Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan (28805 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by jonhemma11: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
It was such an emotional, exciting and touching moment yesterday for the family of Akubaa in Oru East L.G.A Imo state as Her Excellency, Mrs. Nneoma Rochas Okorocha commissioned and handed over a modern two bedroom furnished bungalow to the only surviving child of Mr & Mrs Akubaa after the recent demise of the widow -Mrs Akubaa last weekend.Speaking while presenting the house to the orphan,Her Excellency, Mrs. Nneoma Rochas Okorocha on a mandate to aid the needy, orphans and indigent widows said...

"With a roof over his head, he can enjoy the comfort of a home and settle down to have an education".

"I'm always careful to return all glory and praise to God for using me as a vessel to put smiles on the faces of those that have forgotten how to smile."

Thanking Mrs Okorocha for the gesture,the orphan said....

"I wish my mum was here to witness this day. But I'm sure she's smiling from heaven."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/mrs-okorocha-donates-furnished-2.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by HungerBAD: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
God will continue to bless the Okorocha's.

18 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Kingsasian(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
I feel pity for the kid and I hope his extended family will not come and inconvenience him. May God reward her in 100 folds.

43 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by femolacqua(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
A good deed, God bless u plenty.

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by rheether(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
He should sell the house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can't this be done without showcasing it? Na Wa for Nnigerians..... We only render an assistance when the world can give us accolade

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I pray that no wicked relative will snatch it away from him by force o.

20 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by onojaduru: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
God bless u ma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by herzern(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
my point of view

House isn't the next thing for the boy.....why can't she adopt him and give him quality education........and let's see where the boy will be in the next 20 years

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by donofdons: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
lol
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by andyanders: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
My God bless you nd yours madam.People should emulate the work this woman has done for this orphan.

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Abodunrin07(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow...... That's kind of you Mrs Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by abdulrazat(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
She must broadcast it on NTA news... We now help people because of the cameras. She even had to Arrange canopy join am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by hardywaltz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rochas
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by jaytime(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
God bless you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by jide219(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
I nor know say okorocha like fat women ooo, so lanicky just go fat ooo for our future Mr nairaland #finestboi
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by julioralph(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I pray that no wicked relative will snatch it away from him by force o.
amen o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by ayatt(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
please i need clarity

is this michael omoboriowo and bayo omoboriowo related?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by adebayosun02: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where is the house?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Layooluwa(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by basadenet: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is nothing but a political stunt. He should face Governance and fulfill electoral promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by glassjar1: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
DAMN RAW PROPAGANDA .
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Abbeylincson(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
rheether:
which planet are you from. if he should sell the house u will give him your own house. nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Abbeylincson(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
rheether:
I can't just believe u said that. let me tell you if no be say na online forum I no see u I suppose slap you.

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Bgorgeous: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good deed madam grin

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by ihedioramma: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
basadenet:
This is nothing but a political stunt. He should face Governance and fulfill electoral promises.
brother this is not the first time or seven .

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Ace16(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Of what use is dis house 2 dis child.. afta den wat happens?? Misplaced priority..Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Spells(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one... For more oodles of blessings from God, next time help the needy without publicising it.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Tagada: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
abdulrazat:
She must broadcast it on NTA news... We now help people because of the cameras. She even had to Arrange canopy join am.

Nothing, I say nothing will satisfy the wailers. To your information, all Governors' wives attend official functions covered with cameras, unless there's something to hide. Besides, where is the canopy. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by cardoctor(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wey my own?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Topestbilly(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
rheether:

And sleep under d bridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Overruns Nigeria Military Base In Second Attack In Days / Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) / Fact Check: Does Nigeria Have More People Living In Extreme Poverty Than India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.