Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos (31001 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by iornenge81(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2016
I dey
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by agabaI23(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
AY, you are bigger than this na! How you go put head set (ear piece) for ear without connecting it to a phone, radio or stereo? shocked
what if it is Bluetooth enabled?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by EvilSeeed: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Eto deserves the love.

Kolo na Fine boy all day.

Osita, small but mighty.

AY, upon his age and money he is still styling like a small boy. But na First class ehn dey snap like that o! Thats how we roll. grin
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
wicked grin
grin grin

Lalasticlala's only faithful and loyal bae. . . how fa na? grin
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by HRich(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
What is Half?
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
lmao!!!
    Suzan Suzan. . . long time wink    
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
UIA04:
E

This ay's brother yomi casuals always looks like his head is photoshoped to his body
oooooh No! grin
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by rocknation62(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Mariojane:
AY is always forming MR. HANDSOME with his dry jokes undecided hmmmmmmmmm
Lol...i think say na only me ooo. Him jokes dry,LIPS GAN DRY...with em ETI SALAT (EAR) grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
    Suzan Suzan. . . long time wink    
cheesy......been a while,,........how are you doing??
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
cheesy......been a while,,........how are you doing??
 I'm fine bebe, hope you're good? cheesy   
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Spells(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Paw paw where is aki
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
grin grin

Lala√sticlala's only faithful and loyal bae. . . how fa na? grin
[size=15pt]aww i'm blushing real bad [/size]

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
 I'm fine bebe, hope you're good? cheesy   
yeah....I'm goodgrin
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by ladej(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
AY, you are bigger than this na! How you go put head set (ear piece) for ear without connecting it to a phone, radio or stereo? shocked
have you heard of Bluetooth headphones? Just saying............
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
yeah....I'm goodgrin
 Why showing all your 32. . . who's tickling you? lipsrsealed     
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by gleckzyte22: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Is A. Y listening to heavenly song, cus I can't see what he connect d headset with..
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
 Why showing all your 32. . . who's tickling you? lipsrsealed     
embarassedyou don't like it
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Mopolchi: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
agabaI23:
what if it is Bluetooth enabled?
Guy, observe the last picture you will see the cord of the ear piece hanging on the chair.
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Mopolchi: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
ladej:
have you heard of Bluetooth headphones? Just saying............
Guy, observe the last picture you will see the cord of the ear piece hanging on the chair.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Darlx(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Osita Iheme... Like play like play...that nigga is becoming a FOOTBALLER
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]aww i'm blushing real bad [/size]

Blush till u face turn red. . . That robot no go answer u   grin 
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
embarassedyou don't like it
not that, I like your smile better tongue      
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by phemmyfour: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
I doubt if you know the difference between Ear and Neck
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
not that, I like your smile better tongue      
smiley
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
Blush till u face turn red. . . That robot no go answer u   grin 
cry cry

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by iamawinner1n1: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Morning afternoon and night oh wait and
Daniel058:
OSITA is a fine guy. . He can still look Teenager evening in the next decade... The guy mara mma di nko!

OSITA u be babanla!! !

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Gidoka(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:

Some headphones actually uses memory card
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by alberto2k(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by ionsman: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:

It is connected to the chair.. . Lmao
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by agabaI23(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
Fine but this still does not exclude the possibility of the device being Bluetooth enabled
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by Mopolchi: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
phemmyfour:
I doubt if you know the difference between Ear and Neck
Please do not disgrace yourself publicly, try and look at all the pictures especially the last one then you will see that you are actually the one CONFUSED.
Re: Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos by jrerico1(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
UIA04:
E

This ay's brother yomi casuals always looks like his head is photoshoped to his body
lol babe u get mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] / Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.