Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose (15202 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by ndidibabe(f): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
leboss6:
I live in Akute and it's common knowledge that Fayose has not 1 but 2 Mega stations in Akute ,one is on Akute-Lambe road and the other is inside Lambe proper ,both we're built simultaneously and work didn't stop for a single day from start to completion ,each petrol station has at least 15 pumps and the name of the filling station is NYCE ,as per him not having any link to Akute is another blantant lie, his Deputy when he was Governor the first time and Current senator representing Gboyin local government area of Ekiti which happens to be my Local government Senator Abiodun Olujimi lives in Akute up until she relocated to Abuja,her husband still lives in Akute till tomorrow and she also owns a Petrol station on Ajuwon -Akute road , also one of his close allies "Mykelin" lives and owns about 3 petrol stations in Akute , he fronts for Fayose, Anybody who lives in this environment can easily testify to this
Are you sure? Are you willing to testify?
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by leboss6(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
ndidibabe:
very willing to testify.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by leboss6(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
ndidibabe:
very willing to testify, if he his not the owner then the owner should step up ,that shouldn't be too difficult na
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by aressssa: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Funny enough, the market man and kponmo cutter denied all the stolen funds in his account after confessing that the funds really was in his account.

He said he had nothing to do with obanikoro and bullion van full of money, but we now have proof to claim otherwise.

He denied ekitigate election rigging, but we have him on tape recording with his gang including the same obanikoro planning and rigging election with mulitary generals, police commission boss and omisore.

Fact is, crooks and criminal elements are liars and decievers, but you can not lie and deceive all the time especially where facts are available...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by lexyclasy: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am sure Fayose did not use those exact words

Who born monkey ?
stop reasoning like the EFCC,,,,even though his Aide wrote it don't he paid for it...again Fayose media handler don't just send any message out without consulting the master take note
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by PastorOla1: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
THIS MAN CAN LIE, IT WILL SOON BE ESTABLISHED AND FAYOSE WILL SAY SOMEONE USED HIS NAME. HE DOES NOT HAVE BRAIN AT ALL.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lere Olayinka can lie!
How do you mean that Fayose had been a successful business man before becoming a governor?
That's a lie from the pit of hell.
What are the businesses, where, and when?
I have never heard anything about Fayose apart from Motor Park touting in Molete, Ibadan , and lately, Spotlight hotel. And there's nothing extra-ordinary about the hotel, compared to other hotels in the same Ado. Or you wanna compare it with Delight Hotel, Prosperous Hotel, etc?
Before becoming governor in 2014, Fayose had less than #10m in his account. The records are there. Stop deceiving people, Lere.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Henrichemeka(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
They are like remote control doing what the controller presses it to do.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Now I believe EFCC is working, the name of the filling station is called CHANCE, the place is so big, one is at olambe after matogun junction, I saw that filling station three month ago when my supervisor told me that see this filling station it's belong to fayose, the place is so hidden.... On Monday elwe went there to work again at oke aro transmission station, I saw that the filling station was sealed, which I had snap it....
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by bopm: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Freedom of speech is always in abundance.. But dont forget freedom after speech is a scarce commodity.

am not unaware of people like you who seek every moment to insult others. You're not to be blamed though, the social media now places all of us on the same level.

yes thank God for soc media dat has given all d right to tell old brains like u who choose to twist issues to suit ur biased and heinous minds d truth. so long its democracy old men like u cant coarse ppl and cow dem into saying dia own side of d story for a fair public opinion and law court to decide. by d way are u d older brother to PMB or his uncle. rubbish. talking like u own social media while ur mates are dia designing new platform.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by bopm: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Freedom of speech is always in abundance.. But dont forget freedom after speech is a scarce commodity.

am not unaware of people like you who seek every moment to insult others. You're not to be blamed though, the social media now places all of us on the same level.

yes thank God for soc media dat has given all d right to tell old brains like u who choose to twist issues to suit ur biased and heinous minds d truth. so long its democracy old men like u cant coarse ppl and cow dem into saying dia own side of d story for a fair public opinion and law court to decide. by d way are u d older brother to PMB or his uncle. rubbish. talking like u own social media while ur mates are dia designing new platform. if u dnt like it here and if its too hot and hurts to ur brain and marrow, u better sublime cos social media no get amblance for hbp patients
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
bopm:

yes thank God for soc media dat has given all d right to tell old brains like u who choose to twist issues to suit ur biased and heinous minds d truth. so long its democracy old men like u cant coarse ppl and cow dem into saying dia own side of d story for a fair public opinion and law court to decide. by d way are u d older brother to PMB or his uncle. rubbish. talking like u own social media while ur mates are dia designing new platform. if u dnt like it here and if its too hot and hurts to ur brain and marrow, u better sublime cos social media no get amblance for hbp patients
I see! You're just learning good english, and you need a platform to test run the wack ones you've been taught so far... Good one!
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by bopm: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
I see! You're just learning good english, and you need a platform to test run the wack ones you've been taught so far... Good one!

i v told u wat to do jus get away, if u cnt stand it esp for a bias mind like urs
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
bopm:

i v told u wat to do jus get away, if u cnt stand it esp for a bias mind like urs
it's not difficult to know kids raised with abusive words.. You're just one of them. But it's not too late for you to rediscover yourself. Reading good books will be a good riddance. Don't ignore this advice, else, you will have yourself to be blamed. Pele.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by JBismarck(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
MR ZOMBIE CANT U REASON FOR ONCE. MUST EFCC BE STUPID AND BRAINLESS ALL D TIMES. TO OWN FILLING STATION IS WHAT MY MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE CAN OWN. LEAVE FAYOSE ALONE A FACE THE REAL ISSUES FOR GOD SAKE. ENOUGH OF THIS OPEN SHOW OF ILLITERACY.

What do you want me to say now? To start pouring invectives on you in retaliation? Nah! A thoroughbred Yoruba person don't do that. I'm an omoluabi. You can disagree with people and make your point without resorting to vituperative, insultive words.

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC North-west ‘quashes’ Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.