Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren (4842 Views)

Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by StOla: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

U dont get my point.

I do get your point.

You clearly said Yorubas supported Wizkid over Linda Ikeji.

Now you see the Dino Melaye vs Remi Tinubu matter as a way to payback.

Both are Yorubas, your payback is doomed already because you are destined to support a Yoruba whichever side you choose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by cktheluckyman: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

There is Senior and there is Junior.

The very reason Melaye himself couldn't contest the Senate presidency, the very reason Saraki could not contest for the same Senate Presidency in 2011 even when the PDP zoned it to the North Central.

Was she given the right to speak or did she speak out of turn?
Is she not a senior senator while Dino is a junior senator?
But she was first to call Senator Melaye a thug.If you ask me I think she got served
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by cktheluckyman: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

I do get your point.

Both are Yorubas, your payback is doomed already because you are destined to support a Yoruba whichever side you choose.
Senator Dino Melaye is not from the sw.Will the sw allow someone from kwara or kogi to represent the yorubas in the presidency?
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

I do get your point.

You still dont get my point.I have modified my earlier comment.
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by StOla: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Senator Dino Melaye is not from the sw.Will the sw allow someone from kwara or kogi to represent the yorubas in the presidency?

Yes!

Yoruba is Yoruba and the Yoruba unity existed before Nigeria came about.

So whether Yoruba from Offa or Ifelodun in Kwara, or Kabba or Yagba in Kogi, or from Oshogbo or Abeokuta. All are the same.

The question is would Nigerians be willing to Vote for a Smart Adeyemi from Kogi state in the North Central as President, after maybe a Fashola or Fayemi Presidency of 8yrs? Would you as a Nigerian be willing to accept such even when it is now a Northerner contesting?

Jame Faleke from Kogi is presently a house of reps member from Lagos.
Lai Mohammed from Kwara was Chief of Staff to Tinubu in Lagos.
Lateef Jakande from Kwara was already Lagos first civilian governor.

All are from the North Central states of Kwara and Kogi.

Yorubas are not like Igbos as regards intra-ethnic unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by AntiWailer: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:
Really?

What is the comparison between Linda Ikeji face-off with Wizkid, and Dino Melaye threatening to assault and rape a fellow senator?

Were Linda and Wizkid having a civil discussion among peers when Wizkid made his threats? Was Wizkid not reacting to gossip news from Linda that he believed was false and had requested to meet with Linda to understand why she was persistent in always propagating only the negative news about him even when unfounded?

So what exactly is the similarity with Dino Melaye threatening a fellow senator who had been given the right to speak just like him and had exercised that right without abusing or threatening anyone?

Don't waste your energy educating illiterates.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by Rolings: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2016
brize:
Take those (South West) people serious at your own peril, treacherous set of people, snake-like and parasitic in nature. Only God can help those divided set of people. I dont take them serious this days, i just look and laugh at their stupidiity and hypocrisy they display daily online. SMH

Who cares about your stinking ass. .......... who a epp........ You don bath
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by cktheluckyman: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

Yes!

So whether Yoruba from Offa or Ifelodun in Kwara, or Kabba or Yagba in Kogi, or from Oshogbo or Abeokuta. All are the same.

The question is would Nigerians be willing to Vote for a Smart Adeyemi from Kogi state in the North Central as President, after maybe a Fashola or Fayemi Presidency of 8yrs? Would you as a Nigerian be willing to accept such even when it is now a Northerner contesting?

Yorubas are not like Igbos as regards intra-ethnic unity.
Lolz Yoruba is Yoruba indeed

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by cktheluckyman: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
As usual the hypocrites would avoid this thread cool cool cool
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Earlier in the year celebrity blogger Linda published some stories about singer whizkid which he found unsavoury.Whizkid reacted by threatening to beat her up.The whole case ended when linda reported his threats to the lagos state police which ended in both of them having a meeting with the CP.
While the brouhaha lasted most of our brethren from the SW sided with whizkid and took linda to the cleaners.some of them even continued to make disparaging comments about her private part taking a cue from whizkid's online comments.Nobody remembered feminism then as they thought it was "appropriate" to put linda in her place since she was used to publishing false stories about celebrities.Hence they all thought it was only "fair" she was been paid back in her own coins.

