be produced b4 charging buratai. Chai. Pls drop ur keypad/keyboard n go rest. Unless maybe PC pay u per post/comment then u can continue
blackpanda:

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by agitator: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by saintmark88(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
What are all dese pple saying self, d properties by law blogs to d wives, so what are u guys talking about??, they were declared in the wives names.... Is it that u pple didn't go to school or u can't comprehend, or u just choose to reason like illiterates, this revelation, absolves burutai rather than implicate him....... U can go probing his wives doh, if u want but not d man himself
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Cityguy: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Scream:

So the declaration if the asset has cleaned up the source of the funds he used in purchasing the asset...?!

He should be probed...he might be one of those that weakened our military and allowed Boko Haram to go out of control.

We lost many lives, many disfigured, and so many displaced and dying in installments.

And he there forming gallant...running around and doing needless press-ups.
Afterall, he was involved in procurements of military hardwares that according to some were budgetted for but not made during vilified GEJ's time.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by shakaZuIlu: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
Buratai still looks innocent until proven otherwise..even though I don't still trust him.

The way you guys reason baffles me! The media can no longer do its job. You must read 'political' meaning to everything. *spits* angry

jesu!!! so you can be this hypocritical
what of diezani, Obanikoro, Fayose, Gej, saraki, etc.
so you now believe innocent until proven guilty.

kai i tire ooo
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by lexyclasy: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:

http://thenationonlineng.net/conduct-bureau-buratai-declared-1-5m-mansions-wifes-name/
Glaring rogues in corrupt free and Zero tolerant corrupt government of our time
1. ROTIMI AMAECHI-EX GOVERNOR RIVERS 8YRS, STATE OWN POWER PROJECT SALE,
MONORAIL SCAM, GREATER PH CITY SCAM
2.FASHOLA-EX GOVERNOR LAGOS 8YRS, N250M BOREHOLE, LAGOS LIGHT RAIL
3.FAYEMI-EX GOVERNOR EKITI N50M BED
4.SARAKI-EX GOVERNOR KWARA 8YRS
5.OBJ-$12B POWER REFORM SCAM
6.ATIKU-EX VP, HALIBURTON SCAM,SIEMENS,GLO LICENCE OFFER,INTEL ONNE ETC.
7.TINUBU-EX GOVERNOR LAGOS 8YRS
8.RAUF AREGBESOLA-GOVERNOR OSUN 8YRS
9.UCHE EKUNIFE PDP SENATOR NOW APC
10.DAMBAZAU-EX SERVICE CHIEF NOW INTERIOR
11.LATE PRINCE AUDU-EX GOVERNOR N12B KOGI MONNEY REFUND DURING CAMPAIGN
12.TIMIPRE SYLVA-EX GOVERNOR BAYELSA
13.OSHOMOLE-EDO GOVERNOR 8YRS,LOAN SCAM, DRAINAGE SCAM
14.KWANKWASO-EX GOVERNOR KANO NOW SENATOR
15.EL RUFAI-BPE, FCT MINISTER LAND DONOR NOW GOVERNOR
16.SANUSI-CBN CONTRACTS TO INLAWS AND LOVERS, LAVISHING SPENDINGS
17.BURATAI-MILITARY PROCUREMENT, DUBAI ASSETS
18.GEORGE AKUME-EX GOVERNOR BENUE NOW SENATOR
19.DINO MELAYE-CONSTITUENCY PROJ. HOUSE OF REP. NOW SENATOR
20.PROF. MAHMUD INEC BOSS-ETF FUND N750M DESK SUPPLIES TO SCH.CHILDREN
21.LAI MOHAMED -LIE TECHNICIAN, PROPAGANDA EXPERT
22-25.PROF. TANKO ABDULAHI, NDUME, PROF.YEGA-EX INEC ,TAMBUWAL NOW SOKOTO
GOVERNOR
All smiley smiley smileyall con men causing distraction Until this set of people give way nothing good can
come out of APC as a party preaching CHANGE.....mark my word, they have started
strategizing for 2019 when they have not fulfill any of their promises....God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Mavrick2012: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

How is he thieving The properties were adequately declared pursuant to the law
sincerely the way pro apc/pdp supports corruption is apaulling.How much does a general earn in nigeria that will empower him to have the financial capacity to build multi billion naira mansionS?
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Paperwhite(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

And this are the same set of people that throw accusation and insults to other looters in opposition party.

Hypocrite!
Nwanna-these guys are really paranoid.Don't waste your useful energy on them.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Paperwhite(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

jesu!!! so you can be this hypocritical
what of diezani, Obanikoro, Fayose, Gej, saraki, etc.
so you now believe innocent until proven guilty.

kai i tire ooo
General Bloodykiller-them go hear am.No be the same Naija we dey?

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Ha. Must everybody support corruption. Can't you support another club.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Reference(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Top secret I have revealed to NL.

Tinubu is not happy with Buhari as people remind him that he has sold his fellow Afonjas into bondage

He tried using his daughter and wife but was advised that Buhari will see his attack clearly and deal with him brutally

That's why he is going through the media to expose Buhari and prepare to knock him off in 2019.

The media war will become more intense as 2019 approaches

Hmmm. Anyone that wants ammo to fight a dirty 2019 political guerilla war should contact me and we will deliver, even as far back as 1975 stock.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by cjrane: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg,
What type of work or business was Burutai wife doing to acquire $1.5 million dollars property?

Anyhow, they know Burutai is a thief, but because he is close to Buhari, they will never arrest him nor do anything. If it is Fayose, they would have frozen his accounts, sealed the property and arrest his wife and even his children Okay Jackie. I hope you feel better. Set up your out of office email. I'll put your whereabouts in the Epi calendar by now.

That is the type of shameless blatant double standards we suffer under Buhari's anti corruption fight
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by linusbnn(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

It was declared,fine. But his wife should tell us what she does to have such amount spent on buying two properties in dubai
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
linusbnn:

It was declared,fine. But his wife should tell us what she does to have such amount spent on buying two properties in dubai

OK.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
blackpanda:

But u are assuming that his salary is the only means of earning income. How abt gifts, contributions, loans, income from property etc. You cant condemn him till there is evidence that he actually stole
What is your point bro, the man himself said he saved his salary to buy the properties. Why are you trying to cover him up. Are you Buhari?. Donations and gifts from where?. Bro I know even a COAS may not amass as much wealth as even a DIG in the police not to talk of a mere high ranking army officer.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

What is your point bro, the man himself said he saved his salary to buy the properties. Why are you trying to cover him up. Are you Buhari?. Donations and gifts from where?. Bro I know even a COAS may not amass as much wealth as even a DIG in the police not to talk of a mere high ranking army officer.

Na u sabi. All u have is speculation and kitchen gossip. There is no evidence of him stealing a kobo from govt. So continue with ur speculation, nothing will come of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Bulus Adamu Jailed 31 Years Imprisonment For N97m Fraud (Photo) / I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.