Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? (2290 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Jesus Is The Reason Why People Become Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? by Niflheim(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
The belief in god...................................................IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL STUPIDITIES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? by Missionaire: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
I ask myself “What if 'Blasphemy' is simply Truth not yet popular?

I mean, hundreds of years ago, the idea of purgatory was very much popular and the ideas against it were not.
But today, the idea that purgatory doesn't exist is very much popular.

There are many questions and doubts in the mind of many religious people but they are afraid to ask them.
They don't want to be the odd ones; the ones who ask questions that are forbidden, who make statements that are termed “blasphemous", the ones who are seen as disappointments to their families and churches/mosques.

Very few people have the courage to ask forbidden questions or be the odd one whose path is fraught with abandonment from family and friends, ridicule, threats, witch-hunting etc.

But then, why would God create Logical beings and wouldn't want them to use their logic?

2 Likes

Re: Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Missionaire:
I ask myself “What if 'Blasphemy' is simply Truth not yet popular?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

And we have been living on Truth since the we were put in this House called earth. So we know The Truth.

Blasphemers are just humans who are evil.

Missionaire:

I mean, hundreds of years ago, the idea of purgatory was very much popular and the ideas against it were not.
But today, the idea that purgatory doesn't exist is very much popular.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Mahatma Gandhi.

We know Truth!

Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.

W. Clement Stone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo And Sam Adeyemi Meets With Big Smiles At The ELC 2016(PICS / Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential / Happy Good Friday! Best Easter Meme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.