Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo (1117 Views)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by akelicious(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu, was recognized as the “Great Liberator,” of Ndigbo by the Igbo Youth Movement, IYM, during the 17th Annual General Convention of the umbrella association of all Igbo youth socio-political unions which took place in Enugu. The award from the IYM was jointly received on behalf of Kanu by Emma Powerful of IPOB and Uchenna Madu of MASSOB amidst thunderous ovation.The convention which has
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/nnamdi-kanu-was-recognized-as-great.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by kogistar: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
who recognized that albino?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by kirian202: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
kogistar:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by attackgat: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one! Anyone who has a sense of self determination has my respect. Not the "Lord Lugard made me a Nigerian" slaves we have everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
He s a grt Man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mandela of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by hartopher76: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
a man of honour, I remove my cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by cybernaut(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love dis guy with all my heart. I slept on the road side with heavy rainfall at asaba because of this guy,am arrogant with anybody because of this and if i loss my precious life because this guy i have no regret at all.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
kogistar post=47546910:

Yoruba...hate and envy filled

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by cjrane: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Nnamdi Kanu is truly a selfless leader.
Although i don't agree with how he just put himself in the dullard's hands. But if he hadn't done that, the Bia.fra spirit would not have soared as high as it is today. he has indeed used himself to initiate that rate limiting step in a chemical reaction to wake Igbos up to the realities of life in Nigeria. Thus Nigeria must restructure itself to save the union or it would naturally lounge from crises to crises until it eventually disintegrates.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by chadwickcollins(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
All hail biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Of recent, he has converted his fellow inmates in Kuje prison to surporting Biafra struggle up to the extent that they now shout "up Biafra !" 21 times everyday.

Which Nigerian politiefchian can do this ?

Indeed he is a great man and I respect him for that. No wander Buhari trembles at the mention of his name.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by TheNewIbadan: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Olu20090:

Yoruba...hate and envy filled

Yoruba phobia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by ejilife: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu may Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to guide and guard you. Those of u that have had one and one rapport with you can testify that you are once in a generation kind of a leader. Your kinds are hard and rear to find. I will forever remain loyal to your command knowing that at the end that sovereign state of Biafra must surely come. Most of your prophecies have already come to past. We are however assured that very soon that the main one "the last miracle" - the restoration of the Chukwu Okike Abiama's kingdom on earth - will equally come to past.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by edlion57(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Courageous man...brave man as well.. He can die in wat he blv in..
No sw man can do dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:47am On Jul 15, 2016
kirian202:
even in your coomunity nobody knows you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2016
wizzyrich:
Of recent, he has converted his fellow inmates in Kuje prison to surporting Biafra struggle up to the extent that they now shout "up Biafra !" 21 times everyday.

Which Nigerian politiefchian can do this ?

Indeed he is a great man and I respect him for that. No wander Buhari trembles at the mention of his name.

don't tell me u just got out of kuje prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by attackgat: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2016
cjrane:
Although i don't agree with how he just put himself in the dullard's hands. But if he hadn't done that, the Bia.fra spirit would not have soared as high as it is today. he has indeed used himself to initiate that rate limiting step in a chemical reaction to wake Igbos up to the realities of life in Nigeria. Thus Nigeria must restructure itself to save the union or it would naturally lounge from crises to crises until it eventually disintegrates.
[/size]

He had to put himself into the dullards hands. That is what moved the Biafran movement from Radio and Internet struggle to action. The world has seen the millions that came out worldwide and waving the Biafran flag in solidarity for freedom. All global Tv networks carried it. Now, there is no Nigerian that can say "Nigeria is a United happy nation". Kanu has taken the Biafran struggle to next level and exposed Nigeria as a mere "fiefdom" where opportunist want an unworkable union to keep going. All we now need is for Kanu released for him (or someone like him) to take the Biafra struggle to the final level by using peaceful
Means such protests, civil disobedience, rallies to compel the Nigerian Government to hold a referendum in the SS/SE area (excluding Edo but not Igbanke) to determine who wants to stay or go. Kanu is a born freedom fighter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by DaBullIT(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2016
it's not only soaring high , It's flying to the moon

grin grin grin grin
cjrane:
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Kingsolex1:

don't tell me u just got out of kuje prison
not at all, if you are the type that buys newspapers, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You know Nigerian Papers will never cover such news except the ones he's been handcuffed.

Visit news paper stands and see for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Praised-all-over-africa-but-nigeria-doesnt- Value Me ( Goodluck Jonathan) / Tension: OPC Sends Very Strong Warning To Niger Delta Militants / Press Statement: The Ruse Called The Customary Govt Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.