Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. (9371 Views)

The Recession Is Real: See Screenshot From Airtel / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
goxx:
It's either you are lying or you don't know what you are talking about. How did you use over 3gig data within an hour when you still have a 2g data plan (#500 for 6gb)?? We all know the 2g plan slows down the speed of your active plan until exhausted or expired.
I have 2g plan and it doesn't slow down any other sub on my speed...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Samsung
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by goxx(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Jeffy1206:
I have 2g plan and it doesn't slow down any other sub on my speed...
You mean with your active 2g plan, you can still download on a normal 3G speed when you switch to 3G using other plan? If true, Airtel must have adjusted then. Initially, it wasn't so. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
goxx:
You mean with your active 2g plan, you can still download on a normal 3G speed when you switch to 3G using other plan? If true, Airtel must have adjusted then. Initially, it wasn't so. That's all I'm saying.
yes! I was so frustrated with the speed then I bought 100mb for 100 from a reseller and it was pretty fast... Didn't notice any changes. I clocked at 2mbps sef.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by goxx(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jeffy1206:
yes! I was so frustrated with the speed then I bought 100mb for 100 from a reseller and it was pretty fast... Didn't notice any changes. I clocked at 2mbps sef.
Thanks for the tip bro. The stupid shi made me buy another sim.

1 Like

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bhybhar(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingsleykings:
The Airtel #50 for 1.5GB or the the 500 MB for #25 is a scam. Infact the whole information about this awoof might have been put in this platform by an AIRTEL AGENT to dupe subscribers. Do they think subscribers are happy when duped? AIRTEL(Internet thief) is not better than MTN(Internet robber). I was duped #100 by AIRTEL this morning while trying to subscribe.

It seems you are one of the unlucky one,but am not am agent sha.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bhybhar(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingsleykings:
The Airtel #50 for 1.5GB or the the 500 MB for #25 is a scam. Infact the whole information about this awoof might have been put in this platform by an AIRTEL AGENT to dupe subscribers. Do they think subscribers are happy when duped? AIRTEL(Internet thief) is not better than MTN(Internet robber). I was duped #100 by AIRTEL this morning while trying to subscribe.

It seems you are one of the unlucky ones,but am not am agent sha.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bhybhar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mdrill:
Please how did you sub the N500 for 6gb?
Dail *482# and follow the commands. Only works using 2G though.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mucokey:
Do not swallow this offer hook n sinker cos there's more to it...I successfully subscribed the first #50 n the supposed 1.5gb given [no time to check time] cos I speedily raced to continue with my various downloads until I was warned that it's been exhausted after about 1 & 1/2 hours. I readily re-subscribed for another 1.5gb ' #50.
Note: I was tethering via my blackberry Hotspot , unfortunately I now excruciatingly observed that my WiFi connection now disconnect intermittently at about less than 60 seconds after reconnection.
Na so I kukuma doze off..
More so , nothing seemingly free comes from naija network providers
try tethering with a better phone, not blackberry.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Mucokey(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
try tethering with a better phone, not blackberry.
Tether with a better phone
Remember I wrote. ..I did successfully succeeded in the 1st part of the sub for the night whilst the 2nd sub of the night was a sheer flop...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Icecream4U(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
My question is this:
If I don't finish the 1.5gb that night, will I be able to use the remaining gb the next night?
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by khattab008: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mucokey:

Tether with a better phone
Remember I wrote. ..I did successfully succeeded in the 1st part of the sub for the night whilst the 2nd sub of the night was a sheer flop...

Did you receive a message about your subscription being successful? Or was your credit just deducted?
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by khattab008: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
bhybhar:

Dail *482# and follow the commands. Only works using 2G though.
When did subscribe? Before or after 12am?
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is there a code to check the data balance? I just subscribed for the Night paln but I saw 0mb after dailing *140#
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by nancy4nast(f): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jerryolumide:

I tried subscribing, got unsuccessful twice, yet my #50 was deducted twice

same thing happened to me.
they promise to refund my #100
till now they haven't
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by nancy4nast(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingsleykings:

same thing happened to me
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Mikemickey(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its very true.....I migrated d day before yesterday but could not sub for of that day cusbi didn't get any confirmation for it. But yesterday, I tried subscribing and it worked... I downloaded movies which was my aim for doing that.
But what I don't know is a particular sub like the 50 for 1.5g for only that day or it extends..
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Justinah4real(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
bongolistik:
same thing here, but they must refund my N100 airtime today
you are even lucky, this Air-thieves deducted N200. I was thinking they wanted to give me Unlimited browsing. I could not browse, much less download.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by MrEverything: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
This stuff na scam I called cc and they said it's been suspended(I.e both new night plan options the 25# n 50# own)and that my money will be refunded and I'll be notified when the plan starts working
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bhybhar(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
khattab008:

When did subscribe? Before or after 12am?
After 12am

1 Like

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bhybhar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Icecream4U:
My question is this:
If I don't finish the 1.5gb that night, will I be able to use the remaining gb the next night?

i dont think so
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by omo17(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Those pple are still deducting money for unsuccessful subscription. U are warned.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by chumakk: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
I tried this morning and i was told migrate AGAIN? I did but was told i should try again. i have tried over and over again. This is strange o
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Daniel2802(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2016
It's working for me. I bought this sim yesterday and I subscribed today. Some people are having difficulties but it's also working for my cousin now. Currently on my second sub.

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Mucokey(m): 4:50am On Jul 16, 2016
khattab008:

Did you receive a message about your subscription being successful? Or was your credit just deducted?
Successful subscription as flash on the screen immediately I subbed....can't really recall. ...no sms to that effect and no confirmed way of checking the data capacity... [from me o].
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2016
bhybhar:
I saw a post ystday about this plan and i decided to give it a try
So i migrated to airtel smatrTrybe,recharged #100 and subscribed
Then i connected to my pc via hotspot and boom!!! i was surfing..
though i couldnt check my balance dialing *140# it only showed
my 6gb for #500 data balance.

The lovelyest thing is you can sub again immediately u exhaust ur data
kudos to airtel,farewell to that #25 for 500mb on one sim

see proof of data

which tariff plan were you on before you migrated to smart trybe. And when you activated yours was it before or after 12:00AM and was their a subscription successful message or anything?
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2016
RooneyMan:
Its allowing working.. Used 1.41gb. Sleep no gree me complete am

Were u on another tariff plan before and had to migrate to smart trybe. And was it before or after 12:00AM that u subscribed and did u get notification of any king that your subscription was successful...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2016
happy662:
D op is right I used it during d night it is working.

Were u on another tariff plan before and had to migrate to smart trybe. And was it before or after 12:00AM that u subscribed and did u get notification of any kind that your subscription was successful...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
IKON360:
I tried it and it worked, but I used just about 1.3gb, sleep eh... I downloaded modern combat 4

Were u on another tariff plan before and had to migrate to smart trybe. And was it before or after 12:00AM that u subscribed and did u get notification of any kind that your subscription was successful...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I used it this morning

Used about 1.6gb before it stopped.

Its a mile better than mtn own that doesn't have stable data allocation and ends around 3:30.

Plus, its renewable.
And they won't auto steal your money after you have exhausted your allocated data like mtn.

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Excelboi:
I subbed to the #50 for 1.5gb and it worked well, just that sometimes, the speed fluctuate but all in all it was above average. I used more than 1gb out of the allocated data. And op, are you sure you can renew it same night after exhausting the previous one, clarify pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Just Announced The New Android 9 Pie Go Edition / Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market / Virtua Tennis Ishhh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.