Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos (75618 Views)

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Hairdresser Commits Suicide By Drinking Insecticide Over Debt Of N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:
Konji no dey ask who is illiterate or educated joor.
lol
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by alobright17(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol

I lie?
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by muganbo1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whr on earth d lady will get such money, sm1 dat fought coz of 30k...however I think hairdressing job is a camouflag job if u wan do olosho go toyin street for ikeja. for d stupid civil servant wey dey yansh up n down ur ponron go lost oneday
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by tunzzayobami(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
So after menu menu & entertainment she doesn't want to pull over?? sharp woman
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by sekundosekundo: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is she a Hairdresser or a prostitute.
Btw: So this man agreed to pay #30000 just to commit SIN even in this CHAIN govt. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by kennycalls(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
still all about the fuckery hun..BTW, why is Nigerian law always against the woman..why she gotta pay the highest bail.?
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by twise4242(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Arian11:
the bottom line is sex caused all these ....some people sef
end time sex
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Imagine o, assuming they settle amongs themselves, it would have save them the embarrassment and shame they have put themselves into, hw wil dat woman get d 500k, d man is a civil servant so he can get d money, but d man na foolish man, someone who is about to retire bringing disgrace to himself, i wonda wat his wife will be thinking nw.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Godyke(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
kennycalls:
still all about the fuckery hun..BTW, why is Nigerian law always against the woman..why she gotta pay the highest bail.?

The law has always favoured women in most cases, but in this case she is guilty. Because she chose to be a trouble maker and behave irresponsibly.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
BusinessHub1:

U are very stvpid for making that statement...don't drag us into that madness name checking rubbish..unam ikot
mynd44 . seun. seun. lalasticlala. rule 2. mynd44
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by valdykes(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
is the 30k meant for one nightor 30days
dont8:
Two lovers, Emem Asuquo and Olugbenga Yakubu, have been remanded in prison by a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court sitting on Lagos Island for alleged public disturbance.

Source

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Maximus85(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
dont8:
Two lovers, Emem Asuquo and Olugbenga Yakubu, have been remanded in prison by a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court sitting on Lagos Island for alleged public disturbance.

Source

The guy is lying.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by plendil: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
He drives a carina E which goes for less than 600k, but could afford 30k for a night stand?? A civil servant for that matter? I won't be surprised he had ulterior motives (ritual things) but somehow things didn't work out
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by july66: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
dont8:

Source

Asuquo is a harlot & not an hairdresser as claimed. Gbenga, you fall my hand. This era of hiv, na harlot dey even tell you to use condom. Sex with harlot for N30,000? Did you get part of Dasuki's largesse? You are a crap.

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by bimbodotun(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know pple will blame the man and support the lady....we men are always unfavoured from the public in matters like this...anyway Good judgement from the judge....the lady was simply a b**tch....d man a pig tho....the judge was fair
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by SucreB: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
oglalasioux:
The lady actually called the other people to extort money from the man. The judge knows what prostitutes are up to these days.

They'll follow a man then call for backup and intimidate men into parting with money when the tryst goes awry. They call it 'time wasted money'. Many men pay to avoid scandal. I witnessed one firsthand in Abuja recently.
why must you even call olosho in the first place.

and i even want to believe the girl story more, even after insisting using a condom, you still went ahead to arm her. what if hses trying to protect you from been infected tru her?

the bottom line is that some men are stupid and will never learn.

carrying olosho upandan while suffering their gf/wify .

god go dey catch una one by one
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by molas02: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
reading the story well i noticed that everything na set up

d woman need 30k
d man need to sex
am nt sure d woman realy want to hav d sex
she change am for the man
out of annoyance d man won go drop am for house b4
later d man see say na chitting cus of all d entertainment he don give d lady like, suya, drink and lots
he lied that fuel has finished
d woman see say d man won disgrace her for that street
she lock and grab d man cloth and shouited for help
some useless pasing bye man and driver take side with the woman thinking of opportunities
they help in beating the man
the man figth back
my conclusion goes does ..............

d man is guilty ................bail of 500k or imprison for 3yrs
d woman is guilty...............bail of 500k or imprison for 5yrs
dos men and driver should alseo be arrested and imprison for 2yrd cus instead of seperating the figth they do otherwise

stop gang raping
stop prostitution
stop lying
stop night walking
stop nonsense
it is not godly
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Xmen149(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ada9103:
I'm coming...."adjusts bra"

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Godyke(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Come to think of it, the fine is just too much for both of them. Why 500k and 200k for just two fighting.
How much then is fine for stealing, robbery, duping or embezzlement of public fund. Is this judgement based on the law or by the judge's discretion.
Anything Lagos is just different from other state, from LASTMA, VIO, traffic laws, Street hawking fines, KAI fines etc. I don't think this is fair enough
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
see how una disgrace yasef cos of 5min pleasure.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by antieverything(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
d guy na ode...kick d wh0r€ out no even boda to drop d byatch,u b her relative grin?
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by annnikky(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Konji n violence dey like this grin grin grin

Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Akinaukwa: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sometimes i do wonder on somethings. A Hairdresser having a job at hand to fetch money for her food and a Civil Servant collecting salary from the Government and yet the two are insatiable for a nonsense thing. O ti sunmi jare! They should both be given 100 strokes of cane and then released with stern warning not to have sex for another two (2) years.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by javispj(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
30k for that ugly woman kuchi., na so the matter cost..I was expecting some one to put the blame on buhari, but since nobody thought of that..then it's a fare judgment
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lessons learnt and lesson for the day: DO NOT PICK STRANGERS ON THE ROAD. If KONJI is your problem go to the brothel and pay the usual fee and satisfy your urge.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na one chance you enter my guy.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by treasureoke: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hummmm Adajo agba... Ontop this sex matter you still won collect #700,000 from both party haba.... Well both party are guilty, is just that no agreement in between... The lady consider HIV AIDS for real.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by SmellingVagina: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omo, na dem Yellowbar people wey dey always find Naija Deltaz toto 2 fuk... Later dem go dey bash dem.cheesy
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Arian11:
the bottom line is sex caused all these ....some people sef
I blame the guy.He should have known better than just picking anybody from the street.
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by lurdkriss: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
From lekki epe express u first get to
VGC roundabout then AJAH roundabout then ABRAHAM ADESANYA estate
She stays in ajah,he Stays in Abraham adesanya estate
Was she sleeping when he drove past her ajah roundabout all the way to VGC
kiss
Re: Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos by Richie77: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hairdressers and Olosho are 5 and 6 Jarre. Not surprised .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.