Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Video Of Christian Rapper Praying With Police Officer Goes Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Christian Rapper Praying With Police Officer Goes Viral (409 Views)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Christian Rapper Praying With Police Officer Goes Viral by lordcommander: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Amidst all the turmoil, racial tension, and back and forth arguments on the news and social media, here is one positive thing you can share that shows two sides coming together under prayer.

Facebook user, Rayshone Burke Manuel, put up an inspiring post that features him praying with a police officer in the middle of a parking lot. Manuel, also known as the artist, I AM BURKE, used his hip-hop track, “WAR ROOM (No Prayer, No Power)” as the background track for the video.

“Right after my last post this officer pulled up and my heart dropped due to all the chaos going on, but God has not given us a spirit of fear,” Manuel posted. “After talking car business as he walked off I felt led to pray for him. I understand that the only solution to America’s problem is JESUS. Jesus needs to be in the hearts of the men on both sides of the gun.”

Source: http://edifyme.com.ng/2016/07/13/video-christian-rapper-praying-police-officer-goes-viral/

1 Like

Re: Video Of Christian Rapper Praying With Police Officer Goes Viral by jerryunit48: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Imagine a scenario where a crime will just happen at that moment behind them what will happen to the cop ?Good though

(1) (Reply)

When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry / Someone Is Tired Of Trying; What Do You Do When You Dont Know What To Do? / The Difference Between The Rich And The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.