Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! (33271 Views)

How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo] / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kdfemi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op it is original buy original usb cord with it have used it before nepa spoilt it form me, it charges my ipad4 fast at the same time with my z10 and sometimes my ipad keyboard it charges fast but I bought mine 1k without usb cord, I couldn't find on the market again when nepa blew it for me cry
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
kdfemi:
Op it is original buy original usb cord with it have used it before nepa spoilt it form me, it charges my ipad4 fast at the same time with my z10 and sometimes my ipad keyboard it charges fast but I bought mine 1k without usb cord, I couldn't find on the market again when nepa blew it for me cry
wowwwwww. which port charges more faster you know there are four ports there.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by hUmaneOne: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello nairalanders,,
I just want to introduce something to you guys, some of you must have seen it, but I know many have not.
My phone charger got burnt yesterday and I went to computer village in Gombe to buy another one, when I reached, I saw this charger it caught my attention and I picked it.
Its called USB power adapter with four USB power port. output 5000ma!!
I ask the seller about it and he explained everything, he said it charges phone very quickly when you use an original USB cord wire. ( the original USB cable cost 1k or u can use any USB cable that you bought along with a phone). He sold the adapter to me at 1200 naira only. I didn't buy any cord wire cus I have many at home both original and fake.
Right now am using it, though am using my local USB cord to test it, for about 10 minutes now , I haven't gotten 1%.
Sha, I will still try it with the original cord to know if the man cheated me. Am even scared and angry now.
mods pls EPP me move dis to front page, i can still return it today. thats the guarantee he gave me.
thats the pics below with the spec from the pack.

I know OP's product.If you connect something requiring more than 1000 mah,you can only use 2 ports

Get an original chargers like this anker 5 port power adapter with a total of 8,000mah output.I've been using it for 3yrs.
Can charge upto 5 powerbanks at a time and still be fast . Though expensive @ 8k,it's more than worth it.
NB:I don't sell it.I got it on amazon

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nicholas190(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please help me too, I have Nokia USB charger but the amp is 550vmh pls how many is that, is it up to 2v
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by samsam2019: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
You bought it at home and it has Isis printed on it

Hmmmmmmmm

I fear bomb ooo
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by alex81(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nzeokafor:

The charger is made [size=25pt]jn[/size] instead of made [size=25pt]in[/size]

lol grin grin

"indoor in only"

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by buoye1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mere looking at the picture of the adapter, i can say it is "fantastically " fake!

China/Aba made
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by alex81(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nicholas190:
Please help me too, I have Nokia USB charger but the amp is 550vmh pls how many is that, is it up to 2v

pics of the charger and ratings just like d op did.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Jetwld(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
The charger is good I've bought it b4 & its still charging very well uptill date
There are two conditions attached to it from ur write up
*** stop using the fake socket plug the charger directly to the electric box

*** always try to use the original cable the inferior cables causes more harm to devices to its cheaper rate

********* I deal in it very well I know the difference
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by DesChyko: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nicholas190:

Amps measures Current. It's different from the voltage. Most USB chargers are 5V though. The difference is usually the amps rating.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

hmmmm thanks but for the past 20/minutes now, I only got 3%.
I don't know if it is from the cord wire or I am using the wrong port. you know its 4 USB port that is there.

Do u want to hear the truth? The charger u bought is FAKE. I know this charger very well, it is generic and because it is getting popular they are now making the fake ones. Even the genuine of this charger (which is still generic and low quality) has a maximum output of 5v 2A. Only one of the ports will charge at 2A. If u are using 2 ports it will share the amperage to 1A for each port and if u are using the 4 ports it will charge at 0.5A per port.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I know OP's product.If you connect something requiring more than 1000 mah,you can only use 2 ports

Get an original chargers like this anker 5 port power adapter with a total of 8,000mah output.I've been using it for 3yrs.
Can charge upto 5 powerbanks at a time and still be fast . Though expensive @ 8k,it's more than worth it.
NB:I don't sell it.I got it on amazon

Wow, nice charger u got there. I was looking for something like this but couldn't get it. I ended up getting Aukey 4 port charger with a combined output of 6A and each port is independent and can output 2.4A max. The good thing is that it automatically determines the required Amp of ur phone, if ur phone requires 1A it will charge at 1A, if it requires 2.4 A it will charge at 2.4A.

This one cost me 6k

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Whizpeter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
lalasticlala you don't want to move this thread to FP right?? if today exceed and I find out this adapter is local, I will just delete my account.
Nairaland will lose 1 customer.