Fast forward to two days ago,Senator Oluremi Tinubu during a senate executive session reffered to her colleage ,senator Dino Melaye as a thug.In response senator Melaye threatened to beat up and impregnate her.Now all hell has been loosed as most of our SW brothers has become overnight women rights advocates.The feminity card is been displayed and Dino is to be taken to the cleaners.This same advocates turned a deaf ear to linda's taunts,while some of them even participated in taunting and disparaging her private parts.

The moral of this discourse is that the internet never forgets some of the comments made by some of the overnight women advocates are aptly captured in the thread below.What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Chai!! See what joblessness has caused the OP, PMB should try and create more jobs so that empty heads could get something to do with their lives
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by aressssa: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:
Really?

What is the comparison between Linda Ikeji face-off with Wizkid, and Dino Melaye threatening to assault and rape a fellow senator?

Were Linda and Wizkid having a civil discussion among peers when Wizkid made his threats? Was Wizkid not reacting to gossip news from Linda that he believed was false and had requested to meet with Linda to understand why she was persistent in always propagating only the negative news about him even when unfounded?

So what exactly is the similarity with Dino Melaye threatening a fellow senator who had been given the right to speak just like him and had exercised that right without abusing or threatening anyone?

You must know that ipob logic and brain is always upside down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by pharmagba: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Earlier in the year celebrity blogger Linda published some stories about singer whizkid which he found unsavoury.Whizkid reacted by threatening to beat her up.The whole case ended when linda reported his threats to the lagos state police which ended in both of them having a meeting with the CP.
While the brouhaha lasted most of our brethren from the SW sided with whizkid and took linda to the cleaners.some of them even continued to make disparaging comments about her private part taking a cue from whizkid's online comments.Nobody remembered feminism then as they thought it was "appropriate" to put linda in her place since she was used to publishing false stories about celebrities.Hence they all thought it was only "fair" she was been paid back in her own coins.

Fast forward to two days ago,Senator Oluremi Tinubu during a senate executive session reffered to her colleage ,senator Dino Melaye as a thug.In response senator Melaye threatened to beat up and impregnate her.Now all hell has been loosed as most of our SW brothers has become overnight women rights advocates.The feminity card is been displayed and Dino is to be taken to the cleaners.This same advocates turned a deaf ear to linda's taunts,while some of them even participated in taunting and disparaging her private parts.

The moral of this discourse is that the internet never forgets some of the comments made by some of the overnight women advocates are aptly captured in the thread below.What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Rubbish. Went to school and not schooled.

When you hear Senate, it meant erudite men and women who are distinguished. This cannot be compared to one blogger showing supremacy

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by attacker321: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
You don't know these people.

They mistake treachry for sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by attacker321: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

[s]Yes!

Yorubas are not like Igbos as regards intra-ethnic unity.[/s]

yorubaland ends in SW(minus lagos sef) since you people go about the place shouting that Igboland ends in 5 SE states.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by attacker321: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
totit:
grin

OP,

Are you begging yoruba to be loved? Oh.. or you wish yoruba would fight among themselves,bring nigeria down for what nah
Abeg let them sort themselves out and stop trying to make it appear that you want to them scatter.
And stop that victim mentality,stop acting like yeeboo don't insult others too,stop using aunty Linda and wizkid bruahaha as a cover up.
Mr flattyy Op ,abeg go sit down yoruba will sort themselves abeg.

As for Linda? If she dare talk again? We go show am no be small grin cheesy grin

Kikikikiki

True yeromgba man for you there. wink
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by T8ksy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

U dont get my point.If Yorubas are hypocrites for supporting Wizkid and condemning Dino.What are Ibos for condemning Wizkid and supporting Dino.

Abi o jare!!!

A $64,000 question which am certain they can't find credible answer to.
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Most absurd comparison! Who elected Linda Ikeji and Wizkid to represent you anywhere? A Senator threatening to rape another senator is beyond crazy.
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by StOla: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

yorubaland ends in SW(minus lagos sef) since you people go about the place shouting that Igboland ends in 5 SE states.

I'm I supposed to cry about your opinion?

Have I not given you enough evidence that a Yoruba man doesn't have the identity and integration crisis associated with the Igbos and those who claim they just speak Igbo but have their own distinct ethnic identity.

