Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! (681 Views)

The Black Muslim Are Stilll In Slavery Bondage... / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Six Point That Prove Muslim Are Not Terorrist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by sevenhundred(m): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2016
yes, xtian and muslim are atheist because they only say they believe in GOD, but they do not obey or they just select laws that suits their life style and disobeys if it does not suits their ways, imagine a footballer that select which of the refrees decision to be obeyed, he will be sent off. i have many instances to show that xtian and muslim are atheist. LATER.
Re: Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by Proffdada: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2016
you're sick and possessed . I'll pray for you cry

1 Like

Re: Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by Lucario007(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2016
Proffdada:
you're sick and possessed . I'll pray for you cry

My good man, you actually graced this lunatic with a response? No no no.

When a mad man asks questions, you don't indulge him, you let him be to continue his ranting.

1 Like

Re: Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
sevenhundred:
yes, xtian and muslim are atheist because they only say they believe in GOD, but they do not obey or they just select laws that suits their life style and disobeys if it does not suits their ways, imagine a footballer that select which of the refrees decision to be obeyed, he will be sent off. i have many instances to show that xtian and muslim are atheist. LATER.
lol and atheist are the genuine believers. Alright.
Re: Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by sevenhundred(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
lol and atheist are the genuine believers. Alright.
that is not the issue, those who claim to be religious and godly but do not obey simple law.
Re: Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!! by winner01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
sevenhundred:
that is not the issue, those who claim to be religious and godly but do not obey simple law.
I see your point my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Among Blackmen, A Product Of Unused Brain – Oyedepo / Seven Indispensable Reasons Why You Should Marry As A Youth / Real Life Vampire Caught And Forced To Show His Long Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.