Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" (67955 Views)

I Feel Threatened, Fans Tell Wizkid - See What Wizkid Wrote Here / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up – Fans Tell Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by piperson(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
he's doing his thing tho

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Slimberry1(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by flokii: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Useless set of people...

After encouraging him, hailing him and all that.. They will still join mouth to bad mouth him..

He should better get himself checked & treated
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by ejor1: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls wizbaba stop smoking weeds
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by kenchop: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
SURELY THE EARTH IS OVER POPULATED, IF ONE KID WHO IS WIZZY GOES DOWN , IT WONT BE FELT IN THE SEA OF PEOPLE HANGING AROUND grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Spells(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shey it his life na
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Romzy26: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
it's really nobody's business what he does, how does it affect you? if he decides to take coke sef, it's his life. i really don't no why people always want to tell others what they should do and not do.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by rubochi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cannabisdrag dot com is where he buys Ghana weed online : shocked shocked cool kiss cry kiss
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Kenneth205(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Afrok:
I hope he quits or reduce the smoking just for the sake of his health, coz later now they'll ask US to start praying for them...
Nah me need prayer pass, so I may not remember them that time oo undecided]

grin
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Realist2: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
olatunjithomas:

baddest.....no vex now, even me sef need prayer.

me too need prayer, in fact all of us wey dey here,we dey live the same compound, we need prayer too.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by phreakabit(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
More like crack cocaine
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by chachanga: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Every body saying it's his life.

And the moment some ishh claps the sh!tface and they put his arss up on Twitter/FB trolling for e-prayers (hopefully not dough, cos I ain't sparing any), the same poor SOBs start raking for sympathy telling how anybody could end up like that. Nigga, what r u drinking with your coffee.

Can you kip count of all the entertainers who've died unnatural deaths, as per preventable illnesses, in the last 3years or less?

The phenomenon appears to be on the increase and no amount of Signs-of-the-cross will save you. Best bet, live sensibly.

Burr, as usual, ain't no business of mine if he wanna hang heself out ta dry or not!
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by macyant(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's called I.H. F meaning Inspiration Herbal Formul.. I'm smoking mine as I'm writing this shi.. If you ain't taking it, you are on a long thing .. Are you guys wiser than American,German,Holland, Jamaican and UK doctors and governments that legalize and recommended Mehn,you guys should wake up from your slumber ..Too much of everything is bad tho.. One more thing if it's not good for your brain, QUIT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Kosy79(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
GindoX:

Is like u too don smoke weed... I no understand werin u dey talk.. .
Before u rush quote person read am well. Wiz khalifa is a well known smoker he has his own weed, and he is getting thinner every seconds. So i come ask if wizkid wan be Nigerian wiz khalifa.

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by olatunjithomas(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Realist2:

me too need prayer, in fact all of us wey dey here,we dey live the same compound, we need prayer too.

may God bless all of then, a type of blessing that won't turn us to cannabis smoker oooo grin grin grin

please, don't forget to vote falconey for Mr nairaland 2016.

I count on you in fact, I'm following you straight away.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by timsarb: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Afrok:
I hope he quits or reduce the smoking just for the sake of his health, coz later now they'll ask US to start praying for them...
grin
Afrok:
Nah me need prayer pass, so I may not remember them that time oo undecided][/quote on point grin[quote author=Afrok post=47533580]I hope he quits or reduce the smoking just for the sake of his health, coz later now they'll ask US to start praying for them...
grin[quote author=Afrok post=47533580]I hope he quits or reduce the smoking just for the sake of his health, coz later now they'll ask US to start praying for them...
Nah me need prayer pass, so I may not remember them that time oo undecided][/quote on point
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:

Weed is healthy and helps I'm creative thinking, fvck what these Niggas think.

STARBOY...We waiting on your Mixtape Bruh
you can be very creative without it sis
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Slimflame(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
No weed no gud song...sail on pokal lord
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Lumeday(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:

Weed is healthy and helps I'm creative thinking, fvck what these Niggas think.

STARBOY...We waiting on your Mixtape Bruh

OK
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by Akjr(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:
wizkid is a cursed eeediot that threatened to beat up a woman.
u an animalistic human being av eva com across.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by idupaul: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Solidkay:
Its not only d cannabis dats doing d damage,even d tonning cream hes using is doing him more harms than good..

