Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. (1336 Views)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Going to any type of church in Nigeria, you will definitely meet these sets of people. They
sometimes make going to church fun and sometimes a little frustrating.

1. The Annoying Usher

They want you to walk all the way to the front to sit
down, won’t leave you alone all service, always
check to see if you are using your bible app on
your iPad and tap you when you are taking a nap.
Please leave me alone now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
tongue

this land belongs to jixnation
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by sonofthunder: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
that brah above me be gingering like the ushers op is talking about.
;Dthat brah above me be gingering like the ushers op is talking about.
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2016
2. The Oversabi Choir Member

They can sing perfectly off key, always try to drown out the other choristers voices, wear the most ridiculous outfits and are there for show off. Madam, church not project fame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by dannyben5: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2016
My bestie kwantinue am following....

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by KingRex1(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Go Suzy.. Following wit my akara and ketchup smiley
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2016
3. The Prayer Warrior

This is the person that prays aggressively consistently. Inside the lions den kind of prayer, If you stand close you may lose a tooth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2016
4. The Weirdos

These ones never close their eyes when prayer is on. To make matters worse they can maintain eye contact like it will take them to heaven. Oga, Jesus is not on my face now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by tolababa(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Next
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by kajoula(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
ff
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2016
5. The Town Crier

They have the loudest voices. Whether it is the choir singing or during prayers you can hear them from miles away. Bros/Sis take it easy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
6 The Commentator

“Yes Pastor”, “preach on”, “Speak the word sir”. Sir/ Mam, the Pastor knows his job now. Church, not football field..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Drama Queens

We don’t know if its legit. Small prayer, small breeze the pastor blows inside microphone they are rolling from the altar to the back door and back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Holiest Holly

These set of people make you feel like the devil. They are perfect or act like they are perfect. Making you wonder if it’s the same heaven you are trying to get it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Teniolasmart: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2016
=et me off my cloth and book a space with my popcorn here
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2016
The National Stadium Gele Women

These people came to church to ensure you don’t see a thing. With geles looking like Teslim Balogun stadium, and they know where to seat to block the view of the whole of the congregation behind them. Blocking someone’s blessings. Stress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by ogorwyne(f): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Lemme park my bike here.
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashion Police

They are in church to critique what everyone is wearing. “See sister Linda carrying a fake Hermes bag oh”, “why is brother kcee dressed like a traffic light?”. And they themselves… Please God accepts us as we are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2016
12. The Dancehall Person

These set of people came to church to bust the new dance steps they learnt all week. Once it’s time for thanksgiving just let them be, they will dance their hearts out then take a nap during the sermon.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
The Wale Adenuga’s

Testimony time and ten minutes into their testimony they say “in a nutshell” and carry on for ten more minutes. Testimony time not “Oh Father Oh Daughter” seasons 1-5.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2016
The Grumpy Dude:

This Guys don't want to come to Church but are always forced to go due to family obligations, Electricity problem and Neighbourly gossips.

Eg: moi undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
. The False Prophets

“Sister Toke, I saw a vision and God said I should
marry you”, “brother Paul, I think God has put you in my path”

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2016
The Jonahs

These ones are always sleeping. No matter the
event, opening prayer, sermon, tithe. You will find
them nodding their heads and almost falling off
their chairs. Kuku stay at home and sleep.

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/14-people-you-will-meet-in-a-nigerian-church/

Lalasticlala grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by croSStodds(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Op,boring
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
dannyben5:
My bestie kwantinue am following....
grin
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
croSStodds:
Op,boring
undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lemme park my bike here.
cheesy
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by kinglekan: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
suzan404:
The Jonahs

These ones are always sleeping. No matter the
event, opening prayer, sermon, tithe. You will find
them nodding their heads and almost falling off
their chairs. Kuku stay at home and sleep.

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/14-people-you-will-meet-in-a-nigerian-church/

Lalasticlala grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Teniolasmart:
=et me off my cloth and book a space with my popcorn here
smiley
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Teniolasmart: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2016
suzan404:
smiley
hi susan
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2016
JixNation:
tongue

this land belongs to jixnation
how much you wan sell am
Re: 14 People You Will Meet In A Nigerian Church.. by kinglekan: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
suzan404:
The National Stadium Gele Women

These people came to church to ensure you don’t
see a thing. With geles looking like Teslim Balogun
stadium,
and they know where to seat to block the
view of the whole of the congregation behind them.
Blocking someone’s blessings. Stress.

My belle oooooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 18 January : Topic -the Tragedy Of Looking Back / What Is God's Kingdom? / Rccg Sunday School Teacher’s Manual 27th January 2019 Lesson 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.