Or is it Offa or Ifelodun in Kwara that is not Yoruba land or the Okuns of Kogi?
Do you see any squabbling over any Yoruba identity between the mentioned locations and the SW?
Has a Yoruba man denied his identity whether in the SW or the North Central?

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by totit: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

True yeromgba man for you there. wink

Yebooo.. always pointing fingers grin

Pls, Oya call me names I dey wait cool

Yeye people grin
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by chachanga: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi,

Too many tribal mofos on in here.

Thread stinks like drunk piss. Hope d pay for bashing urselves to shreds' worth it.

Wallow in ur miserable lives

Bye
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by totit: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin

Senator Dino Melaye today addresses Senate Correspondents on alleged abusive words used against Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

During the press conference, he denied using "insolent, abusive, degrading & unmannerless language against any Senator"

See photos from the press conference:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/14/photos-dino-melaye-holds-press-conference-over-alleged-abuse-of-tinubu/

Yeye OP

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by madenigga(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Don't worry Dino will take it very easy when impregnating our first lady
its gonne be a Bleep...
abeg Remi Tinubu its just dat u re too ugly and dirty for my liking, but Dino shud try sha grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by magmack: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

Lagos is no-man's land. There are only 5 SW states
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by magmack: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
madenigga:

its gonne be a Bleep...
abeg Remi Tinubu its just dat u re too ugly and dirty for my liking, but Dino shud try sha grin

Remi toto go hot I swear. O ma gba eruku bota ni walahi
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by bkool7(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dragonking:
You seem not to get the OP, nobody is supporting Dino, rather he is showing the hypocrisy that you guys display everytime. .You condemned Dino's actions but supported wiz kid when he said the exact same thing.. Your statement alone has finished your people as they supported wiz kid for the same thing. cheesy

The op is on imported weed like Dina .
No sane Yoruba will support any act of disrespect . The only people that supported whizkid are pant sagging teens that listen to his music .
However , we all know the tribe synonymous with disrespect in nja .
so op , the joke is on you
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

My brother, I na-acho okwu oh, u dey look for problem oh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by chesterlee(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
StOla:

I'm I supposed to cry about your opinion?

Have I not given you enough evidence that a Yoruba man doesn't have the identity and integration crisis associated with the Igbos and those who claim they just speak Igbo but have their own distinct ethnic identity.

Or is it Offa or Ifelodun in Kwara that is not Yoruba land or the Okuns of Kogi?
Do you see any squabbling over any Yoruba identity between the mentioned locations and the SW?
Has a Yoruba man denied his identity whether in the SW or the North Central?

Saraki has repeatedly denied being a Yoruba man...he said his family migrated from Mali and he's a full blown Fulani!

Yoruba is Yoruba indeed! grin
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by StOla: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
chesterlee:

Saraki has repeatedly denied being a Yoruba man...he said his family migrated from Mali and he's a full blown Fulani!

Yoruba is Yoruba indeed! grin

Are we talking about Saraki here?

As for Saraki who claimed his grandfather is from Mali, I reckon the only thing that makes him a Nigerian, is the Yoruba heritage of 3 out of his 4 grandparents.

Did I tell you he also made sure he married a full Yoruba woman and his children too would do the same.

Besides more than a few families in Ilorin have both Yoruba and Fulani mixed heritage. Like the Gambaris and the Belgores.

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by idupaul: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dragonking:
One thing I know about Dino Melaye, when he says something, he means it..That man is a psycho. . Tinubu will be having sleepless nights imagining the various sex styles Dino will give Remi after beating the shiit out of her. cheesy

Hilarious grin grin grin...very funny but I must still add that you don't have sense oo grin grin
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by TijaniAbu: 3:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Remi Tinubu is no victim. She is a thug and a tout. Anybody that doubts Remi is a violent woman that does not respect herself or any other human can watch her in brutal action here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDU_hRXSVI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by Ayobami7(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren by deomelo: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silly Igbos comparing public officials with some useless bloger and a singer scrabbling on the internet.

Like they say, ipob logic is always upside down logic

Jobless roadside losers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Buhari Vs Original Buhari... / I'm Looking Forward To See The Day Bukola Saraki Will Go These States. / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.