Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other (2711 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by hotwax: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
I have signed the petition.

Please circulate and let put an end to it. Its men like Dino Melaye that gives Feminists opportunity to shine.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-descrimination-and-ingrained-prejudice
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by temitemi1(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by JBismarck(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2016
That man go chi chon chin

1 Like

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2016
What's the petition about?
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by BlackSeptember: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Not my concern. Alk i know is that Dino will impregnate Remi Tinubu grin
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by chemicalDisease: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
So Na the masses the impeach Senators now!
Make Una continue signing.
Wake me up when the petition reaches 100000000000000000000000 grin
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by hotwax: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Thebachelor:
What's the petition about?

I bet someone can say all those words to your wife and you feel cool.

I guess you can do that to women.

5 Likes

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Almajiri1: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Rhino dino is man enough to impregnate everyone that will sign that petition emanating from burdillion.
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
hotwax:

I only asked a simple question. The effort and time you used in writing that could have been used in giving me a reasonable answer.

1 Like

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
hotwax:

Every man was created to inpregnate a woman and Dino Melaye is not an exception.

Yes he can inpregnate Mrs. Tinubu just as i can too.

Afterall, Yoruba women marries upto ten husbands and having atleast 2 children for each of them.

Haba, whats the rouse for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
hotwax:

You didn't answer the question. Even though the statement was irresponsible it's good we know what the petition is all about.
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by chadwickcollins(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Apc wahala
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by hotwax: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Does this look like a party thing? This is a country. Not a party. And he represents us. A senator for that matter
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
hotwax:
Does this look like a party thing? This is a country. Not a party. And he represents us. A senator for that matter
And what is the petition about?
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by attacker321: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
While I condemn Dino Melaye's threat to a woman, someone should remind Oluremi Tinubu that the national assembly is not Lagos State or bourdillon.

I so much hate violence against women & children including threats same reason why i consider Wizkid an eediot till tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by DRISKLEF(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Not my concern. Alk i know is that Dino will impregnate Remi Tinubu grin
Oh, common! Very petty of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
I support a petition to recall Azzholles from the front line, starting from that dignified agberro
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by cktheluckyman: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino promised to impregnate Remi Tinubu since when did pregnancy become a bad thing? Abegi congratuloations in advance to the couple on the birth of their baby little Dino jagaban grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by cktheluckyman: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:
While I condemn Dino Melaye's threat to a woman, someone should remind Oluremi Tinubu that the national assembly is not Lagos State or bourdillon.

I so much hate violence against women & children including threats same reason why i consider Wizkid an eediot till tomorrow.
Senator Remi was the one who first called Senator Melaye a thug.He simply paid her back in her own coin and she is all over the place playing the feminine card.Rubish!!! She will soon find out that NASS is not same as LASHA
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by NaijaEfcc: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
nonsense, useless petition!! who petition epp? like the petition get any meaning or has any effect? angry Op dey here dey waste ur energy on politicians that doesn't care about you!! iranu!!!
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by xtophy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
some ppl will always hear a version of a misunderstanding and start gallivanting around... you dont even care to listen to what remj said... Y on earth will u call me a thug and i will not give u a destiny altering slap... dino even tried... if na me, i go impregnate her and abort d pregnancy with my third leg after impregnating her...

1 Like

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by baeboo: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
la sign la kolomental
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by xtophy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
hotwax:
I have signed the petition.

Please circulate and let put an end to it. Its men like Dino Melaye that gives Feminists opportunity to shine.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-descrimination-and-ingrained-prejudice
pls, can u tell us wat remi said before Dino exploded
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by todayboy: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op na Thunder go fire you oh

When Fulani herdsmen kill pregnant woman you no ask us to sign petition

They kill pastor wife for Abuja you don't ask of petition

But when he reach wife of useless politicians you are asking petition

Go and check your brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by sammyj: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Make Dino continu shebi na him wan become father of all nations now !!! grin grin grin
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by pode(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
If somebody need to petition is this mrs Oluremi Tinubu ever since she came into dis house is from one trouble to another, her husband need to talk to her, because this thing is no longer funny
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by idensko(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
xtophy:
pls, can u tell us wat remi said before Dino exploded

One origin. 4 u mi friend.

D only problems I hv wit Dino is offering to bleep a bonga fish.

WTF!

If u won chop frog, chop d big one Jare, not d bony type.

Imagine bleeping smelly dried stretch marks Remi tinubu p$$$$y

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by dunkem21(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Dino promised to impregnate Remi Tinubu since when did pregnancy become a bad thing? Abegi congratuloations in advance to the couple on the birth of their baby little Dino jagaban grin grin grin grin

This is not a joking matter but honestly your last line is hilarious grin
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by dunkem21(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

Correct man..

.. Same way I detest FFK.
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by hotwax: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:

One origin. 4 u mi friend.

D only problems I hv wit Dino is offering to bleep a bonga fish.

WTF!

If u won chop frog, chop d big one Jare, not d bony type.

Imagine bleeping smelly dried stretch marks Remi tinubu p$$$$y

Tufiakwa.

Really? How are we here ?
Re: Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other by fastjett: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ OP make original made in China thunder fire u and this your petition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie / Shehu Sani Warns Dangote About Joining Buhari's Campaign / Atiku Is Not Performing Well In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.