Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. (9370 Views)

The Recession Is Real: See Screenshot From Airtel / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2016
chumakk:
i used it but nepa didn't allow me to enjoy it embarassed

Were u on another tariff plan before and had to migrate to smart trybe. And was it before or after 12:00AM that u subscribed and did u get notification of any kind that your subscription was successful...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Mucokey:
Do not swallow this offer hook n sinker cos there's more to it...I successfully subscribed the first #50 n the supposed 1.5gb given [no time to check time] cos I speedily raced to continue with my various downloads until I was warned that it's been exhausted after about 1 & 1/2 hours. I readily re-subscribed for another 1.5gb ' #50.
Note: I was tethering via my blackberry Hotspot , unfortunately I now excruciatingly observed that my WiFi connection now disconnect intermittently at about less than 60 seconds after reconnection.
Na so I kukuma doze off..
More so , nothing seemingly free comes from naija network providers
Were u on another tariff plan before and had to migrate to smart trybe. And was it before or after 12:00AM that u subscribed and did u get notification of any kind that your subscription was successful...
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Daniel2802:
It's working for me. I bought this sim yesterday and I subscribed today. Some people are having difficulties but it's also working for my cousin now. Currently on my second sub.

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Daniel2802(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

When u buy a new sim, u r automatically on the 5x bonus tariff. I migrated to SmartTrybe around 12 am, then I subscribed afterwards. I received a notification that it was successful but when I exhausted it and tried to sub again, it said "not on SmartTrybe...". I had to re migrate then dial the code again.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Daniel2802:
When u buy a new sim, u r automatically on the 5x bonus tariff. I migrated to SmartTrybe around 12 am, then I subscribed afterwards. I received a notification that it was successful but when I exhausted it and tried to sub again, it said "not on SmartTrybe...". I had to re migrate then dial the code again.

were u charged during the process of migration and remigration?
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Daniel2802(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

were u charged during the process of migration and remigration?
Nope, I was still on the package when I tried to sub again but it gave that error so I had to re migrate and try it and it worked.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Mucokey(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

I was previously on a diff tariff plan n only switched to another by dialing *315#...by exactly 12am the new day, I recharged #100 for this new bride in town n dialed *312# n shockingly my #100 was snapped off n welcomed to the Package ...I reloaded another n then got fully subscribed....
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Daniel2802:
Nope, I was still on the package when I tried to sub again but it gave that error so I had to re migrate and try it and it worked.

How did u remigrate.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Daniel2802(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

How did u remigrate.
I was still on SmartTrybe and I dialed *312# and chose 1 to migrate.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
I was able to activate the smart trybe nite plan. I dialed *312# then selected migrate and I was migrated to smart trybe( even though I was currently on smart trybe) then I went to activate the nite browsing. If u want to resub that particular note, just repeat the process. Just activated mine, chilling to 12:00AM to start downloading.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by rawdpiper(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2016
I was able to activate the smart trybe nite plan. I dialed *312# then selected migrate and I was migrated to smart trybe( even though I was currently on smart trybe) then I went to activate the nite browsing. If u want to resub that particular nite, just repeat the process. Just activated mine, chilling to 12:00AM to start downloading.

Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by IKON360(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

Yes till I changed to smarttrybe. It was before 12am. I got a notification of the success of my subscription. But all these were on a particular sim, when I used another sim yesterday it wasn't successful until around 9am this morning.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by khattab008: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
bhybhar:

After 12am

Okay thanks.

Mucokey:
Successful subscription as flash on the screen immediately I subbed....can't really recall. ...no sms to that effect and no confirmed way of checking the data capacity... [from me o].

Okay thanks.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Excelboi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

I was in another plan before migrating and I subbed 2 minutes after 12am.
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by bukasons: 2:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel 1.5GB And 500MB Night Data Plans Can Now Be Renew The Same Night... See how here.....

http://www.flyerstech.com/2016/08/airtel-15gb-and-500mb-night-data-plans.html?m=0
Re: Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. by Rozaystunna(m): 2:36am On Aug 04, 2016
baba11:
it is very real unfortunately,mtn 500mb for #25 is like 350mb...i confirmed both this morning tongue
stfu something am using now to download its 500mb dot ur calculating wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Launches Latest Entry-level King: Redmi 9T In Nigeria Market / Google Just Announced The New Android 9 Pie Go Edition / Virtua Tennis Ishhh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.