Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (50837 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by TPAND(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mylove55:
remi told dino d bitter truth, is dino not really childish and thug?, how can a sane man and adult to even think it in his mind that he want to impeach buhari, if i was there, i wil roll him two dirty slap, saraki was even nodding his flat ipod head in support of d childish talk. dino and saraki are finish politically, they dare pmb

Can't believe a man of 55 years made this comment. Makes me want to believe what the elders say ' that a fool at forty... '

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by soberdrunk(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tinubu be like "emi ni bobo Dino jati jati soro si"? *hello Mc Oluomo; Kunle Poly; God dey; Fori fogo; Scorpion tell all the NURTW members ti eba ri Dino E BA TI E JE PELU BLOW!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by faaz24: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:
Y is dis man so bitter.
An insect you see dancing by the bush path, its drummer is surely in the bush. Dino is just portraying Crookola Saraki's bitterness.

They've chosen the wrong path and unfortunately the wrong person.

Dino Melaye( aka Aja Saraki) is presently not in the good books of the ERU-IKUs

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Elobyte: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
It is only in yuroba land dat som body can b proud to extent he is here in lagos.Tinubu is just a thut dat is lucky.very soon he will fade out 2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by shellman: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Well remi has always been a very rude lady.I remember her harassing obinkoro and nyashing down on Ekweremmadu chair and she also called dino a childish thug so she deserves it
Is he, Dino Melaye, truly not a childish thug and a mad DOG? His cup is now full of wastes which are his preoccupation
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by P291: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mylove55:
is not possible to control oneself when u hear a childish talk from a suppose adult, she tried for standing-up against such irate thuggery statement. God bless her
Something must have predicate that unruly statement from Melaye. And from what I read, It was Mrs Remi first tagged him a 'thug'.

This showdown further shows a reflection of our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who said he was?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
bamite:
grow up boy

F u c k boy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by OBAGADAFFI: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lionsclaw:
lol you lack experience. Who is Tinubu? You mean the man OBJ delt with? And after all Obj did to him he still calls obj the navigator of his soul lol. Look if Tinubu can worship obj he is a nobody. And if he was able to resist obj why dont you think Dino wont lose his sleep on acct of him. Guy go sleep

How did OBJ deal with Tinubu.

It should be the other way around.

Tinubu handled OBJ look a real Pro in politics.

Tinubu is not god, but he earned his respect in Nigeria Politics.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by melejo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down
For your mind Tinubu is God ba? Kontinu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Optionalx: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Did Tinubu ever claimed God
I don't understand this guy undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by biggie73(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
All men are equal,but some are more equal than the others.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by marv1: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
A wicked man runs when no one is pursuing him. It is now he remembers that God exits. He should have gone ahead to beat Remi Tinubu, that time he will know that Remi is not his housewife that he used to beat mercilessly and getting away with it. Useless dishonourable man. The other day Fayose was quoting bible passage for his perceived enemies to read but he did nt remember to quote bible when he was collecting kick-backs from inflated projects and funds in ekiti gate. Politicians always remember God when things turn against them.
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by P291: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
babadee1:

She called him names. He should have called her names back instead of threatening her with assault and r.ape. If he had called her a b.itch that might have been justifiable but not what he said.
Was she supposed to tagged him as a 'thug' in the first instance, let's be objective. I really don't like talking about Nigerian senators. They are slap in the face of an 'enlightened mind'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by biggie73(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
All men are equal,but some are more equal than the others. There are Gods among men.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by basadenet: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:

Dino melaiye is not going down but up up. Tinubu is no God, so forget it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by babadee1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
P291:
Was she supposed to tagged him as a 'thug' in the first instance, let's be objective. I really don't like talking about Nigerian senators. They are slap in the face of an 'enlightened mind'.

Honestly Dino is a thug. She shouldn't have said it out in full public view but it's the truth. He's always fighting and issuing threats. His antecedents are well known to astute political observers. I agree with you though, the worst of Nigeria is on display in our national assembly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by gbemmy2k10(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Leez:
emm op i knw u do copy n paste but abeg change d g in God to small letter ooo
na mod change am o
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by henryhemon(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
alade112:

I can only believe this if the statement was made by Obasanjo. Fear that BAba... He systematically terminated Atiku and Gej political careers

That Baba ehn fear am o.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by july66: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbemmy2k10:

http://punchng.com/tinubu-no-god-melaye/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Tinubu is turning himself to God & if he goes further than this, God will crash him. A lot of folks believe Tinubu is capable of anything politically, I think he is overrated because absolute power belongs to Jehovah alone.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Tonason: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
He is no god, he is nothing but grass, your destiny is in the hand of God. Carry go

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by LordOfNaira: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

But, how would u justify if a biiitch that has no respect for elders call ur dad a thug and a dog.

