Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? (706 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by conSPIREng(m): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2009
I said recently in my blog that Nigeria will not become one of the most desirable country to ever live in if we, Nigerians don’t become one of the most desirable people anybody can ever meet. The solution Nigeria itself is crying for lies in the hands of we Nigerians.

Aren’t we even tired of complaining? This strategy of complaining has not paid-off and we need to change it if we truly want this nation to move forward. We seem to all be specialized at picking the logs in other people's eyes while we leave ours.

It is a typical slowpoke that does the same thing severally and expect a different reason.

Now, aren't Nigerians Morons? Follow the link below and you will surely know why I think Nigerians are Morons!

http://kilankooluwaseun.
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by alias64: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2009
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by yeswecan(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2009
Your message is cool, but the slowpoke thing makes u look stupid
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by conSPIREng(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
yeswecan:

Your message is cool, but the slowpoke thing makes u look stupid

Thanks for your comment! Whichever angle you are viewing it from will determine how you access it, but stupid or no-stupid didn't the word speak itself? Do you have a different version of who a slowpoke is that can probably bail we, Nigerians out of been called a slowpoke.

Let's face reality, my brother. The bottomline is that we should stop complaining about what some people are not doing and start to think about what we can rather do to take this nation forward.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by conSPIREng(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
Come to think of it, have we ever thought as Nigerians that what can we do for this country instead of what can this country do for me? We need to think, "Should this thing I am doing to this country become a universal act for all Nigerians, what will become of this country?" Should the rest of Nigerians decide now that they want to be like you, what will become of Nigeria?

Are you making any positive or memorable impact on this country? Should people talk about you, what would they say? Is what you are doing right now going to place you in the position of people that are working towards making this country get better?

Let's be sincere with the future of Nigeria! Nigeria will get better if we make it better!

I need to hear your take on this issue, pls.

http://kilankooluwaseun.
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by DIGS1: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
embarassed
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by conSPIREng(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
DIG-S:

embarassed

I need your comment, pls!
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
@clueless poster
i havent seen your post and i bet i wouldnt but let me question your daft attitude towards nigerians. Why do you say Nigeria can be great when you call the people that can make this happen morons?
Dont you think you are going off limits to get recognition?
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by kuramo: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster ( conSPIEng )

It is very clear from the logic of your posting that you are the slowpoke. You need to find a more intelligent way of expressing your concerns without exhibiting and showing lack of respect for the entire citizenry of Nigeria.
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by princekevo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
What a collective word?
if you take your time to search into the lifes of more than 140million Nigeiran population,
and their individual contributions to move Nigerian forward you will find out you are the slowpoke
in Nigeria and not Nigerians.
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by conSPIREng(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
princekevo:

What a collective word?
if you take your time to search into the lifes of more than 140million Nigeiran population,
and their individual contributions to move Nigerian forward you will find out you are the slowpoke
in Nigeria and not Nigerians.

you seem to have taken your time to search well. I will kindly demand for your results. Which area did these Nigerians contribute and what concrete results do they have to show for it. I doubt if we will have 140 million Nigeria who are so thoughtful as you are and Nigeria will be experiencing what it is today.

Bros, get your mind out of the mud and re-think. A wise man falls down and looks what fell him.

kuramo:

@ poster ( conSPIEng )

It is very clear from the logic of your posting that you are the slowpoke. You need to find a more intelligent way of expressing your concerns without exhibiting and showing lack of respect for the entire citizenry of Nigeria.

I see respect is written over you! How shameful a citizen in a country like this which is so full of vices and instead of think deeply on why they are been called morons is here fighting for respect.

I give no respect to blurred minds. I'm sure it will take time to get some ppl out of their stinking-thinking so that this country might move forward.

babaearly:

@clueless poster
i havent seen your post and i bet i wouldnt but let me question your daft attitude towards nigerians. Why do you say Nigeria can be great when you call the people that can make this happen morons?
Dont you think you are going off limits to get recognition?

I see you are the funniest of all-the trail blazer. You are a typical Nigerian-they never see what chases them and they run. I know you are not used to reading deep things but find somebody to read the post for you and give you the interpretation. You might still not understand, them let me know.

Incase of next time, in forums like this follow the procedures before you decide to drop ,
Re: Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? by kosovo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
dumb!

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Didn’t Visit Nigeria - Igp - You Lied - Falana / Kidnappers, Ritualists Invade Presidential State Of Katsina / Evil day postponed in Anambra: Uba's Verdict Postposed To Nov 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.