Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (6837 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 989900E: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
One of the best we ever had. The good ones leave early, the bad ones don't seem to ever die.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by madapcmod: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
missyadorable:

TaaaaAh! President in which country? Definitely not Nigeria.
NO to red mud land,land of rising moon president
Male/female
[/s]

angry angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 989900E: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
missyadorable:

TaaaaAh! President in which country? Definitely not Nigeria.
NO to red mud land,land of rising moon president
Male/female

She would have made a very, very, good president! I'm still trying to see anyone I would have voted for instead of her, among our present crop of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Omoluabi16(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2016
One of those strong women who made Nigerians proud.She was beautiful, an academic, a purpose driven woman who did her job with passion and had a great vision for Nigeria.The woman did very well at NAFDAC. Sleep well Professor Dora akunyili. your works live on though!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by hucienda: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Dogged Fighter. Remarkable General. Iron Lady.

Rest on peacefully, Ma'am.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dweeb(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
RIP mama Dora sad
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by inaiduna(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Heart of Gold, Nugget of truth, I still hold you as a mentor, even as you rest eternally, may the brightest of Perpetual light continue to shine on you.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by babajeje123(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
The first & the best female President Nigeria never had. Rest on...
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dad007(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks for your contribution to our country Nigeria.Live in peace with the angels in heaven.God be with you.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Dora Akunyuli is a mother. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!. Only this woman and mother helped me when the world didn't notice me. She paid part of my daughter's hospital bill in LUTH and I will be forever grateful to her and her team. God Bless you mother Akunyuli !!!

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by bikefab(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
A very patriotic Nigerian...rest on fine woman.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
God bless you where ever you re uncommon mummy, your lagacies remains effective to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Ada Agulu, jee nke oma.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by derindel(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dora = NAFDAC
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by todayguest(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
The living are conscious that, they will die. But, the dead are conscious of nothing at all. Rest in peace ma'am.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by franchuks(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy Post Humous Birthday Ma.... You really made history and left a lasting legacy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Poll: Gombe APC Holds Mega Rally / Rasman Maxwell Udoh Laid To Rest / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.