Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name (24166 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by ConqueredWest: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
in the developed world, u dont kill the head and make the tail the leader... U rather allow the head to its work and kill the whole body when it's not needed anymore.

Buratai, like all others, is corrupt, but it is only an idiotta that will remove him now when his works against boko haram is commendable and he could still be used to hack down your avengers down south.

He will be brought to books, but like Jonathan, allow him enjoy the air for a while

Clap for this Afonja and his hypocritical reasoning

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Scream:

So the declaration if the asset has cleaned up the source of the funds he used in purchasing the asset...?!

He should be probed...he might be one of those that made our military powerless and allowed Boko Haram to go out of control.

We lost many lives, many disfigured, and so many displaced and dying in installments.

And he there forming gallant...running around and doing needless press-ups.

Please be quiet and stop blabing.

When u fill the CCB form, u must also write how u acquired the property. U dont have any evidence of wrongdoing yet you choose to stick to trash just cos u must wail. Get a life pls!

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Do u have any proof of wrong doing?? The onus of proof is on the person alleging. He can get the money from anywhere, family, friends, whatever. But unless u have proof of stealing, STFU!
corruption supporter!
Shame on you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Clap for this Afonja and his hypocritical reasoning
so dubaitai is the only efficient soldier in the nigerian army?
You zombiesm is alarming

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
in the developed world, u dont kill the head and make the tail the leader... U rather allow the head to its work and kill the whole body when it's not needed anymore.

Buratai, like all others, is corrupt, but it is only an idiotta that will remove him now when his works against boko haram is commendable and he could still be used to hack down your avengers down south.

He will be brought to books, but like Jonathan, allow him enjoy the air for a while
I already knew one of you will come with this excuse. grin I laugh. Anti-corruption my foot.

6 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by blackpanda: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
frankline5:
corruption supporter!
Shame on you
[/s]

Noisemaking wailer!
Double shame on u

2 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by ConqueredWest: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2016
frankline5:
so dubaitai is the only efficient soldier in the nigerian army?

You zombiesm is alarming

We are on the same page.

Didn't you see that I called him Afonja.

6 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by attacker321: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
[s]in the developed world, u dont kill the head and make the tail the leader... U rather allow the head to its work and kill the whole body when it's not needed anymore.

He will be brought to books, but like Jonathan, allow him enjoy the air for a while[/s]

Hogwash!

He should join Dasuki.

So without Buratai the Nigerian army is as good as tissue paper?

So only Buratai can lead the army?

Chai!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by attacker321: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I already knew one of you will come with this excuse. grin I laugh. Anti-corruption my foot.

omenka is already saying it too.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

omenka is already saying it too.
Zombies are very predictable grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Scream(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Please be quiet and stop blabing.

When u fill the CCB form, u must also write how u acquired the property. U dont have any evidence of wrongdoing yet you choose to stick to trash just cos u must wail. Get a life pls!

What is the purpose of asset declaration? When you are able to answer the question, you can come back for a reasonable conversation with people that have brain.

Meanwhile, you think that it is great to be f00lish,..smh for you.

8 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Davvymavvy(f): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2016
It is very disappointing to see how some APC apologists are defending Buratai. What's the difference between Pro Saraki, Metuh, Dansuki of pdp and pro Buratai of APC?

Buhari is a confused bigot that sees nothing wrong in criminals he hobnobs with but quick to tell whosoever cares to hear about how he's fighting corruption. Buratai, Dambazuu et al are clean? Mr Buhari?
Charity begins at home

How I hate bigoted hypocrites

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Davvymavvy:
It is very disappointing to see how some APC apologists are defending Buratai. What's the difference between Pro Saraki, Metuh, Dansuki of pdp and pro Buratai of APC?

