Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri (29317 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by jonhemma11: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2016
According to Ohalete Wisdom Mayor who shared the photo on Facebook,Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha has demolished part of his hotel/fence in the process of trying to develop Imo state.This came some weeks after 'wailers' accused him of demolishing ex-minister Ihenacho's fence while sparing his own.Ohalete wrote.....

'Still On DEMOLITION

This Is Gov. Okorocha's Property (Lamonde Guest House) Situated Along Orlu Road.

The Fence and Gate House were Demolished yesterday afternoon as against Owelle's critics thinking that the Governor's property along that road will not be touched. But,it quite unfortunate that uptil now none of the critics cum wailers has reported it here.

This is regrettably Lugubrious. It Sardonic and Odoriferous. With what is going on now where these Wailers see nothing good in noble ideas and with the current mental state of this Wailers,I can see the ship of the Imo State Wailers Association hovering over the political Bermuda Triangle. And if we don't take urgent steps to meander the interstices of an eschewable cataracts from the eyes of these Chronic Wailers,then their political calamitous end is imminent in a pestilential aqua'.

Abeg the boy speak English wey fit make me faint.I don go grab my dictionary sharp sharp

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/rochas-okorocha-demolishes-fence-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by akp202(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2016
After accruing to himself huge substantial amount of money as compensation package to himself.. ..Okorocha u can't fool d masses

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by snowwhyte607: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2016
FTC in case this hits front page! But what's the big deal about this first to comment on NL, abi dem dey use am get award? Dey guy above me na spirit ni? U dey use 4G?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by MrRhymes101(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Leading by example

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by MrRhymes101(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
akp202:
After accruing to himself huge compensation
nothing can please haters

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by ayemerbarth: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
There is no land in Owerri again?
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by akp202(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
I feel for u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by JonSnow(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Rochas is the worst type of scammer the world has ever known.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Tunami(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
but he's saying the truth.

24 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
Leading by example

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

Leading by example ko.
You do know that buildings demolished are actually illegal and flaunting the rules in the first place, right? He demolished the structures because he didn't follow the law in the first instance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Curlieweed: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2016
The con man should go a step further by committing suicide. His demise will reap immeasurable success for our state.

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by caesaraba(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Tunami:
but he's saying the truth.

What truth? The one you confirmed from which source?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by superfelix: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
ok
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by brunofarad(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Peeps into thread from the window,

Hisses ,

Goes back to work
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Onyenna(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
A nọm n'akụkụ n'ele sọ anya......
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by marycool18(f): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Hi
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by ngoben(f): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Dis guy get brain...ni be deir money him go still use fix am back
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by obailala(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to Ohalete Wisdom Mayor who shared the photo on Facebook,Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha has demolished part of his hotel/fence in the process of trying to develop Imo state.This came some weeks after 'wailers' accused him of demolishing ex-minister Ihenacho's fence while sparing his own.Ohalete wrote.....

'Still On DEMOLITION

This Is Gov. Okorocha's Property (Lamonde Guest House) Situated Along Orlu Road.

The Fence and Gate House were Demolished yesterday afternoon as against Owelle's critics thinking that the Governor's property along that road will not be touched. But,it quite unfortunate that uptil now none of the critics cum wailers has reported it here.

This is regrettably Lugubrious. It Sardonic and Odoriferous. With what is going on now where these Wailers see nothing good in noble ideas and with the current mental state of this Wailers,I can see the ship of the Imo State Wailers Association hovering over the political Bermuda Triangle. And if we don't take urgent steps to meander the interstices of an eschewable cataracts from the eyes of these Chronic Wailers,then their political calamitous end is imminent in a pestilential aqua'.

Abeg the boy speak English wey fit make me faint.I don go grab my dictionary sharp sharp

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/rochas-okorocha-demolishes-fence-and.html
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
How this one take be news nw
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by IamPatriotic(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
ok
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Earth2Metahuman: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
akp202:
After accruing to himself huge compensation
can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
FAKE Governor!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
If na anoda persn get am,shey im no go dismantle am??
Its called taking over private property for overridin public interest.. subject to payment of compensation by d govt.. d guy fit use dis one siphond money to im own account in form of compensation.. abi no b naija we dey ni?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by temitemi1(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
why not demolish the whole hotel undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by amtaken(f): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
How much compensation is he gonna pay himself?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by cornel00(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2016
How does that make him less an abo.ki.?
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by 400billionman: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by valicious1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
marycool18:
Hi
Hello smiley
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by agitator: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
rubbish propaganda. grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Proffdada: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by passionate88: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Washer man
Re: Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3968994_fbimg1468486112381_jpeg5c1238f4d2babb3987827294cd4eddf6

Rochas for President Of Peoples Club of Nigeria, Owerri chapter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.