Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep (75643 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by ogbiwa: 7:24am On May 27, 2021
Married man 'horrified' as he wakes up to drunk woman performing sex act on him

A woman has been jailed for three-and-a-half years after she sneaked into the room of a married man and performed MouthAction on him as he slept.

Marie Le-Mar, 38, was so drunk that she fell off the bed, and the older man was horrified when he realised the woman who had climbed on top of him wasn't his wife, a court heard.

Le-Mar, of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, removed her clothes and went into the man's room after she returned from a drinking session just days before England went into its coronavirus lockdown last year.

He was sleeping separately from his wife due to his snoring, and was awoken to a woman trying to engage in sex with him in the pitch black.

Prosecuting counsel John Farmer said: "He mistakingly thought it was his wife. The defendant tried to pull him on top of her, plainly trying to engage in sex, but she fell off the bed. The realisation came that this was not his wife.

"He came to his senses as he was in a deep sleep, turned the light on and realised she was drunk and stark naked."

The victim told his wife what had happened as she immediately phoned the police. While the trio waited for officers to arrive, Le-Mar threatened to "knock her f***ing teeth out," the court heard.

Le-Mar attempted to resist arrest and assaulted a police officer. Body worn camera footage showed her kicking the officer to the chest with her bare foot, a judge heard at Amersham Law Courts.

Following an interview where she claimed she couldn't remember anything, Le-Mar admitted charges of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent; sexual assault; common assault; and assault of an emergency worker.

Derek Johashen, defending, said Le-Mar had had a very hard life from the age of seven, and had never committed a sexual offence before.

He said: "She has no sexual attraction to this man, it is not something she would ever consider and she cannot explain why it is she decided to act in this way. She is not a predator.

"She is somebody who comes by abusing alcohol or drugs, she uses it as a form of medication.

"Her offending behaviour is because of her use of alcohol. In this particular offence she was very drunk, so much so that she fell from the bed. Alcohol is never an excuse, but this is a woman who is hearing voices."

Judge Thomas Rochford told Le-Mar: "Sexual offences against men are no less serious then sexual offences committed against women, the act has gender neutral terms to achieve equality.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-man-horrified-wakes-up-24169437.amp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by istina: 7:30am On May 27, 2021
I can't imagine the fate of a man doing this to a woman. The media would have killed him a thousand times.

343 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Aflix(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2021
Sexual offences against men are no less serious than sexual offences committed against women, the act has gender-neutral terms to achieve equality.

Love this right here.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by StarFist(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2021
Some would have enjoyed the okro soup

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Koryc: 7:41am On May 27, 2021
Crazy woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by ogbiwa: 7:43am On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool I WISH AM D GUY.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE I NEED HER TO DO IT TO ME PLEASE. SHE IS DO DAM CUTE. PLS MA CALL ME. I DNT MIND GOIN NAKED 4 U MA. I WILL SLEEP NAKED AND LET U DANCE ON ME TILL D MORNING. PLS CALL ME MA WEN U AR BACK

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by illicit(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2021
Agro

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by paulolee(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2021
jus imagine the rubbish. person say sleep n u go de disturb e gbola

5 Likes

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by DrObum(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2021
Good start, but if it was a man, he'll get more than 7 years for that plus free registration in the sex offenders list for life.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Oharina(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool I WISH AM D GUY.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE I NEED HER TO DO IT TO ME PLEASE. SHE IS SO DAM CUTE. PLS MA CALL ME. I DNT MIND GOIN NAKED 4 U MA. I WILL SLEEP NAKED AND LET U DANCE ON ME TILL D MORNING. PLS CALL ME MA WEN U AR BACK.. WTF
Hey! You need urgent medical attention to examin ur brain.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:15am On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool I WISH AM D GUY.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE I NEED HER TO DO IT TO ME PLEASE. SHE IS SO DAM CUTE. PLS MA CALL ME. I DNT MIND GOIN NAKED 4 U MA. I WILL SLEEP NAKED AND LET U DANCE ON ME TILL D MORNING. PLS CALL ME MA WEN U AR BACK.. WTF

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
News on niaraland just dey one kind diz days

2 Likes

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by inoki247: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
lol....

People wey dey always ask foolish questions that how's it possible for a man to be raped na one example b diz oh....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Abboki: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Bosunoye10: 10:49am On May 27, 2021
I think it's without the woman's consent....
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:

You need help like serious help like urgent help like spiritual help

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by elganzar(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2021
Men are scum grin

The true agenda the d!ckless female gender is gradually being made manifest__ they just don't have the balls to admit it

6 Likes

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by RedChiefPriest: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Earlystar698(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2021
In conclusion konji na bastard.when it's hold you even earthworm become attractive to you tufiaaa
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

He said: "She has no sexual attraction to this man, it is not something she would ever consider and she cannot explain why it is she decided to act in this way. She is not a predator.
This saying will forever be true : Shayo na bastard!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by akanbiaa(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2021
Hmmmm wonders will never end, who noticed that making front page on Nairaland these days is very easy?
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by thoollz: 10:51am On May 27, 2021
Very stupid sentence. If it were to be a drunk man trying to sexually assault a woman in her sleep, he'd have gotten double digits sentence. 3.5 years!!! Utterly disgusting. Worst case is she even threatened his wife and assaulted an officer of d law and she got barely 4years?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by DropsMic(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2021
The future is female

2 Likes

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Revere27: 10:52am On May 27, 2021
Country whey dey work smiley... If it was one country that claim to be Giant of Africa, they would have start blaming the man that why did he talk. smiley

Nobody would want to believe him and the yeye wife to would join in support of the accusation that the man was guilty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep by Revere27: 10:54am On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:

I knew something of this would come up... Nairalanders Alpha male never fails to disappoint grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.