Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds (687 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by ichommy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has said it is not his desire to humiliate or disgrace anyone but insisted that the recovery of Nigeria's stolen funds is non-negotiable, so the money can be used for all Nigerians.

Speaking at the commissioning of projects in Zamfara on Wednesday, Mr President said:

"I wish to reiterate to the people of Zamfara and Nigerians in general, the commitment of this administration to restoring sanity in governance. We shall continue to prosecute the war against corruption. We do not wish or desire to humiliate or disgrace anybody, but we must recover stolen fund and put them to collective public use."

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/buhari-i-dont-want-to-humiliate-anybody.html

lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by malele(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
This man is a fool, u must recover stolen wealth, after that what next.
PMB people are suffering no be recovered stolen funds we go eat. Invest the recovered ones, don't bury them in the grave
Re: BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by AntiWailer: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
malele:
This man is a fool, u must recover stolen wealth, after that what next.
PMB people are suffering no be recovered stolen funds we go eat. Invest the recovered ones, don't bury them in the grave

Hear your self ?

Youths like you are the reasons all these old men will not quit leadership.

You are just hopeless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by megama: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
ichommy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said it is not his desire to humiliate or disgrace anyone but insisted that the recovery of Nigeria's stolen funds is non-negotiable, so the money can be used for all Nigerians.

Speaking at the commissioning of projects in Zamfara on Wednesday, Mr President said:

"I wish to reiterate to the people of Zamfara and Nigerians in general, the commitment of this administration to restoring sanity in governance. We shall continue to prosecute the war against corruption. We do not wish or desire to humiliate or disgrace anybody, but we must recover stolen fund and put them to collective public use."

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/buhari-i-dont-want-to-humiliate-anybody.html

lalasticlala
. Supported. If anybody fails to surrender let him be humiliated. As far as the end use is for Nigerians. In generality. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
I know wetin I for talk but.... Since nairaland is not a land u speak ur mind I'll only remind buhari that every leader will someday ans former.
Re: BUHARI: I Don't Want To Humiliate Anybody But I Must Recover Stolen Funds by chernest2002: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Keep recovering and re-looting,four years will caught you unaware.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Damning Revelations From The Latest Presidential Arms Audit Report / Breaking: Buhari nominates Ndoma-Egba, Ekere as NDDC Chairman, MD / Atiku Abubakar Receives Governor Abiola Ajimobi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.