Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Must Read! 5 Importance Of A Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must Read! 5 Importance Of A Business Plan (575 Views)

What Is The Importance Of The Continental Free Trade Agreement / The Importance Of Advertising To Modern Businesses / How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! 5 Importance Of A Business Plan by Honestyboy(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
In the beginning, I thought it was not a needed component of a good business; even though I have known at least some bit about it; only to
get into trouble in the course of running my  first business” said Josh Doye .
:
Business plan is certainly needed for a smooth running of a business, not even the talk of start-ups.
:
Why some business ignoring the fact that they need a business plan for their business?
:
Big question and my answer to that is this;
:
Ignorance has played a better part of that business and I hope yours is not like that? even if it is, this post will give you some reasons why you need
to get a well written business plan for your  business.
:
It is most certain that you will be thinking, when really can one write a business plan?
please if this question bothers you, it is best  to know that your business needs a business plan for as long as it exist; since it will be needed to show forth the way to the future of
you business.,.m
:
This post will help you to see the importance of a business plan and how it can help your business thrive in the short and long term.
:
Let explain the subject matter first before we move further.
:
What is a Business Plan?
Even as simple as this question is, i do not want you to take it for granted. A Business plan from my own understanding is ‘a step by step documentation of a business idea from the first stage to a foreseeable running of the business ‘.
:
If you certainly can get your business running on paper, which we commonly call a business
plan; then you will likely have a better chance and control of your business.
:
Now let's get to see the importance of having a business plan
for your business.
:
Importance of a Business Plan
:
1st. Direction : The number one important of business idea is vision. Vision can give you a picture
of your business in the sense of the
future, but a business plan will open
your mind to the direction of the vision for your business. The direction could end up like a well defined goal for your business which mostly comes from a documented business plan.
:
2nd. Confidence : A lot of tips has been written on confidence, But I am very sure that having a business plan will boost your confidence in your business.
Business challenges could lead to loss of confidence but a good business plan will keep you in shape.
:
3rd. Success : Success certainly comes to the one who stay put with the plan for the course. every business venture comes
with it own challenges; the first factor that will help you to overcome every form of business failure is a well written business plan.
:
4th. Access to Fund : One of the reason why I strongly believe that you should get a business plan is because of this point.
how can you get access to fund from an investor if you don’t have a good
picture of your business on paper. This is why you should have a well written plan; This will increase your convincing power to your potential investors.
:
5th. Sound Judgment : Business is all about making decision; but how can you make sound decision when you don’t have a picture of your business on paper? This is why you should write a business plan for your business.
:
If you most succeed in your business, then you must write a sound business plan and ensure
you stick to the plan (but let your plan be a flexible one).
:
Now let's hear from you, what is your experience in business? what do you think about the importance of having a business plan?

Source http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/07/must-read-5-importance-of-business-plan.html?m=1
Re: Must Read! 5 Importance Of A Business Plan by ezechueze(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
nice post

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Office Space To Share With Us In Lagos? / I Need Someone To join or help grow my business / What's Up With The China Currency Swap Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.