Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri (29326 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Balkan(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
He can not deceive us.
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by legendte(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Owelle please go to Ideato North and work. Enough of Owerri please.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by cornel00(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
angry
Abeg stomach dey pain me gringrin
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by cornel00(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
angry
Abeg stomach dey pain me gringrin
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Balkan(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
He can not deceive us. He should have started with his own first.
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by rozayx5(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
with all the stolen money

all their business ideas all end with hotel

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Femich18(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Grammar too much...kilode nah...Abeg no vex...They were only joking with you
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Angelb4: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
akp202:
After accruing to himself huge compensation

Must you find fault? Kai!!!
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Myde4naija(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
akp202:
I feel for u
feel for yourself a beg.
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Supnaija(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to Ohalete Wisdom Mayor who shared the photo on Facebook,Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha has demolished part of his hotel/fence in the process of trying to develop Imo state.This came some weeks after 'wailers' accused him of demolishing ex-minister Ihenacho's fence while sparing his own.Ohalete wrote.....

'Still On DEMOLITION

This Is Gov. Okorocha's Property (Lamonde Guest House) Situated Along Orlu Road.

The Fence and Gate House were Demolished yesterday afternoon as against Owelle's critics thinking that the Governor's property along that road will not be touched. But,it quite unfortunate that uptil now none of the critics cum wailers has reported it here.

This is regrettably Lugubrious. It Sardonic and Odoriferous. With what is going on now where these Wailers see nothing good in noble ideas and with the current mental state of this Wailers,I can see the ship of the Imo State Wailers Association hovering over the political Bermuda Triangle. And if we don't take urgent steps to meander the interstices of an eschewable cataracts from the eyes of these Chronic Wailers,then their political calamitous end is imminent in a pestilential aqua'.

Abeg the boy speak English wey fit make me faint.I don go grab my dictionary sharp sharp

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/rochas-okorocha-demolishes-fence-and.html

LOL Wait I won blow my own grammar grin grin grin grin
It is obvious that the governor of Owerri is a stupendous epitome of a fantastically corrupt government, whose only idiosyncratic personality trait is to gasconade to propel perfidiousness of the people of Owerri. It is in times like this I wonder where the equanimity of the Imo people has risen from. An impeachment of a feebleminded homo-sapien such as this is imperative.

Rate my grammar abeg

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by akp202(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
can you prove this?
do u honestly believe he would do that without a compensation? Except they are not d Nigeria leaders I know who are only concern with Me ,myself and I
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by akp202(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Myde4naija:
feel for yourself a beg.
well am not d type that would fight over leaders who ain't concern about how I put food on my table
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by akp202(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Angelb4:

Must you find fault? Kai!!!
criticism N public figures goes pari pasu
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Jacko01: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
The hotel no follow thats y

Thos investment was made wen he was still with obasanjo den

He cant touch his newer investment
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by MrRhymes101(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

Leading by example ko.
You do know that buildings demolished are actually illegal and flaunting the rules in the first place, right? He demolished the structures because he didn't follow the law in the first instance
but some persons build in ignorance. A lot of Nigerians know nothing about green areas, even those that do don't take their time to find out if a particular land is supposed to be a part of it, they just build...
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by alaskido(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Medicine after death. This one na side attraction. Okoro Hausa the maradona. grin
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by nzemila(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

Leading by example ko.
You do know that buildings demolished are actually illegal and flaunting the rules in the first place, right? He demolished the structures because he didn't follow the law in the first instance

bros please educate us on how to demolish buildings.
i wonder what people take to come here and start vomiting trash
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by chimauga(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Characteristic of APE APC
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by ikdaddy01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Owelle has finished all govt lands in imo state. Half of de land inside this Lamonde belong to the state govt, the building beside the fence was former Secretariat Community Govt, only for him to bring down de fence and erected a new fence.
The records are with civil service. When de time comes, govt will do what it does best.
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by sopho: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
okorocha Rochas is a Big scammer scammer!!!!!
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Balkan:
He can not deceive us. He should have started with his own first.

His other hotel at Okigwe Road is equally set to be demolished.

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Donsammi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

His other hotel at Okigwe Road is equally set to be demolished.
st0p putting up lies. He is jux dem0lishing fences ..that lies 10m to the r0ad.. Nt that he is dem0lishing d wh0le building..he als0 dem0lished the mechanic village ar0und east gate h0tel axis whch caused a pr0test/ri0t .i saw evrytin live Am in imsu .
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by drewxx88(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2016
marycool18:
Hi
hi , are you a fan of Rocha's or a neutral spectator like me...
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Donsammi:
st0p putting up lies. He is jux dem0lishing fences ..that lies 10m to the r0ad.. Nt that he is dem0lishing d wh0le building..he als0 dem0lished the mechanic village ar0und east gate h0tel axis whch caused a pr0test/ri0t .i saw evrytin live Am in imsu .

How then did I lie?
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Donsammi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abagworo:

How then did I lie?
many may believe u said he is dem0lishing the wh0le building .ie the h0tel

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.