Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union (4198 Views)

The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union / READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by fowosh: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
VISTIN:

Source! Source!! Source!!!

The writer is the source. Can't you think with your brain?

Ok, you want it to come from CNN before you read and understand common sense.

Not just because it's IGBO, other tribes have plenty they contribute in Nigeria, but let's call a spade a spade.

These things are undisputable facts and you're looking for useless source.
I can't think wt my head..u should come and think for me...the writer came up with a story dat has no basis, he sat down and wrote nonsense upon nonsense and u re Here saying another nonsense
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by Caseless: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boring:

walahi my broda..it shows the kind of pple we have on NL creating useless topic anyhow..

ah ur moniker wink caselesss mets boringg cool
Mr boring , meet caseless.

grin how u?
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by Boring: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Caseless:
Mr boring , meet caseless.

grin how u?

am good broda..me and you equals werey tins
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by ycat: 4:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Yoruba don't love to live with what we hate, but since you have refused to leave, what can we do? We pray for you to actually walk the talk and leave our land.
JohnsonOlanre:

Don't mind the ibos, we yorubas love to live with anything that we hate so much that's why we must hate biafra in order to live with the annoying ibos.
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by Caseless: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Boring:

am good broda..me and you equals werey tins
grin
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by iamDiabolic(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2016
myola:
Yorubas in d olden days were intelligent and hardworking but unfortunately yorubas of nowadays are self-acclaimed intelligent, busy and always looks for shortcut to wealth and Richies. We are professor of mechanical that can't change car plug, professor of agriculture that can't plant tomato successfully,: no educational usefulness, except to speak big big grammar eloquently to get to where we can make easy quick money
must you bring yoruba into ur trash,are there no other tribe in nigeria except from yoruba,am sure u dream yoruba,eat yoruba.u hate us so much still u keep trooping to s/west to sell fanyoyo nd gala.u said yoruba are nt intelligent but yoruba dominated forbes riches people list in nigeria with only one ogbo who was number nine.yoruba don't look for short-cut money like igbo's who engage in drug pushing nd baby factory,we all know aboit the igbo's in asian proson's awaitong death setence
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by iamDiabolic(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Why do igbo's like massaging there ego nd beating there flat chest.u control 70% of nigeria indigenous company my ass,do u think company are the spare part shop,fanyogo nd gala business you do,is that what you call company.why can't you leave the s/west nd let them miss if u think you are important.deji of akure use koboko beat una eze ndigbo una cry,fashola deported u guys,una cry marginsation.still u say yoruba's are holding u back
Re: Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union by ycat: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stop yo obsession with Yoruba and find a moniker in your language.
JohnsonOlanre:

Don't mind the ibos, we yorubas love to live with anything that we hate so much that's why we must hate biafra in order to live with the annoying ibos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW AWOLOWO HELPED IN CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY PER EXCELLENCE / Two Atiku Moles Caught In Apc Presidential Campaign Council / Buhari’s New Cabinet List Leaks, Aregbesola, Hammed Ali Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.