Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! (33242 Views)

How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo] / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by success1smyn(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Return the charger b4 its too late bro.

my opinion though
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Icecream4U(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

hmmmm thanks but for the past 20/minutes now, I only got 3%.
I don't know if it is from the cord wire or I am using the wrong port. you know its 4 USB port that is there.
Na Emeka and Ikechukwu dey produce the charger for inside, inside aba.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by sinizia: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
LMFAO. This charger on first sight looks faker than Nicki Minaj's butt . Return it fast!!
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by hardeydhoying(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
'made jn china' aba branch.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Kelly2713(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Its not genuine

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Icecream4U:
Na Emeka and Ikechukwu dey produce the charger for inside, inside aba.
hahahhahahhahahahahah funny dude
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by feyiona(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
i use that charger and it works fine if you have good usb cables saves me the stress of many chargers for all my phones and ipad
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by goonsmi: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

am using m3 mini. the battery is 4000mah plus I have power bank with 16,800mah.

next time when you want to buy something new like this let the test it for you to confirm the rating . You should've just give him your phone and ask him to use his so called supercharger with original cable to charge your phone and see.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by mfm04622: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello nairalanders,,
I just want to introduce something to you guys, some of you must have seen it, but I know many have not.
My phone charger got burnt yesterday and I went to computer village in Gombe to buy another one, when I reached, I saw this charger it caught my attention and I picked it.
Its called USB power adapter with four USB power port. output 5000ma!!
I ask the seller about it and he explained everything, he said it charges phone very quickly when you use an original USB cord wire. ( the original USB cable cost 1k or u can use any USB cable that you bought along with a phone). He sold the adapter to me at 1200 naira only. I didn't buy any cord wire cus I have many at home both original and fake.
Right now am using it, though am using my local USB cord to test it, for about 10 minutes now , I haven't gotten 1%.
Sha, I will still try it with the original cord to know if the man cheated me. Am even scared and angry now.
mods pls EPP me move dis to front page, i can still return it today. thats the guarantee he gave me.
thats the pics below with the spec from the pack.

Very useless thing. I bought it and i just drop it somewhere. It can't charge anything. You don waste money
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Oceemo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Only looking at the charger shows its fake.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by crackhouse(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have that charger but ur own is fake. Original one is 2500naira without the cord and the output current is 4A. Mine charges faster than any charger I have seen so far.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Codeman01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well I have the same charger, what I observed about the charger is that it is clearly stated on the charger the port that suits the device you want to charge , but all the ports can't work at the same time. Merci
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
they lost me immediately I saw "with four USB port" cos if a company cannot invest in inscribing proper English on its products what makes u think they'll care about how well their products work cos u won't see classy products like Samsung, Iphone, or even Tecno do this kind of rubbish and finally if as an English-speaking Nigerian I had to manufacture and export products to, let's say, China it won't cost me anything to ask a good Chinese friend or to even go on the Internet to or use Google translator to get the right words to inscribe on my product so as to give my customers a bit more confidence...pheeeeeew!!!! typing in one sentence is getting harder oooooo...who say make I use this moniker sef... cry
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Timileyin1234(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
See the charger is OK, but about the 5000mah, this is how it is.

since the charger has 4 port the allocation of the mah will be like

The first port will charge @ 2000mah and others will charge @ 1000 mah. so it can't damage ur battery. don't mind some people here ranting
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
feyiona:
i use that charger and it works fine if you have good usb cables saves me the stress of many chargers for all my phones and ipad
thanks bro. u just gave me small hope.
all these people dat haven't use the charger just dey shout fake
thanks brother
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by XX01(f): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
pls what's ya say pals.
lalasticlala its me kissval, your best paddy, help me move dis to FP. if I get any negative comment about the adapter, I can return it today and buy the one am use too. pls edakun EPP me.!!!

It's junk. I have used and dumped it. Waste of money. I even bought mine for N2,500.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Emeka71(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

hmmmm thanks but for the past 20/minutes now, I only got 3%.
I don't know if it is from the cord wire or I am using the wrong port. you know its 4 USB port that is there.
Try with another charger; either that charger is bad or the battery is bad.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Timileyin1234:
See the charger is OK, but about the 5000mah, this is how it is.

since the charger has 4 port the allocation of the mah will be like

The first port will charge @ 2000mah and others will charge @ 1000 mah. so it can't damage ur battery. don't mind some people here ranting
thanks bro. some people dont know anything about d charger , dey just castigate it Becus of d fancy look
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by lokop1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
pls what's ya say pals.
lalasticlala its me kissval, your best paddy, help me move dis to FP. if I get any negative comment about the adapter, I can return it today and buy the one am use too. pls edakun EPP me.!!!
Go return am b4 u gt ur house burnt
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emeka71:
Try with another charger; either that charger is bad or the battery is bad.
alright I will change another USB cord
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
lokop1:
Go return am b4 u gt ur house burnt
hahahahahahaha ur own Na house be your problem sef.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by hisgrace090: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have it, it is pure fake can't charge phone. Beside mine doesn't last up to 2 months.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Seamareggae(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
This ur charger is the best charger available in Gombe... Try and use the 4 ports at the same time.. Then, U would really reap the benefits of this wonderful charger....

Keep enjoying it bro...
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Emeka71(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

alright I will change another USB cord
When you use another charger that is working; that is when you can know if the charger or the battery is the problem.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by odamilola36(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
lol oga, FTC no be food Na. suen ain't paying anybody for it. abeg advice me.
*SUEN...........my mouth pim
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by bamite(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]Ok. How is this a news?[/size]

who is this one
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
The grammatical errors in the write up on the charger is a sure-sign indicate that it is sub-standard...

A reputable manufacturer will not make such blunders
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by okooloyun1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
more advice plsssss
I bought d charger to return it 3days later it's one of d worst charger in d market, just return it b4 it's too late. You can buy new age rapid energizer Output: DC5.0=1A, bought mine at 1k
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
alex81:
op first of all,....

b4 I say anything ........

edit ur post from 5000A to 5000mA!!!

now straight to d point.

everything abt ds charger looks quack and nonstandard. reasons:

1. charger rating given in d manual is different from what is written in d body of d charger.

in d manual highest output I saw der is 2000mA.

in body of chager, it is 5000mA.

2. at d body of d charger, I saw output of 50V~= 5000mA.

ds is not possible cos an output of 50v will either damage d battery, blow all component of d phone or electrocute u to death.

and if it was a mistake tell me which standard electronics company would make dat kind of mistake.

even laptop chargers output ain't up to dat voltage.

my advice:

Return the charger while u can b4 its too late.

instead get a normal charger of output~= 5V , 2000mA. (i.e 2A)

#my1cent

The charger is made [size=25pt]jn[/size] instead of made [size=25pt]in[/size]

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Lastking147(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
u don enta am.... come Ota con see diff kinds charger wii four charging space Nigerian's sha

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50