Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun (18953 Views)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos / Man Caught By RSS Stealing Light-Up Lagos Project Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Robbers went on rampage in Ikotun last night.They went away with money and valuables and it has become something of a tradition.

[url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] sources confirmed that various reports have been made to the relevant authorities in the past but last night's attack was the last straw that broke the camel's back. The occupants of houses around ikotun this morning, turned out in mass to report this criminal act.

RSS official has confirmed the arrest lofg one of the criminals as at the time this report was filled.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-lagosians-flood-rss-office-to.html

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by sanandreas(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Spiral effect of hardship

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Tunami(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
There's no joy in the country.

10 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
.HOW CRIME RATE NO GO INCREASE WHEN THEM DON BAN ALL LAGOS HAWKERS

13 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by herzern(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
The only thing the Tinubu-puppet can do is to ban street hawking

People really think Ambode is a competent Governor buh his only saving grace is the Lagos state IGR......

#shior

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by KingPharaoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ikotun?

I stay in Ikotun and I dont know about this.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Cornerstone001: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
We can't take it grin

[img]http://i./l3UcfAgIT9fJ2Y2cM.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lord help us in this country. Ikotun, Egbeda, Igando, Ejigbo so many evil things happen there. Those areas make the news for the wrong reasons. lest i forget, Iyana Iba is also notorious around that axis. Lord send us a sign.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by hardest: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
WHEN AMBODE STOP STREET HAWKERS, THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE,I PRAY MAY GOD PROVIDE FOR YOU.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by EvilSeeed: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by olagbaja11: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
next time call 767 or 112.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nasri100(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingPharaoh:
Ikotun?

Oga, is Ikotun a street? So how will you know everything?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by joseph238(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Insecurity na the order of the day but our politicians get hundreds of security agents protecting them
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Teemoney11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
May God help us
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Omonigeriarere: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
hardest:
WHEN AMBODE STOP STREET HAWKERS, THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE,I PRAY MAY GOD PROVIDE FOR YOU.

You mean there is no robbery incidence in the states where street hawkers have not been banned? You need to wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by glossy6(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
olagbaja11:
next time call 767 or 112.
They won't come. Expect more of this because people are very hungry.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Udoks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Looks like the OP is a blogger. It's RRS not RSS.

RRS- Rapid Response Squad!

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by passionate88: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where's their idiot of a governor?

They call my governor a cultist, I call theirs an idiot

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by passionate88: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
eiBADAn:
Lord help us in this country. Ikotun, Egbeda, Igando, Ejigbo so many evil things happen there. Those areas make the news for the wrong reasons. lest i forget, Iyana Iba is also notorious around that axis. Lord send us a sign.

Which sign u want again?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
They r fed up..
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
passionate88:

Which sign u want again?

That this is d end time... for Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
.HOW CRIME RATE NO GO INCREASE WHEN THEM DON BAN ALL LAGOS HAWKERS
Guy,y u get sense like dis na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by jhenie(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thunder fire those robbers, they even sent a letter to us that they will come anytime soon. God help us.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Sunkyphil(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dats tru yesternyt they robbed different places at ikotun
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by gbaskiboy: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
A
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by mizzbouqui(f): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerians sha no be d same set of people they praise ambode days ago, they don they condemn am now
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Emeka71(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
jhenie:
Thunder fire those robbers, they even sent a letter to us that they will come anytime soon. God help us.
You shivered with fear.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by eleko1: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
The thieves/Robbers dey among thoSe peeps.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Scarpon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
In ikotun ijegun those guys take turn on every street every day rape and take people money as if is their own

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nasri100:

Oga, is Ikotun a street? So how will you know everything?
there is only one Police station in ikotun, dat pix no way looks like d ikotun police station dat I av been to
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by richie9093(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingPharaoh:
Ikotun?

igando to be precise.

I went to see one of my family members there on Saturday and left on Sunday afternoon. On Monday afternoon, I received a phone call that there were robbed on that Sunday evening.

before they robbed them, the third Street from their was robbed on Friday.
Re: Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun by richie9093(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
passionate88:
Where's their idiot of a governor?
They call my governor a cultist, I call theirs an idiot
Receive sense and stop being an ignorant bigot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) / RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. / South African Woman Arrested For Hiring Hitmen Who Killed Her Husband & In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.