Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home (52054 Views)

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chai...lmao!

Tho I dnt actually agree wiv 12 and 13 tho...I dnt dig yam at all and plantain isn't my tin!
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chai...lmao!

Tho I dnt actually agree wiv 12 and 13 tho...I dnt sig yam at all and plantain isn't ny tin!
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by babysophie(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
modestofynest:
If this make FP please I want to us this medium to tell gufnor of bayelsa state with ur big head sire please #endNDU strike that's all, before I give girl Belle for our street, an idol man is what??
gudpm, u must b a student dre. Pls i'm sure d strike is still on for u to sound dis way,bt i want to confirm if the strike hasn't bn recalled. My brother has started demanding money to go back to skul,could it b dt he is going elsewhere ?
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Brizyraplord(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
photoshoot:
9. When your mother makes you eat the dinner you didn’t finish from last night.

Mummy, yesterday has gone na. embarassed

[color=#770077][/color]just the begining
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by modestofynest(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
babysophie:
gudpm, u must b a student dre. Pls i'm sure d strike is still on for u to sound dis way,bt i want to confirm if the strike hasn't bn recalled. My brother has started demanding money to go back to skul,could it b dt he is going elsewhere ?

Lolzzzzzzz ur brother na business man prick done dey scratch am him wan go lap one of him pass, it's 81 days now the strike has been on NO it has not been called off
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Strongfaze(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Perfectdanny:
I don't take breakfast at home. I leave for work very early. cool

O.Y.O for you. Maybe na to hold gala for go-slow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by MCeeShort(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Haha?
U correct bro
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Strongfaze(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
modestofynest:
If this make FP please I want to us this medium to tell gufnor of bayelsa state with ur big head sire please #endNDU strike that's all, before I give girl Belle for our street, an idol man is what??

an Idol man is a pagan. Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by babysophie(f): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
modestofynest:

Lolzzzzzzz ur brother na business man prick done dey scratch am him wan go lap one of him pass, it's 81 days now the strike has been on NO it has not been called off
fnx jare,he doesnt knw he cnt b smarter dan d pipul training him. Even we he came back home he refused to say strike brought him,rather he wanted to make it look like its holiday until i asked him. Nairaland is my wide ear cos it tells m evryfin.
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by modestofynest(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
babysophie:
fnx jare,he doesnt knw he cnt b smarter dan d pipul training him. Even we he came back home he refused to say strike brought him,rather he wanted to make it look like its holiday until i asked him. Nairaland is my wide ear cos it tells m evryfin.

On Wednesday those that are living in bayelsa are planing to stage a protest I will keep errrbody posted on that
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by babysophie(f): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
modestofynest:

On Wednesday those that are living in bayelsa are planing to stage a protest I will keep errrbody posted on that
Fnx,dt must b wat he is going for. Ds boy wil nt kill us o,wat happened in Uniport comes to mind.
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by modestofynest(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
babysophie:
Fnx,dt must b wat he is going for. Ds boy wil nt kill us o,wat happened in Uniport comes to mind.

Far from that, we should alway look at things from the positive angle not alway negative that wish that, the protest they are going for is not a violent protest buh a peaceful one so there will be no such occurrence.....
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by babysophie(f): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
modestofynest:

Far from that, we should alway look at things from the positive angle not alway negative that wish that, the protest they are going for is not a violent protest buh a peaceful one so there will be no such occurrence.....
It's still gud to b on d safer side.
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by ireneony(f): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
10. You and your siblings, dodging that first and last slice of bread like:

Can they just stop putting it in the pack at all?
lol cheesy grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Mykelking007: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
This is really true.. . Thumbs up OP
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by kings09(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Wat is it all about. Y do ppl avoid dem. Enlightenment
Arian11:
I rather starve than eat that first piece or last piece of bread grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by LordScent(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2016
You try photoshoot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by LordScent(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2016
modestofynest:
If this make FP please I want to us this medium to tell gufnor of bayelsa state with ur big head sire please #endNDU strike that's all, before I give girl Belle for our street, an idol man is what?

An idol man is babalawo's best friend grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2016
modestofynest:
If this make FP please I want to us this medium to tell gufnor of bayelsa state with ur big head sire please #endNDU strike that's all, before I give girl Belle for our street, don't act like I never told u
. grin grin you wanto give girl belle lolz go ahead grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Tobenanaa(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
5. When you hear a hawker chanting “AGEGE BREAD” outside.

Can't carry last
timidapsin iya elewa
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
11. The unofficial Saturday breakfast:

Akara is bae forever mehn.

akara and pap is the best o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by MrCEO69(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

As far sai na bread part i dnt mind! It till surprise me that pple dnt eat it but they do eat the un-slice bread front and back. I dnt joke with tea and bread sha! Even in hell i can take hot tea! Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by MrCEO69(m): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2016
kings09:
Wat is it all about. Y do ppl avoid dem. Enlightenment

isn't it funny the guy go still buy normal un slice bread an eat the front nd bank. Na because sai him see him papa and mama dey leave that one him think sai na for children and he is now grown up so why should he eat it. Even children don dey reject am..
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by MrCEO69(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Arian11:
I rather starve than eat that first piece or last piece of bread grin

I hear u. U learnt it from sm1. But when u buy un slice bread shey u dey cut that part throwaway?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm one of the few that actually prefers the first and last slices of bread in a loaf to the middle slices.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by greatness22(m): 1:05am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

Just give me the first and last slices, I can sell my birth right becos it. Una dey miss sha.
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by RitzyPrince(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Okay. Meanwhile grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by OLUWAcypris1(f): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2016
modestofynest:
If this make FP please I want to us this medium to tell gufnor of bayelsa state with ur big head sire please #endNDU strike that's all, before I give girl Belle for our street, don't act like I never told u
lwkm bro alternative dey na, u fit use rubber band tie ur third leg wey won make you commit crime for ur street na, jst trying to epp doe undecided
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by power900: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one op, grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Stanbeto: 2:57am On Jul 19, 2016
What we grow up to know as tea
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by nijanigga: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
4. When you ask for breakfast and your mother starts warming rice.

Is it every time, rice?
when the no4 guy sees his pic I don't know how the guy will react, too comical.I'm guessing his soccer team was loosing or a player in his team just misfired, like Gervinho
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Jamean(f): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
1. You, waiting for your mother to bring you breakfast in bed.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.

I'm very lucky then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.