Are u saying he is using bleaching cream
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by jubrealguy(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Bridgetania:
Baba Nla plsss continue oooo..afterall u are not the first!! And would never be the last...
Afterall! Wen Goldie and OjB died, I didn't cry! So if u follow, e go be like old news soon!! tongue
chai!!!! u wicked small

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by idealtailor(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Mary J is a faithful companion of a hustler. When one becomes financially buoyant, the love for your faithful companion increases. My advice is, reduce the intake of kally to at most twice a day(morning & evening) 1 moderate wrap each, take a lot of water after kush, eat balanced diet, etc. If you want to know more, consult me.
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by awunorchinye: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
oga please take it easy
Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by olatunjithomas(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2016
This is a special thanks to special people who out of busyness seek time to vote falconey,i swear you're all wonderful.
it is thus by your vote that we've been able to come this far, and as a matter of fact,it is still that vote that can finish up what you have started.

A special thanks to you once again,indeed,you all are worthy to rely on.

Cc;
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Write2obi.
Fellow
Cherry ice
Papinx
3kingz18
Iamlegeng1
Tomquest
Wamenzy
Caringguy
Eleniyan15
Ksslib
Maxi112
Krone
Saintsamurai
Charijee
Klare
Nikapetrelli
Wagaz
Freeworld23
Realslimshady
Enigma24
Badbullet
Cfcman
Danthesage
Harbosede02
Buoye1
Aliyubest
Claroo
Neyoor
Zicoraads
Ariyke
Seunvense
Valmunich
Dezzx
Rosieluv
Danbrowndmf
Optional1
Lezz
Doctornyash
P3st
DRISKLEF
Burger01
Nosurrender
Muva
Jaydruke
Dammymighty
Itsjanny
Tobyshegz
Briee
Harnarh
Thagift
Classcaptain
Dannyben5
Slyisaac
Yvonne111
Aminat508
Stunner1
Nutase
Cherrybrown
Temysteve
Aridsexy
Ichliebedich
Spells
Smartestpopqueen
Edwardhead
Assaultriffle
Olatunjithomas
Harryjones
Ahmed4002
Hazardd
Shabib
Reciprokal
Jarizod

Adioolayi
Ilaykorn
Mrmole
Saintdennis
Ginajet
Fiizznation
Oluwatoyin15
Peezeyawiny
Jubrealguy
Omoluabi16
Victoria
Monfizzy
Allytinted
Poorboy
Missyetty
Fourwinds
Montezz
D9ty7
Loomer
Ichommy
Phikom
Vicstar
Dexcira
Jamalnation
Belamour
Dankemzl
Safarigirl
Ibitomisi
Missstella
ShaqFu
Adewumiopeyemi
SweetieConstie
Lydaybobo
Welcomme
Jacksonville
Shidof
Boring
Haneefahrn
Niceuzor
Golor
Adisa89
Larrey
Marlvin
Cutehector
Pinkycute
Mannatech
Rafeelly
Eleojo23
Kingsasian
Postmann
Luveu2
Odkboy23
Playboy99
Dztzl
Salsera
Forwetinnah
Tyconcepts
Moneyallowed
Onnari
Ellab
Jimohibrahim
Cestmoi
Naijamakossa
Donkross1
Prodia
Chepy1
Kherry
Maxity02
Chinessco
Johnwizey
Explorers
Barackmeringo
Ellacute45
Kramfonos
Krystalklear
Berlyn
Mopricelezz
Ogorwyne
Orezy5
Accessme
Skywalker001
Rotexteymie
Ritababe
Kilokeys
Mcbrooklyn
Jagugu88li
Saintkel
Countrygirl
Tens4real
Iamcharis
Firstlieutenant
Papindinho
Emeka71
Boob65
Ambassadorgozie
Dankemzl
Richie0974
Horlamelekan
Hungerland
Scholes0
Centyboy
Ratello
Charlene
Obiorathesubtle
Faba
Fabulocity
Naijaboiy
Colossus2
Gabe15
Otses
Senibol1
Tosyne2much
Sexytemi
Queencalipso
Barackodam
Shumuel
Speeechless3
Alberto2k
Stupedinluv
Timdavis
Larabae13
Kingcheezypuff
Sleekyshuga
Oahray
Iykekelvins
Girlhaley
Dgalon
Mediapace
Cutieepearl
Hymanflex
4rmthewest
Bleach
Onyi42
Tempem
Bolaji3071
Jigsawkillah
Cheriepet
Enoquin
Nature8
Lordscent
Mstik
Eidaillest
Yournemesis
Scampy

dolbisbae,
sholikay,
doublewisdom ,
handsomeclouds
midolian
cindykaey
dave2meek
Kehinde41
Akposy
confistified
safarigirl
Stancity
LEvuls
jayhans
jamex93
dharay99
vjsmiles,
RapLawd
loomer
IamLEGEND1
wenson
AngelAhnie
Irishrena1
LDKOTB
MrRhymes101
T3Amo
evegran

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by abuaoyen(f): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
He listens to only Justin Skye now ,so d rest..shhhhhhhh..nd by d way he believes the weed is giving him more inspiration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.