For every action,there is equal and opposite reaction.

She said he was always behaving like a thug in the hallowed chamber. She never called him a thug. Even Dino, from the OP, is apologetic concerning the words he said.

Supposing she even called him names, why threaten to impregnate her and then top it with "nothing will happen" like a common thug that has no regards for the rule of law. It is more like saying "I will rape you and nothing will happen cos I am above the law" Of all things to fight back with, he chose threat to impregnate another man's wife. And he calls himself a law maker.

Even though I am way younger than Dino, I would never make that childish and thuggish statements he made to get back at a woman who has been perceived as rude to me.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Phonefanatic: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Just like the Iboes see Ojuku and Nnamdi Kanu as a god.

Nah!!! Igbos don't assslick and they won't sit watching one silly being siphon all their wealth in the name of god.... The 2 people you mentioned are freedom fighters and they are in for justice. Remember Ojokwu could have decided not to cos he was very rich and from a rich background but then he preferred fighting to liberate his people. Tinubu on the other hand is a political thief stealing from his people while the people he steals from worship him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sheunfemix: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
*Do you know you can make $500 monthly and withdraw it in your bank account?*

I used to be very sceptical about people who claim you can make money online working from home until I saw my friends account.

This may sound a little ridiculous and unbelievable but...

I just earned my first $8 by referring 2 people to my website this week.

I have friends who make over $100 - $500 monthly with their smartphone.

It is REAL! I am a proof.

Just take a look at how you too can benefit from this simple business

Click here>>>

www.my4cornersteam.com

Femi Iyanda
07035067939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by madapcmod: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who d HELL is Thiefinub? All these yolobas hyping à local tout and charlatan. Imagine the gut to tell a senator his political career has come to an end wtf!

The agbero should warn his mannerless wife that lacks respect as depicted in d obanikoro, ekweremadu and melaye case.

Why always remi? Is she d only female senator? Senseless woman
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by basadenet: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Almaiga:
I agree, it's God that brought you this far. But is it God that asked you to threaten a Married Woman? Abi na only you God like? Stop calling the name of God. You think you can fight everybody, you ran your mouth against Buhari, Oshiomole, FG, Minister of Justice and now it's Senator Oluremi and her Husband Tinubu. I truly believe your Political career had come to an end. Even Saraki that you've been trying so hard to defend, has been minding and choosing the word that comes out of his mouth.

So a married woman can call a married man a dog and you expect him to stand there and watch.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by justy15: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
in as much as it is wrong to harass a woman, Remi Tinibu in my own opinion should be called to order. she don't have respect for men who could house her as a wife, first she was rude to saraki, secondly she sat on the deputy senate president n now she called Dino thug which sparked all this controversy n I can say that Tinibu is no God to determine Dino political Carrier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Akaujaa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Melaye should just STFU...was he expecting Tinubu to clap for him for threatening his wife? Except Melaye is one without respect for womanhood, he would react same way Tinubu did, had the reverse been the case.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by playboy19(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
The first thing that came to my mind after reading what Dino said to Remi was that 'Dino is done'. He has crossed the line.

I had to put myself in Tinubu's shoes. Anyone talk to my wife in that manner and I'm in Tinubu's position, that fellow will forever regret coming to this world. I will not stop till destroy all he stand and labor for. All, everything he has worked for will go down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by brownlord1: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
seunmsg:
"I will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, I will
continue to be a voice to the voiceless".

So, speaking up for crooked Bukola Saraki and acting as thug and bodyguard to Saraki's wife during her visit to EFCC is now speaking for the voiceless? This Melaye guy must think Nigerians are daft like him. He got elected mistakenly in 2015 because of the APC and Buhari phenomenon of that election year, that mistake will be corrected in 2019 by God's grace. We don't need mad people in the senate.

You mean, APC mistake gave him the platform to contest election and at the same time mistakenly Campaign and supported him till he was sworn in as a senator.

How stypid can you be.

At what point did seraki became a thief and Dino a thug?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why will Tinubu say someone's political career has finished 'cos he insulted his wife! Stupid man turning himself to god to APC members.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Esperooke(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lionsclaw:
lol you lack experience. Who is Tinubu? You mean the man OBJ delt with? And after all Obj did to him he still calls obj the navigator of his soul lol. Look if Tinubu can worship obj he is a nobody. And if he was able to resist obj why dont you think Dino wont lose his sleep on acct of him. Guy go sleep
What exactly do you want to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.