Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam (10187 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by handysuzy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Earlier today, news of president Buhari's daughter being called to bar circulated like wildfire on the internet, but there is seem to be something behind those glittering pictures.

It has been revealed that the people who were called to the Nigerian bar today are those who failed or had conditional passes from the last bar exams. Could it be that the president's daughter failed or had conditional pass?

Sighs!

http://factflyers.com/seems-halima-buhari-failed-last-bar-exam/

1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by handysuzy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
handysuzy:
Earlier today, news of president Buhari's daughter being called to bar circulated like wildfire on the internet, but there is seem to be something behind those glittering pictures.

It has been revealed that the people who were called to the Nigerian bar today are those who failed or had conditional passes from the last bar exams. Could it be that the president's daughter failed or had conditional pass?

Sighs!

http://factflyers.com/buharis-daughter-halima-buhari-gets-called-bar-photos/
not it seems, she failed that is why she sat for the re-sit. Today call to bar was strictly for re-sit students.
She dull like her father

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by KingPharaoh(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well, not surprised at all.

Like father like daughter....Olodo family

21 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by saintkash(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
haba.... wats d big deal nw...even if she failed before what about now? shey she don finally pass d exams and more so she isn't the only one that failed bar exams if that's how u see it and also not the only one to pass the exams today...

if her dad had influenced it last year for her to graduate u ll still come here n accuse the first family.

face ur business my sister. . aproko no dey pay oo unless u be linda ikeji.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
We've all failed once in our life time so hers wouldn't be a biggie if she really failed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by handysuzy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
saintkash:
haba.... wats d big deal nw...even if she failed before what about now? shey she don finally pass d exams and more so she isn't the only one that bar exams if that's how u see it and also not the only one to pass the exams today...

if her dad had influenced it last year for her to graduate u ll still come here n accuse the first family.

...And this is how Mr. English was murdered...Sobbing cry

9 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
saintkash:
haba.... wats d big deal nw...even if she failed before what about now? shey she don finally pass d exams and more so she isn't the only one that bar exams if that's how u see it and also not the only one to pass the exams today...

She is not the only one but u made it look as if she was the only one who passed the exam set strictly for those who failed or have failed to pass the exam after 1, 2 and 3 times

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
saintkash:

She is not the only one but u made it look as if she was the only one who passed the exam set strictly for those who failed or have failed to pass the exam after 1, 2 and 3 times by bringing her passing the exams to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Tolexander: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

not it seems, she failed that is why she sat for the re-sit. Today call to bar was strictly for re-sit students.
She dull like her father
she had a second chance like her father!

11 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by handysuzy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

She is not the only one but u made it look as if she was the only one who passed the exam set strictly for those who failed or have failed to pass the exam after 1, 2 and 3 times by bringing her passing the exams to Nairaland

Another English murderer spotted...Gawwwd! Ayaf die today.

Meanwhile, I saw mynd44 viewing the thread. Thought you were going to move it to the promised land.. If its because of the source (link), I have changed it oo wink .... Abi I should just call oga lalasticlala ni
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by saintkash(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

I guess u quoted me wrongly instead of quoting the OP..
check again pls.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
OP THIS IS ORIGINAL BAD BELLE!!

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by chadwickcollins(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol grin
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Sweetlemon(f): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
How many people here have not failed an exam or at anything before?
Some of the most successful people in the world have been known to fail not once, twice, three, four, or five times but many times. You have not failed until you give up!
Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd class from Law school or was it his LLB?

17 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by carammel(f): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
It doesn't seem like she failed at first attempt,she actually failed and that is why she is called to bar today after she took the exams again and passed.
Big deal? No,failure is not the end of one's life,when you fail once,try again and again until you succeed.
Her father had the power to influence her success but he didn't do that,it shows discipline on his part.

dimieprincess:

She dull like her father
You actually sound dumber than the world dumbest.

10 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by ebujany(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
if you have never failed before let me see your hands up!

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Anyi3(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

She dull like her father

How old are you?

Your comment was so immature.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anyi3:

How old are you?

Your comment was so immature.
Buhari paid e rats are on their way to this thread, mugus. U guys were trying to make mockery of others because u r not aware today call to bar was for "dullers" like Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by fiizznation: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm sorry to say this, but the rate at which 'lowlifes' have colonized the social media outlets is rather unfortunate and a bit scary. Time is been wasted on irrelevant things, on things that will never improve the life of anybody. People shouldn't get me wrong please; social media and all the 'famous' free speech are good, but when this free leverage are abused, then it automatically becomes a cankerous problem.

