Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo, Espn's Best International Sportsperson Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo, Espn's Best International Sportsperson Of The Year (766 Views)

Davido Wins BET Best International Act / Spain's La Liga Taps Into Nigerian Talent – ESPN FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Espn's Best International Sportsperson Of The Year by ptaller(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Real Madrid forward won at the so-called 'Golden globes' of sports.
Cristiano Ronaldo keeps scooping prizes. This time around, the forward, European champion with Real Madrid and Portugal, has won the award for best international sportsperson in the twenty-second edition of the ESPYS awards, which are organised by the North-American channel ESPN. He previously won the award in 2014.

In the so-called 'Golden globes' of sports, Ronaldo beat Luis Suárez, Novak Djokovic, golfer Lydia Ko and boxer Canelo Álvarez. Cristiano won alongside Lebron James, Breanna Stewart and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who won best team.

Source: http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2016/07/cristiano-ronaldo-espns-best-international-sportsperson-of-the-year

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Espn's Best International Sportsperson Of The Year by Greatzeus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrats to him #Great CR7
No source? Why
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Espn's Best International Sportsperson Of The Year by ptaller(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Greatzeus:
Congrats to him #Great CR7
No source? Why

I'm so sorry about not provinding the source. I must confess I really appreciate the way you asked. If we could all be matured like this.

Thanks once again, I've edited it and added the source.

(1) (Reply)

Tried And Tested 100% Herbal Hair Treatment (nupur Henna) / Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) / Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.