Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan (28812 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
AUTOCRATIC:
Can't this be done without showcasing it? Na Wa for Nnigerians..... We only render an assistance when the world can give us accolade

This has been going on for the past 5 years with more than 200 already given. Thus blogger just made it news.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Olypeppy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
my point of view

House isn't the next thing for the boy.....why can't she adopt him and give him quality education........and let's see where the boy will be in the next 20 years
My dear at all at all na him bad pass.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by ucee64(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
abdulrazat:
She must broadcast it on NTA news... We now help people because of the cameras. She even had to Arrange canopy join am.
must u criticize her if it's easy go and do u r own.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Richy4(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
I am happy for him but does the house come with Electricity bill and water rate......

Just asking because the person i saw in that pic is still a minor... If the house doesn't come with Electricity and water package, it will be difficult for him....
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by shubs(f): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
ayatt:
please i need clarity

is this michael omoboriowo and bayo omoboriowo related?
yes dey are brothers
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by austine911(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
People will not read they will just be commenting, even if they read they will still not understand. What a shame Nigerians. They wrote that the mum died last week that means she was alive when they started building the house, which unfortunately she died before they finished building the house. And some people are asking why building the house for the boy, some are saying he should sell the house. SMH
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by frank417: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
i'm not hating o! but what does a boy like this need this house for?
first of all ,he is a minor. he needs someone that would constantly watch him. because, believe me, a boy is a boy, and someone like this can be influenced anytime.

Rather, why not make arrangements with the principal of a nice reputable boarding school to provide him a place to stay, and engage him in learning.

don't know wether this my idea is good,

but the thing is...

I don't just think giving this BOY a home to leave alone is wise!
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by effido666: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
my point of view

House isn't the next thing for the boy.....why can't she adopt him and give him quality education........and let's see where the boy will be in the next 20 years
hw many pple av u helped lyk dis in ur entire life?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by idupaul: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I pray that no wicked relative will snatch it away from him by force o.

My fears exactly
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by richez25(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
my point of view

And u think they av not thought abt that.. Bro its all part of the plan.. Now the boy can go to sch sponsored by the govt and still av a hauz he can call his own.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by eemjay(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Amen
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Sweetlemon(f): 3:21am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't know about actual governance cos I've never been to Imo state to see things myself but the Okorochas are the most giving and accommodating public serving couple ever. The amount of charity works they do should earn them some big awards. Unlike some other attention seeking politicians who give food stuff and all sorts of publicity stunts, these ones actually give things that sink deep into the souls and lives of the benefactors. May Gd bless the Okorochas.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Nice one from the lady...but more children are becoming orphans daily in Imo due to the continual suffering and death of their owed parents....pension has not been paid in imo for the past two years...salary is cut with reckless abandon yet not paid....she may want to channel her energy to ensuring her devilish husband pays these lot their life savings and salary
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by emmydollars4life(m): 4:44am On Jul 15, 2016
My Mother was murdered in August meeting last year I wrote to this same Governor's wife through speed post to make sure that it get to her and I collected confirmation form as an evidence that she received the letter, I didn't get reply, all I needed was justice. So base on that, I don't take her serious again, anything that she does I see it from a wrong side that she needed public attention.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by tomquest: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2016
abdulrazat:
She must broadcast it on NTA news... We now help people because of the cameras. She even had to Arrange canopy join am.

We are full of ego, can hardly do one good deed without announcing it on CNN for the world to know how kind and good we are. People in govt would steal billions of public money and whenever they give peanuts to the same people they are impoverishing, we gather the media to sing their praises!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by tomquest: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2016
emmydollars4life:
My Mother was murdered in August meeting last year I wrote to this same Governor's wife through speed post to make sure that it get to her and I collected confirmation form as an evidence that she received the letter, I didn't get reply, all I needed was justice. So base on that, I don't take her serious again, anything that she does I see it from a wrong side that she needed public attention.

The justice that God would bring on the murderer is more terrible than you can ever imagine. Nobody takes a human life and goes scotfree.

Governor's wife won't help you in this regard because she's not the woman you see in the media, just playing to the gallery, doing what society expects of a governor's wife. Everything you see on tv is just plastic. May God give you the fortitude to bear your loss.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by mecussey(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
rheether:
He should sell the house.

simple, use the money better his life. How can an orphan stay in a 2 bedroom flat without nothing, what kind of gift is that?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by mecussey(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
rheether:

simple, use the money better his life. What will 2 bedroom flat do for this small boy, what kind of gift is that?
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by tahiwopreety(f): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Abodunrin07:
Wow...... That's kind of you Mrs Okorocha
kind of her or doing show off, dat not wat d child needs
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by nkechiben(f): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Her Excellency Nneoma Okorocha you remain the Best. I love you plenty!A great woman with a very good heart.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by JerryJude(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2016
where is the house ? or # idonbelivit#
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by nkechiben(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Una sabi wag mouth ee! There's no how she can give him a house and just leave him like ok? Somebody that built a house for you can equally build your life and give it a meaning.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by princeBlack77(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hey, are you from urualla? Your moniker makes you look like one
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by hssl(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2016
God bless u
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by awunorchinye: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
well its a good thing she thought of doing something but a scholarship would have been a better idea.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by daslimentceo: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good intention but wrong present......i still dont see why she gave the small boy a whole house when she could have simply awarded him a scholarship while he stay with Family or with her. #JustmyOpinion
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by KeleDon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Naija sef una no fit appreciate da small tin pesin do, any how una go still condemn da pesin... If da pesin no do una go cast am but wen in do una go still use dat dirty mouth cast am kwa.
I taya fr una oh
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by thecuteone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2016

Like seriously?? angry
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Abodunrin07(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
tahiwopreety:
kind of her or doing show off, dat not wat d child needs

You think so
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2016
shubs:
yes dey are brothers

Happy birthday beautiful, even tho i don't know you but i wish u many happy returns. May the lord continue to bless you and grant your heart desires as you live on to fulfil your potentials. Enjoy
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan by permsec: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
shubs:
yes dey are brothers
Happy birthday! May God grant ur heart desires. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid / Qualified To Serve: Amaechi Prepares Presidential Declaration - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.