Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (50836 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Seunjungle(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nobody call him God!

God and his good work makes him what he is today!

Dino, when you know you can't chew the whole finger why cutting all off?

I can only see and read your fear for Tinubu in passage...no sympathy comment for you man

Are you the only thief supporting saraki on the floor of the house..why is yours above all?

Give respect to those that deserves it...Tinubu is never your mate in all way! He is your party leader and he can destroy your political career...

He's never a God but God chose him!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chiefobdk(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
seunmsg:
"I will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, I will
continue to be a voice to the voiceless".

So, speaking up for crooked Bukola Saraki and acting as thug and bodyguard to Saraki's wife during her visit to EFCC is now speaking for the voiceless? This Melaye guy must think Nigerians are daft like him. He got elected mistakenly in 2015 because of the APC and Buhari phenomenon of that election year, that mistake will be corrected in 2019 by God's grace. We don't need mad people in the senate.

Are you from kogi.

Re they complaining?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by 989900E: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lionsclaw post=47545538[s:
]lol you lack experience. Who is Tinubu? You mean the man OBJ delt with? And after all Obj did to him he still calls obj the navigator of his soul lol. Look if Tinubu can worship obj he is a nobody. And if he was able to resist obj why dont you think Dino wont lose his sleep on acct of him. Guy go sleep[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Inova(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
basadenet:

Dino melaiye is not going down but up up. Tinubu is no God, so forget it.

Hmmmm Dino Dino Dino. How many times did I call you? Igbos are supporting you already.Dat means you are already destined to fail.
They have never supported winners before in thier life.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by 989900E: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
Tinubu be like "emi ni bobo Dino jati jati soro si"? *hello Mc Oluomo; Kunle Poly; God dey; Fori fogo; Scorpion tell all the NURTW members ti eba ri Dino E BA TI E JE PELU BLOW!

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by 989900E: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

How did OBJ deal with Tinubu.

It should be the other way around.

Tinubu handled OBJ look a real Pro in politics.

Tinubu is not god, but he earned his respect in Nigeria Politics.

Even at the height of Baba Adedibu's madness, he always accorded BAT his distinguished respect -- he never dared.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by globe16: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
989900E:

Even at the height of Baba Adedibu's madness, he always accorded BAT his distinguished respect -- he never dared.
Tell Tinubu to do his worst simple. Nobody is afraid of BAT outside yorubaland, he should be careful not to overstep his boundary

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by 989900E: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:

Tell Tinubu to do his worst simple. Nobody is afraid of BAT outside yorubaland, he should be careful not to overstep his boundary

Patience is a virtue.

OTOH, Dino is on 'self-destruct' mode already -- no one needs to do a thing about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by frank442: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Melaye foooooooooool
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by duality(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
DINO hear me well, Forget them. Tinubu did not contribute anything to your emergence. He is not god!!! Dino,stop the protest, just lockup and look at the foreheads of those around you, you'll find the clue. They can do nothing. All the media assault will soon end.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by frank442: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino. And fayose. Are black sheep of politics

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Xbursta(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
for get about politicians they will definitely settle... ;Dfor get about politicians they will definitely settle...
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sammhi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
OBJ fought Tinubu and lost

GEJ fought Tinubu and lost and got sent back to otuoke and now running all over the world like headless chicken

Even Fayose with all his madness still get sense to stay clear and never mess with Tibubu

Even people with less sin don fall by the wayside

Now it's personal against Tinubu himself

This clown is a goner....
one thing I know no sane man will write this...how much are you paid for this BS?
chai

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Impecca(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down
I weep for ur generation. u're such a daft. who's tinubu? is he better than you?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

But, how would u justify if a biiitch that has no respect for elders call ur dad a thug and a dog.

For every action,there is equal and opposite reaction.

If your Dad is truly a thug then she is spot on.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by nortcentrallord(m): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down

Only in your thought is everybody going down. I guess you are the angel of death.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by aressssa: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
sammhi:

one thing I know no sane man will write this...how much are you paid for this BS?
chai
[/s]

Boring ipob rubbish..
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by aressssa: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

ONCE HAVE GOD SPOKEN, TWICE HAVE I HEARD IT THAT POWER BELONGS UNTO GOD!!!.

And your god commanded you to beat up and rape women right?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by WailingWailer00(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2016
what can Tinubu do for chrissake
Dino is from Kogi state while opolo eyes na lagosian
Senator Melaye is the boss

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by aressssa: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2016
WailingWailer00:
what can Tinubu do for chrissake

Dino is from Kogi state while opolo eyes na lagosian

Senator Melaye is the boss

You obviously have no idea how Tinubu wrestled away nearly the whole of SW away from the PDP and even how jona got kicked out and sent back to otuoke..

The senate thug is even small fish sef...
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:

And your god commanded you to beat up and rape women right?
Stop ranting like a child.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sbabimbola(f): 3:21am On Jul 15, 2016
modath:

Dino is..........is Smart Adeyemi even a better option? Okun's dividend of democracy are in chains of hotels he kept erecting upandan!!!

God, why are we "blessed" with such charlatans as leaders!!! undecided

You can't be more right!
You spoke the fact.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by aressssa: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
sekundosekundo:

Stop ranting like a child.
[/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to talk about..
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 3:35am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=aressssa post=47552122][s][/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to talk about..[/quot
Fall and die if you don't like what I said.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by asatemple(f): 5:26am On Jul 15, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I dont get it; is Dino Melaye saying that all the allegations purported against him thus far are all false?

Is he saying he never used such language against Tinubu's wife? Let him come out straight with his defenses.

However whispers making the rounds lately 's been about how a rude and an unfriendly lady Remi is and about how she called a house member, a man for that matter, a childish 'thug'.

So it is this point that i may say that i dont even know which or who to believe. sadundecided

SMH!
the way I see it is that, the woman was the first to call him a thug before he opened fire which is believeable. Maybe because the husband is APC chieftan so, she can talk to anyone including me anyhow forgetting that all men are EGOSENTRIC
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by amtaken(f): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2016
APC thug Vs APC rude 'girl'.

I like it!
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by TEYA: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2016
globe16:

and they keep praying Melaye will apologize. Not happening.. Keep dreaming. Tell Tinubu to do his worst
When he apologises finally, I will quote you. I know he will apologise because he is wiser than uou
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Almaiga: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
kellygrin:

who the F is she?...she got no respect!!
You sure??
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Alexk2(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2016
modath:

Dino is protesting too much, he should man up, stand by his actions and face the consequences...

His mouth shouldn't have written a check he has no capacity to cash.....

That Buhari effect top to bottom SAK must never repeat itself in any election... what am I even talking sef, is Smart Adeyemi even a better option? Okun's dividend of democracy are in chains of hotels he kept erecting upandan!!!

God, why are we "blessed" with such charlatans as leaders!!! undecided

i keep asking myself same question sis...but truth be told, Smart is better in every sense even if we're to call him a 'better devil'
this Dino is a disgrace to the Okun race.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by globe16: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2016
TEYA:

When he apologises finally, I will quote you. I know he will apologise because he is wiser than uou
don't bet on it
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
globe16:

and they keep praying Melaye will apologize. Not happening.. Keep dreaming. Tell Tinubu to do his worst

When Melaye apologizes I will quote you again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.