Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It (26342 Views)

Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / Things Are Difficult Because Jonathan’s Govt Left Empty Treasury – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ryut: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
What is this mon.key talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by sunisonflex29(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jesus..a whole gofernor is talking like this..jonah yaff suffer o.na jona convoy dey use d road sotey e skata?incompetent buffon nai osho be.common fix that road n stop blaming the innocent man.idiot,u can't visit ur village but u can visit ur inlaws in cape varde..fool of the highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by CharlieMaria(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
In Igbo Ewu awusa
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by front247: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
How can a leader be talking like a tout, most of our leaders are nt civilized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by kaziblake(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
This man hatred for Jonathan no be here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
when will they stop calling GEJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Stancity(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
That awkward moment when you didnt notice that NDLEA is behind you while you are busy wrapping and smoking ogbomosho wet weed...

Someone should trace Oshiomole's identity to Ogbomosho cus he's high on wet weed...

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay. Noted
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by tommykiwi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Then repair it..Is this what U will tell ur grand children when they visit the village? Is GEJ the owner of the road?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Eazybay(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
As I have always said, 'the easiest way to lose an election in d SS is to INSULT GEJ' This man should ask Amaechi how far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by AngelAhnie(f): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

When Okonjo Iweala said Oshiom-ole has numerical /mouth diarrhoea, Zombies thought she was lying, Now it's glaring for all to see. This man is an ugly ogre clown.

Osho, Blame GEJ for not being able to impregnating Lara your wife. These are the kind of people our Nairaland zombies are emulating in the blame games. Shame on them.
So you dey heregrin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by atuanso: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gej psychosis.

- mental ailment that arise from blaming gej administration for longer than neccessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by royalfamily(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
And at the same time GEJ captivated his wife womb so as not to conceive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by edosignature(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oshiomole is a confirmed sick man
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
So you dey heregrin
GALLANTly cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Roadmike(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Shameless old Man, yet he has the guts in making such a claim.

Why was he voted to be the Gov. or is he denying that he the Governor.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by AngelAhnie(f): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
GALLANTly cool
gringrin tot you've not seen it grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by skyhadi16(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Not nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
The best governor edo ever had
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by SeverusSnape(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin tot you've not seen it grin
grin you thought wrong Angel.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by gurunlocker: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Zombies will even be ashamed of that statement.... How can someone with a functioning brain say that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by rhektor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
And what did you do to the road?

Large mouth imp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 247notire(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
I think Oshiomole said specifically, "your predecessor"

How come GEJ's name suddenly came up?

I understand what the word predecessor means and GEJ isn't Fashola's predecessor.

Basic understanding eludes so many Nigerians though.

Sad country, sad people.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by elampiro(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
I am in Edo State. The Benin - Auchi high way is no longer motorable, particularly at Ekpoma where it has cut into two. When it rains, everywhere will be blocked, no going and no coming for hours on the high way.

There is an alternative intra-state road which can be used if one wants to avoid the highway at Ekpoma. The trailers taking the road are now also causing heaving damage to the road. Oshiomhole is trying to lift the quality of the road, work started at the Otibho end of the road, but again every thing seems to have suddenly stopped as it is rumoured that it is recommended nothing be done in raining season.

But he shouldn’t have brought the previous administration into this. He is too confrontational and petty.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 9jatatafo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

grin

I blame GEJ embarassed

Anyway, OshiOmole can contact Dino M'Alaye for the impregnation procession, after all they are all in the same LOVELY party.

Dino hate bonga fish or dry fish. He likes robust ladies like Stella Odua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Kosy79(f): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

grin

I blame GEJ embarassed

Anyway, OshiOmole can contact Dino M'Alaye for the impregnation procession, after all they are all in the same LOVELY party.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha u no go kill me jare. Abeg chop knuckle u too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
And you Oshiomole destroyed the roads in Benin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by davibid: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
mumu man!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ibarapa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Naa thunder go scatter that ur shameless head, bastard
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by LvGMalaya: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
NextGovernor:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/12/i-cant-visit-my-village-because-jonathans-regime-destroyed-ekpoma-auchi-okene-road-oshiomhole/

Someone posted this on a popular Facebook page "Edo political Forum" where mostly Edo people discuss politics and people couldn't hide there anger on Oshiomole. The first 54 comments were all against him. Seems APC has lost it.

Oshiomole needs to behave, how can he still be blaming GEJ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by adelekeolu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
I guess Goodluck also destroyed your manhood for not being able to impregnate Iara. Useless man
you hit it at the head

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by chimauga(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
In anambra, govt repairs fed govt roads,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.