Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Happy Birthday Guys. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Guys. (5930 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by MzPecs(f): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:

amuokuko, latinoKingdom(m), bjhaid, chubbygal(f), sammyomal, EVILFOREST, PETERiCHY(m), Kingsasian(m), dulux07(m), chaloner(m), lioha(f), kolawaxxy(m), DWJOBScom(m), uniqueren(f), onetimepro(m), Stunner1(f), revolt(m), yorme(m), hilaomo(m), zenus(m), Chicent(m), lasisi69(m), nmreports, sleekyonyx(f), plaetton, fiftynaira(m), PushPlay, ellacute45(f), Udmaster(m), chachanga(m), Johnny19(m), xreal, shamecurls(m), smithsydny(m), saint22, iebanehita(m), iyke926(m), Isaacmacdon(m), phensbassey(m), AngelAhnie(f), BlackSeptember, sarrki(m), DJHANDSOME(m), DankemzI(m),Firefire(m), Oyimeoyimemua(f), Pidggin(f), Ahmed4002(m),

Pls sir and ma, voting for the final round of the Mr Nairaland contest has started. Pls follow the link below and type, I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/4

Pls we're voting just one candidate today!

Pls I beg you to pls cast your vote!
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by Swash042(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm well.. lemme disturb you small grin grin grin

My signature really needs your vote tomorrow cry cry
Pls epp me cry cry cry
ok done....wish u guys gud luck!
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:
Hello chuvin22 wink
Hi Pecs cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by MzPecs(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chuvin22:
Hi Pecs cheesy
I'm good cheesy

Pls grow your post to be 300+ so that you can vote my signature today cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by handsam(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello good morning and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again

Uyilreda..golor..juman..amastermovic..jackossky..harrrisonn..king94..diamanda..dassylegend..Juliaan..theultimate..monfissy...ayoolajumoke..qmerit...Gen2briz..Dozielnc...keneking...codemaster2much..Benjom..Pippimp..Yieldings...Afoabo112...Eddodoh
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by handsam(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Encryptjay..Greatgod2012..domopps...wealthyone..Tolaniluv...john4reala...Vipervenom..Booyakasha...GeneammAkshow...Ochezll...Eddynumerano...Hopsydboi...Adeaks...Tempthow...Calliope...henryden...molydonhenry ..mustiboy...Mayor21...opeyemiieblog...larlakes..mfairygah...tiswell...feranchek...koyayikebeyiba...Enimomey...Sinxu...Jigsawkillah...Bigveinydick...dapsondoh...mzmercie...kobona..mifavour

Hello good afternoon and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again.
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by handsam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Edwardhead...Charix...Naijaknight...Nuelzy...LAfricanalonngmann..xmileeasy...grayht..Missyadorable...Coded01..Tonyfrenzy....Herbie27.. Labakeji...Kenbee...coolgent...ikorodureporta. .ehix8/crusadistic...Abduljohn..Gebest..Doctorkush..saintkel..Aremu01..Daxonom001...Akinyelekan...Pidggin..Walad4yhu...Celebify...Cozy7..Richiy4...Leanumme93...Robinhez...Stunt89..Suigeneris93...Haneefahrn..lilmax...Presidency27...Davide470

Hello good afternoon and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by handsam(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello good afternoon and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again

Ibkgub001, xdos..coldfeet..Right..chuks...Misbleh..lewiso...olojuede01..kissQ..lifestyle1..Acidosis...Tchidi
Re: Happy Birthday Guys. by handsam(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mdabris. .nglokante..dynast. Peterpan313...orlaryhincah..tolulope85...kayce19...eziee..ahamonyeka...chibuzineo...fabzgrace..missjechy...Adehab.
Xeinstral...godwin10...kisslib...barnacle...gloryaaa..honorwrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Champagne Gold And Navy Wedding / Hire Experienced Bouncers For Your Events / Souvenir Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.