Buhari is a confused bigot that sees nothing wrong in criminals he hobnobs with but quick to tell whosoever cares to hear about how he's fighting corruption. Buratai, Dambazuu et al are clean? Mr Buhari?
Charity begins at home

How I hate bigoted hypocrites
You're sensible afterall. cool

6 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Almajiri1: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2016
corruption upon corruption under the nose of the only saint in Nigeria.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by 989900E: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Then the next question EFCC need to help us ask Buratai is that :

" Sir, who trained you how to save because from our investigations, u save pass Neur, Casillas, Buffon and De Gea combined."

LOL, he needs to clear himself and family with the EFCC.
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Davvymavvy(f): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're sensible afterall. cool

Like I need your inconsequential opinion to validate my stance. You are not any better than those APC guys up there supporting this criminality. Don't you support Fayose, Saraki, and Metuh again?
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Like I need your inconsequential opinion to validate my stance. You are not any better than those APC guys up there supporting this criminality. Don't you support Fayose, Saraki, and Metuh again?
I do support some of those people you listed there, most especially Fayose. I don't hide it, I always say it that they aren't saints, But these APC guys make it look as though their own members are any better.

One way or the other, We all support corrupt politicians. Nobody holy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by drss(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Do u have any proof of wrong doing?? The onus of proof is on the person alleging. He can get the money from anywhere, family, friends, whatever. But unless u have proof of stealing, STFU!
ur zombeism no get cure.

7 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually u are the supporter of corruption. The whole NL knows how u rush to support dasuki, saraki and their cohorts

And everyone knows how you, demdem, Omenka, passingshot, Deremx etc, rush.to support corrupt fellows like Melaye, AishaHaliburton, Burutai, Dambazzua, Fashole and Amaechi....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Davvymavvy(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I do support some of those people you listed there, most especially Fayose. I don't hide it, I always say it that they aren't saints, But these APC guys make it look as though their own members are any better.

One way or the other, We all support corrupt politicians. Nobody holy.

It's actually your prerogative to support whosoever you deem fit, but generalising such is a fallacy. We all don't support criminals. Political affiliation has eroded our patriotism leaving the country as bad as we all could never imagine. People tend to justify their questionable allegiance, no matter how "reasonable" the reasons are, criminality and illegality can never be justified
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2016
And Buhari shook hands with the corrupt COAS in Zamfara. SMH @ double standards

6 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by DaBullIT(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Let them probe him and when they find him guilty let him face the music

Corruption has no place in this administration

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Just negodu the kindna shit you are vomiting in defense of mediocrity? He got $1.2 million dollar gift from his family?
Politics has succeeded in inducing your brain.

I will argue with you no more.

7 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by flokii: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Ooops! Wailers won't like this

One of d benefits of assets declaration.. Now we can rest
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by Codes151(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
So money dey army like this? Way person dey buy house 150m!!! Eh?!
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by seguno2: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
What is the wife's job?
How much is the salary of the job?
How much profit did she make and declare for income TAX purposes?
Can CCB also share this information?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by samirus: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
check back later when this man is being prosecuted

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by PHIPEX(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:

Where then lies the zero tolerance for corruption mantra? How is this govt different from those before it?
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by tonio2wo: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:

Wow! Fantastic!!
Do me a favour, record what you just posted here on ur mobile phone or any playback device. Then play and listen to it, am sure you will hear how stupid and idiotic the voice saying it is. If u dont then its too late for u. Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Davvymavvy:

It's actually your prerogative to support whosoever you deem fit, but generalising such is a fallacy. We all don't support criminals. Political affiliation has eroded our patriotism leaving the country as bad as we all could never imagine. People tend to justify their questionable allegiance, no matter how "reasonable" the reasons are, criminality and illegality can never be justified
TRUE TALK. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by todayboy: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2016
The next headline will be Ccb never says buratai wife bought the property

By the time tinubu finish buhari with media he will know afonjas are not reliable
Re: CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name by zicoraads: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
If either Buratai or Dambazau are left off the hook, then this administration will no longer have any defence as to its continuous detention of Dasuki. It will be clear to the even the blind that this government is simply pursuing a vendetta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.