Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? (462 Views)

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / Nike Oshinowo's Son In Karate Class With His Friends / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Blackberrybabes: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2016
I actually paid a visit to my Old Secondary School over the weekend and saw some people training Karate or is it Judo? And it was so surprising that they had more kids than adults self at the ground.

Is there any benefit of introducing your kids to this kind of life even at that tender age when their minds are not analytic enough to decide on what is right or wrong.

In my opinion, I want to believe some of these kids will abuse this and get abusive on their peers since they have the training and strength to fight, they might always want to show that off to their friends and won't that leave a bad impression of the child?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/is-it-morally-right-for-kids-to-learn.html

LALASTICLALA

Re: Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Blackberrybabes: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2016
NICE KIDS THOUGH
Re: Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Irishrena1(f): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Absolutely. Ain't nofin wrong with that.
Re: Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2016
I didd it when i was a kid. Its fun and harmless.
Re: Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Smellymouth: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Is It Morally Right For Kids To Learn Karate Or How To Fight? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2016
it's normal

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music Was Not Financially Rewarding – Simi / My Album Is Ready – Reekado Banks Announces Release Date For Debut Album / ( Snippet ) Tinashe & Davido`s Upcoming Single “how Long"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.