Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (32070 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by ahaz: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2016
aminaadamu:
This is the first known attack on oil installation in the South-West under the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.
Suspected Niger Delta militants have blown up a gas pipeline in PZ Estate in the Ogijo area of Ogun State, Channels TV reports.

This is the first known attack on oil installation in the South-West under the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

According to residents of the community, the incident occurred on Tuesday night, July 12.

The militants were said to have carried out the attack under the pretence that they were officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on maintenance patrol.

The destroyed oil facility served an 11.4 distribution line for some companies in Ikorodu, Lagos state, report said.

With police investigations underway, the the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said its premature to conclude the attack was the handiwork of Niger Delta militants – it was however reported that sabotage of such nature has been masterminded by the creek manors.

“What we heard is that during the day, some people disguised as NNPC staff. They reportedly came with two Hilux vehicles and pretended as if they carried out some repairs.

“Later at night, the explosion occurred,” Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Ogijo police station, Mohammed Tijani said.

http://www.stuntfm.com/2016/07/14/niger-delta-militants-launch-first-attack-in-south-west-blow-up-pipeline-in-ogun/

Channels TV
this guys are not militants, they are from central afrika republic...nija should stop blaming every pipeline attack on militants-sultan of sokoto

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Koleman(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Dont rush to comment on any thread without first verifying. We have become so distracted that we have failed to notice that the thread owner used channels tv as a means to boost the credibility of the news but rather does not post a direct verifiable link to channels tv. As far as i know no know news media has reported this not even channels tv. Make una de use una head small na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by JohnsonOlanre: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
ConqueredWest:

it kind of make sense now.

So its not about stopping supply but polluting the environment.

Let the AFONJAs now properly enlighten us on environmental pollution

Don't forget that Tinubu's boys blew up pipelines during Jonathan's time

Beremx and Obafemiawolowo

Tinubus boys not only vandalized pipelines, they also sabotaged PHCN infrastructures to make GEJ's government look bad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by lonelydora: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Make they kukuma kill all of us.
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Kenneth205:
This one is very strong!
Eleyi gidi gan gan
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by ibkgab001: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
We shall get you arrested for that statement
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by IbilibiOgada: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Almajiri1:
I suspect asari dokubo.My good sophisticated omoluabi should please educate us on the effects of oil spill on ogun- a Niger Delta.

Your suspicion is apt, my brother. These people Asari, that his fat wife, Tompolo are the people I believe, are orchestrating these attacks. He made it known that Buhari will find it tough if their "son" Jonathan looses the Election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by oladipo322(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
by d time this people scatter things finish everybody go find E way commot for dis country...... dem don turn bombing of pipelines in to their hubby

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Litmus: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Before jumping to conclusions, Why not wait for the Militants responsible to own up. Militants and Terrorists always own up because they want the publicity. Sometimes thought they still own up even when not responsible. Better still, Nigerian security services should apprehend people first to find out exactly who are responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Funjosh(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
for how long would we continue in this Lord Help Us
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by onomefm(f): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2016
why are they blowing up pipelines, anyways they will suffer the environment implication
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by neocortex: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Bubu may be forced to bring back OPC to those communities.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by onomefm(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
IbilibiOgada:

Your suspicion is apt, my brother. These people Asari, that his fat wife, Tompolo are the people I believe, are orchestrating these attacks. He made it known that Buhari will find it tough if their "son" Jonathan looses the Election.

i suspect OPC, you know they are not happy with what osibanjo said recently concerning restructuring of nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Funjosh(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
lonelydora:
Make they kukuma kill all of us.
MY Brother The Thing Don Dey Taya Me Self

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by legendte(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Beremx:
It is either fulani herdsmen or boko haram that blew the pipelines. undecided
Why not condemn the act first before doubting who blew the pipelines?

Some people sef!
Yes, exactly the same way Buhari condemned the fulani herdsmen by saying that they are libyans.
You attract what you are. Buhari is not a man of peace. During the days he was in opposition, he never made any speech on the peaceful coexistence or progress of the country.
The bad side of the whole shenanigans is that Nigeria is at a lost.
RIP YARADUA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
No comment. angry
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by blackpanda: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Almajiri1:

It could be aggrieved members of APC.Lots of companies will feel this impact in Lagos and ogun.

Seriously
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Maksen: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2016
I suspect NDA bc they make some promises in some weeks back.
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by keypad1: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Drabeey:
categorically, i dont believe this news... But if by adventure its true... You just invited yourself WAR, and u may as well have just succeeded in the Nigerian 'breakage' you've all been advocating for.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
all noise no mind.
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by ARIZONA123(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Almajiri1:
I suspect asari dokubo.My good sophisticated omoluabi should please educate us on the effects of oil spill on ogun- a Niger Delta.
. Please these people are not NDA. They are OPA(Odua people's avengers). Cc:Mayoroflagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by fratermathy(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Nellybank:
I no wan know my broda. My only interest is how our oil of which we are suffering oil spillage here in ND managed to get to these parasit states.

To hell with this "our oil" mentality already! Did you plant the oil?
The light, however poor, that we get in Nigeria is sourced mainly from the North.
Rice, groundnut, other cereals, and in fact, food in general, come from the North.
The North and South West contribute alot to the country and yet you don't see them personalising it.

God chooses which land to bless. The oil is not ours! It belongs to the land and the land, according to international laws, belongs to the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. We are only inhabiting it as our homelands. Without the government, the so called "our oil" will lie underground and we will continue impoverished!!! We should learn to be hardworking and stop blaming everything on the government.

Only time will tell...

Mind you, I am a proud Agbon-Urhobo boy from the core South South (Delta State).

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by paultm(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Nigeria my country......
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by holasam(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
Buhari should speedy up n do something
Tell him wht tu du na; wht iz d sumtin ? !
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by pymseun: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
[color=][/color] angrythis people are playing a deadly game with the west. Waiting to hear from OBJ.
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by Preshy3509(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Drabeey:
categorically, i dont believe this news... But if by adventure its true... You just invited yourself WAR, and u may as well have just succeeded in the Nigerian 'breakage' you've all been advocating for.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

empty threat from ewedu eaters

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by ritababe(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Beremx:
help me tell am.

It seems the Ijaw militants are asking for war. They have been looking for trouble first my killing people in Ogun state border communities and now blowing up pipelines. When it starts, they must not involve Igbos!

madam they should be the one telling you not to involve the Hausas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by wristbangle: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Seems some people are not happy hearing SW as the most peaceful region probably why they want to transgress their anger on the region because theirs is full of violence but God will frustrate their evil effort.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by mickeyenglish(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Post No Bill..
Re: Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari by prof12(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Baba BUBU just turn the NIGER Delta region to second Sambisa under the vision less NDA.
Crush them and I will like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.