Now, how many people made it in their lives at their first try? Buhari became the President of Nigeria when he tried for the 4th time. Abraham Lincoln became the President of USA after failing at the initial stages. Hillary Clinton, a liberal is running for the USA presidential seat for the second time now. Dangote tried and tried before he eventually become what he is today. Bill gates story isn't any different. Donald Trump, warren buffet, the owner of Glo, the CEOs in wall street and the ones in big Lagos companies will all have stories to tell about their hustles and bustles before they eventually become what they are today.

Mark zucheberg
Nelson Mandela
Theresa may
Vldamir Putin
Obama
Muhammad Ali
George Foreman
Michael Jordan
Jay-z
Etc.......

All the people mentioned above failed at one time in their life. So what is basically wrong if this young girl failed her first exam? Seriously some people should get a life.

I myself have also failed many times, but did I give up? Of course NO. Everyday I'm still trying to accomplish my dreams. And I know failure and success work hand-in-hand

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

Buhari paid e rats are on their way to this thread, mugus. U guys were trying to make mockery of others because u r not aware today call to bar was for "dullers" like Buhari.
is that the spelling for Dullard You're a disgrace to yourself alone..

10 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Anyi3(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

Not surprised by your reply really.
Really pathetic to reason the way you do

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

She dull like her father
How intelligent are you? Even your written English is horrible and i am sure they are no typos

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by chiefobdk(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

Dullers. Lol.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
kropotkin2:
How intelligent are you? Even your written English is horrible and i am sure they are no typos
I guess u r ready for what u r clamouring for? the last time I checked u r not Halima and I speak better than u. Assuming u speak better though not conceding to yo foolish assumption, what has that got to do with the show of shame displayed by the President's daughter?
Failure or failing an exam is never a new thing but when people try to paint a scenario, making it look like other former presidents don't have lawyers in their families, then it behoves more than meeting the eyes.

So u'd better take yo hilarious life style to somewhere else, ****

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sweetlemon:
How many people here have not failed an exam or at anything before?
Some of the most successful people in the world have been known to fail not once, twice, three, four, or five times but many times. You have not failed until you give up!
Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd class from Law school or was it his LLB?

I raise my hands .

I had never failed an exam.
Neither did Gani.

Fail exams?

There is a reason why it's called an examination.
To test ability to think and solve problems.

Failure is failure.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by doctokwus: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
If true it even elevates, rather than diminish she and her father.
It shows she didnt use her privileged position to get her examiners to pass her in d first attempt and her father,despite being the president, allowed the law school examiners to honestly do their work,without interfering.
Very few politicians can have such integrity to allow a system run as it should.
By d way op,Gani fawehinmi was a 3rd class law graduate,but a first class practice lawyer.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by goonsmi: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

dear parvenu shut the f**k up, can't u see the quotation mark? your dullness is worst than both Buhari and Halima who failed woefully in her first attempt despite her having all she needed to pass the exam which, pass mark is just "40".

Why all this bitterness towards someone her? see as you want to kill yourself just to be noticed beefing President daughter's achievement na wah for you o.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
doctokwus:
If true it even elevates, rather than diminish she and her father.
It shows she didnt use her privileged position to get her examiners to pass her in d first attempt and her father,despite being the president, allowed the law school examiners to honestly do their work,without interfering.
Very few politicians can have such integrity to allow a system run as it should.
By d way op,Gani fawehinmi was a 3rd class law graduate,but a first class practice lawyer.
And u think Buhari can ever influence Bar part 11 finals exams? he can never and if u v no idea of the system let me abreast u with how it works. The marking system is "conference marking" after the marking the council of legal education sits over the result as presented by the DG.

If Buhari had his way, he would've done that because he likes nepotism and northernization stuff. Tinubu son wrote twice before he passed to whereas, Fashola and Mimiko's son and daughter passed it once with 2.1 for that matter.
Who is dull always beget dullness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by RZArecta(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
For those asking, you can't influence results in Nigerian law school. That place is no respecter of your father besides the mode of setting exam questions na die.

Only one pass in a result full of A's can fĂșck up your result there.

She'll get a job with her bad result at CBN while you guys will still be wondering about her intelligence (or apparent lack of it).

Focus on your lives or something more worthwhile.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara / Osinbajo Launches $750m COVID-19 Recovery Initiative / Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.