Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] (1128 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dancehall star, Cynthia Morgan took to her social media page early today to lash out at rapper Yung6ix for releasing a track they were both working on named, Shabba produced by Disally.

Cynthia is displeased that the south south rapper leaked the song without her consent. This was after she had told him that she wasn't done with her verse.

"The German Juice" singer claims that she has a standard which fans expect from her, and that she can't repay their loyalty with an unfinished product. She ended her lengthy epistle by calling the rapper and his team out stating that they now have problems with her.

Cynthia Morgan is the second artiste this year that will be at loggerheads with Yung6ix after his brief spat with HKN star, B-Red who promised to deal with him next time they cross path.

Yung6ix reacted by saying that "The Greatest Men in the world have been often misunderstood", using the opportunity to thank the producer and promise fans more music this month...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-and-yung6ix-exchange.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by faorex(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
FTC Booked
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Michaeluzomam(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Her English is unfinished sef undecided
My fans doesn't deserve this unfinished product. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg I no know watin de happun••••i don't know Cynthia morgan,neither do I know young 6ix••••i just wan comment cuz I know it will hit FP•••abeg which one is THE GREATED MEN IN WORLD AGAIN•? Which kin celebrities be all vhiz ones?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
6ix acted stupid abeg•••why wil you go on to release a song without settling each other? Dem force una to future una selves or what?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Abeg I no know watin de happun••••i don't know Cynthia morgan,neither do I know young 6ix••••i just wan comment cuz I know it will hit FB
Na facebook you mean?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
he don cheat am
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by yrret: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let me watch and see how fans respond to this assignment given by another yeyebrities..
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Touch not my yung6 n do his song no harm
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
IamDino:
Her English is unfinished sef undecided
My fans doesn't deserve this unfinished product. grin cheesy
.same part with Young 6ix•••watin be THE GREATEST MAN IN WORLD”? Abeg all of em are unfinished
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Addict000(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
wen songs leak.....it disgusts me, except if its maybe an MI or Olamide's track. Nd yeah Olamide's songs never leaks.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Yung6ix Exchange Words Over Unfinished Business [PICS] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.same part with Young 6ix•••watin be THE GREATEST MAN IN WORLD”? Abeg all of em are unfinished
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Airport Staff Presents Cake To Diamond Platinumz's Wife (pics+video) / Curvaceous Gambian Actress , Princess Shyngle Flaunts S * Xy Body In New Photos / See Adekunle Gold's Dapper Look On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.