Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home (52055 Views)

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
10. You and your siblings, dodging that first and last slice of bread like:

Can they just stop putting it in the pack at all?
lool actually the reverse is the case in my house, we use to struggle for the first and last slice, uber delicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by SAMBATLAN(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, even when you were much younger?
Na from birth you don dey work shocked
grin epic
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Iseoluwani: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Ego2:
sandine:oewww, i hate it. Talk bout egg sauce:*8-)

A typical African mother does not have time for that concortion
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by photoshoot(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
mzjaney:

U do nothing.

Don't mind her. grin

grin
Lool
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by IceDude(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
I wonder why some people are saying they dont like the first\last slice of bread....My siblings always reserve it for me cos they know its my favourite.
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by endove(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol
lipton=tea milo=tea.everything na tea
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by iriskiki(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Afternoon. grin I'm doing well. Yourself?
mzjaney:

No be small.

Morning dear, how are u?
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by iriskiki(f): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Greedy na. You asked for vote. You haven't received reply self, you threw in vote. Kai. Don't complete the story and disappoint o.

Ok. What will she get in return? cool

photoshoot:

Haha
What I do ooo cheesy grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by kenoz(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
6. When your mother uses one teabag to make tea for everyone in the house.

Hay God!

grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by kenoz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
6. When your mother uses one teabag to make tea for everyone in the house.

Hay God!

grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by photoshoot(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
iriskiki:
Greedy na. You asked for vote. You haven't received reply self, you threw in vote. Kai. Don't complete the story and disappoint o.

Ok. What will she get in return? cool

Lool cheesy
Errr, let me ask you, if you vote for me, what would you want tongue
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by PeachyP(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
7. The Nigerian breakfast sandwich starter pack:

The absolute best.

I loved it a lot cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by PeachyP(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
7. The Nigerian breakfast sandwich starter pack:

The absolute best.

I loved it a lot cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by iriskiki(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Not me o.
I'm just a casual observer.
It's what you have to offer her that matters.
cool grin
photoshoot:

Lool cheesy
Errr, let me ask you, if you vote for me, what would you want tongue
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by photoshoot(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
iriskiki:
Not me o.
I'm just a casual observer.
It's what you have to offer her that matters.
cool grin

Lol, yeah yeah, but you know you could vote for me as well?
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
wink
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
wink I Fit'int laugh
Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by Henz24(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
photoshoot:
9. When your mother makes you eat the dinner you didn’t finish from last night.

Mummy, yesterday has gone na. embarassed
this cracked me... Happened to me couple of times

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
photoshoot:
10. You and your siblings, dodging that first and last slice of bread like:

Can they just stop putting it in the pack at all?

That's the part I always go for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.