They won't even notice you left!
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
tonio2wo:

Ok, 5A. It seams good. That means it will charge a device very fast.

Do not be deceived, that thing is not 5A. In fact the combined output of all the 4 ports is 2.1A for the original one which is generic anyway, so they can write whatever they want there, na u want arrest them? Company wey no get name. So if I are charging phones at the same time it will output 1A from both ports, phones will output 0.5A on both ports.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by samwise99(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

bro I dont know which one is amper. but check out the pics below.

That charger is a real high quality charger

5.0A

Chai!!!

How much is that charger?
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
samwise99:

That charger is a real high quality charger

5.0A

Chai!!!

How much is that charger?

Lol, high quality my foot. Do u believe what a Chinese company with NO NAME wrote on a charger? This is a mere generic charger, even I can manufacture something like this and say it is 8A and sell it as generic with no company branding. U cannot buy a charger like that for N1,500. FYI this particular charger is like pure water in the market.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
A friend of mine got this 4-ported charger in Ikota complex, Lagos for 3k and Yes! twas original. Don't know about the specs tho.

So you berra use a good cord
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by samwise99(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
I bought this charger... Exactly this particular charger.. Sometime last year.. When my infinix hot note charger got burnt....... When I tested the charger with my infinix USB cord....... I was timing it cos I know my infinix charger normally add 1percent in one minute.... To tell you the truth... This charger added 1percent at exactly 10minutes later ....... I just returned it to who I bought it from and it was changed for me with a better one.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by hadayleke(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
you av said it all. thumbs up 4 you
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by canDy4eva(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
lalasticlala you don't want to move this thread to FP right?? if today exceed and I find out this adapter is local, I will just delete my account.
Nairaland will lose 1 customer.
now on fp... R u happy now?
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by samwise99(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Lol, high quality my foot. Do u believe what a Chinese company with NO NAME wrote on a charger? This is a mere generic charger, even I can manufacture something like this and say it is 8A and sell it as generic with no company branding. U cannot buy a charger like that for N1,500. FYI this particular charger is like pure water in the market.

Jeese!!!!!

Nawa oo...

But I cant by the charger without testing it at the seller's shop
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by basingstoke: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
How many % now. please return this thing
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Ninilowo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anything that blinks is a "No No" for me

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by bumtos(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
tongue it's fake.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
alex81:

lol grin grin

"indoor in only"

I dont get u o...
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by santos2020: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
more advice plsssss
return the charger before it will burn in your hand,that charger is good but only when it was first produce in 2014,any one in the market now is fake,here in lagos they sell it #550.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by mummyson26(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rilwon:
[size=15pt] Stop buying charger from Adamu grin grin [/size]
Abi na....Adamu no know d way to China only emeka and chibuzor does
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jhuniyour:
A friend of mine got this 4-ported charger in Ikota complex, Lagos for 3k and Yes! twas original. Don't know about the specs tho.

So you berra use a good cord

Ikota at ajah?
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
hoshodie:

Ikota at ajah?

Yezzire
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by 400billionman: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello nairalanders,,
I just want to introduce something to you guys, some of you must have seen it, but I know many have not.
My phone charger got burnt yesterday and I went to computer village in Gombe to buy another one, when I reached, I saw this charger it caught my attention and I picked it.
Its called USB power adapter with four USB power port. output 5000ma!!
I ask the seller about it and he explained everything, he said it charges phone very quickly when you use an original USB cord wire. ( the original USB cable cost 1k or u can use any USB cable that you bought along with a phone). He sold the adapter to me at 1200 naira only. I didn't buy any cord wire cus I have many at home both original and fake.
Right now am using it, though am using my local USB cord to test it, for about 10 minutes now , I haven't gotten 1t%.
Sha, I will still try it with the original cord to know if the man cheated me. Am even scared and angry now.
mods pls EPP me move dis to front page, i can still return it today. thats the guarantee he gave me.
thats the pics below with the spec from the pack.

Original charger delivers one bar in one minute with electricity.

Motor battery delivers one bar in 2 minutes just like generator. What stopped you from testing an item before taking it home ? Ordinary bulb of N60 i do test it ? Little things can unsettle a person when he/she feels scammed.

You have been scammed.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by iukpe: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
You would have bought a simple Samsung or infinix replacement charger or blackberry playbook charger. These work well if you loose your original charger.
I think you may just have bought a USB LED PLUG-IN INDICATOR BOX, this is used for indicating which USB port you plugged a cable.

Let's Show Off Phones Home Screens / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate