Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" (67964 Views)

I Feel Threatened, Fans Tell Wizkid - See What Wizkid Wrote Here / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up – Fans Tell Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by pedrilo: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sometin must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by willbayo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
stupid writer
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by olatunjithomas(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizkiz:
linda ikeji be looking at these comments like grin

beware of land grabbers.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by scarffield(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
weedskid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by davibid: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Evil communication corrupts good manner

What do you expect when he is making colabo with the likes of Chris Brown...

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by GindoX(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin guy smoke still u dry like smoked fish! Is nobody business.. . Keep smoking.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Kosy79(f): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
In Buhari's voice Wizkid kwontinu shebi u wan be Nigerian Wiz khalifa baa? Kwontinu afterall na wiz start una names.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love weed undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by GindoX(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kosy79:
In Buhari's voice Wizkid kwontinu shebi u wan be Nigerian Wiz khalifa baa? Kwontinu afterall na wiz start una names.

Is like u too don smoke weed... I no understand werin u dey talk.. .
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by shadrach24: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dats tin is smoking will surely be a treat to his life one day if he dose not stop
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by lavenjcrown(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Imagine, I and my madam son talked abh him taking too much of. Weed dis morning.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Cooldude68(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
By the time he's diagnosed with lung cancer, his senses will return. That's what you get when you model your life after the likes of Chris Brown and those shitty foreign artists. Chris was handsome as dope years ago but now...
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by danypst: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
wizkid sorry oh!
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
what caused ojb jezreel's death....lungs cancer,kidney failure and liver deaseses are consequences of alcohol and smoking
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by naijamakossa(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
osheee wizkid baba
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by megawax8: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizkiz:
linda ikeji be looking at these comments like grin

This your image though grin grin grin
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Alisegun(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
He thinks he is living the life. He should better be careful and quit harming his health.

Wetin consign me sef? Many have come and gone before him, many will still come after him.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
angry sad
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Baba Nla plsss continue oooo..afterall u are not the first!! And would never be the last...
Afterall! Wen Goldie and OjB died, I didn't cry! So if u follow, e go be like old news soon!! tongue
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by papiwyte(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Babanla feel ur self jor

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by jrusky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
The fans are just wasting their time they don't need to tell him or them not to smoke weed or whatever since they believe in their head it's a fun or sign of swag or a show of big boy or sign of bad guy not known they are becoming a living skeleton walking their way to doom.

This guys smoke virtually everything in the name of whatever few of them I had advised severally to stop taking hard substances is not a fun this was how Macaulay of America "The Home Alone" Star started and ends up like homosapien looking thing if not recently he picked up a little thanks to advance country he live and came from so if you are a Nja and mess your life I swear you are a gonner then you will understand here is not USA or UK. Go and learn from Majek Fashek and remember how many years he was helpless if not for God if you think someone will help you when you knock yourself out it's lie you will be on your own.

Oh boy keep smoking ok you are a good boy, big boy you hear, anyone that beg you to stop smoking weed may thunder fire that person. People like Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Uwaifo, Osadebe etc sang for decades in this same country yet never went mad with fame. Smoke very well and smoke more harder you are a real badoooooo good boy.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wizkid is an adult, doing adult things in an adult industry. 70% of Nigerian artiste smoke hemp or cigars, some of them even engage in more exotic drugs, it's not only in Nigeria but all over the world. The difference between Wizkid and an ordinary person that smokes hemp is that he has enough money to get the best medical treatment if he needs it.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by illmortal(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
augustina72:
wizzy needs more inspiration na

Just as you always do.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Rexkingsley(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
If aint for weed he wouldn't hv made it dis far,,weed is harmless smoke good eat good look good..I LOVE WEED

2 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by olatunjithomas(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bridgetania:
angry sad

although You didn't say a word, your signature says it all. only if he would consider his latter days.

oh how I love that signature!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by 247notire(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Weed smoking has nothing to do with it my people!

Rick Ross smokes, he's not thin.

The whole MMG crew smokes, and they haven't been looking malnourished.

Wizzy has a slim body structure naturally and when you're on tour like he is right now, you would surely be stressed out which will in turn be evident on your skin and body cos you may not be eating and sleeping well... And of course there'll be too much booze.

Booze dries people up more than anything.

Weed as I know actually helps one eat very well.

Let's cure ourselves of this widespread ignorance that weed makes you look unhealthy. It doesn't.

Ask 2baba

Ask Timaya

Ask Cynthia Morgan

And et al...

5 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Naijapikin1: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ayuzz007:
Baba Nla won.......

It's high time you ChAnge!!!
yea its "high time" get me the rizzler!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
martineverest:
what caused ojb jezreel's death....lungs cancer,kidney failure and liver deaseses are consequences of alcohol and smoking
amebo, alcohol my foot, drink a little for ur stomach, i may agree with smoking buh there is a difference between ciga and weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by rosy1992(f): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
So bad
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by iluvweed(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Baba Nla....Carry go jare!.... grin

Dem think say na N50 w33d u dey smoke ni......... tongue

Dem no know say na Medical Marijuana A.k.A LOUD don full ur blood.... grin

No time for petty w33d bro...Enjoy life and eat good!......... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.