Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again (14370 Views)

Sinzu (saucekid) Ready To Hit The Studio Again / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by ibkgab001: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
I repeat wizzy is my boy and David is my soon you can apply if you would like to be my girl

Just ask who is IBKGAB001 from the owner of this forum his dad knows me very well and I rocked the whole town of Ota when I served in their school in 2012

So what gave you an impressiona that I does not owned a house see you .. I know what to tell you if not because I like you DP
I shouldn't have replied your mention as well because I don't alway judge people by their appearance and online STATEMENT

Apologize to me now or never quote my post again

Happy good Friday
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by lonelydora: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
illestchyke:
ur Hatred for wizzy

I don't hate him. I'm not his fan. My wife and sisters are his fan. Everyone mustn't be his fan.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by lonelydora: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
illestchyke:
ur Hatred for wizzy

I don't hate him. I'm not his fan although I like some of his music. Everyone mustn't be his fan.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by jiksman3: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
lala nd kiss Daniel took over angry
What of me naaa
Bae abeg crush me naa kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Best Dressed Men In Nigeria… Mode Men Magazine Cover / Photo: Olamide And His Sister / E-X-P-O-S-E-D: All Nigerian Actresses Are Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.