Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics (19894 Views)

I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor / Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Kyliegame: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

you arent supposed to be a MOD...u are too partisan

So, because he is a Mod, He should not contribute his thoughts to a national issue? abeg swerve joor

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by chukzyblingz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Barywhyte:

He is not. He is doing the right thing for the first time since I know Nigeria. He is not perfect but so far, I like this leader
I don't want the thieves to go to Rio but he's not going to release money for the athletes. Buhari is a tyrant, a sadist and a killjoy
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Cadamlk: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

cant even understand what this one is saying....write in ur local dialect
You can see the reason why there is need for you to take your English lessons seriously .
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
In legislooters voice "BUHARI MUST BE IMPEACHED"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Buhari pls don't allow those Legislators go to Brazil in the name of "performing oversight functions". Na Brazilian Bobby/Yassh dey wan go press, so dat ordinary Brazil Embassy in Nigeria will start writing to Dogara reporting dem. Are they the coaches? Let the coaches perform the so-called oversight functions biko
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by murphyibiam15(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kyliegame:

So, because he is a Mod, He should not contribute his thoughts to a national issue? abeg swerve joor
see this passerby .......go and suck breast from ur mother and grow some brain
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
ahaz:
oga i think you need a brain transplanf.so u mean you are suporting the legislooters to go and dance samba at rii beach abi? meeeen ure unbelivable.

Our LegislaThieves should not worry themselves. Mikel will do the Oversight Work for the Nation.

Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Omonigeriarere: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Chai!! Reps want to go to Rio on oversight functions?? cheesy

Walahi in my next life, I must be a representathief or a sinator! cheesy

Like modath said, the flexing pass who do juju money cheesy

Make them go fix their eyes on TV na: I wonder which oversight functions they want to perform.
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Barywhyte(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
chukzyblingz:
I don't want the thieves to go to Rio but he's not going to release money for the athletes. Buhari is a tyrant, a sadist and a killjoy

Lol. Bro calm down. He is only excluding thieves from the largess. Boys will get what's due to them.
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Pavarottii(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Sanity is gradually returning to the Land!

Please replace the word "Sanity" with "Poverty".

Face reality, and not this government is deceiving u to believe.
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Electronzeez(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

you arent supposed to be a MOD...u are too partisan

I am not supporting him , I should not for any reason because he once ban me for no reason .

He is a Nigerian and has freedom of self expression/opinion . He has the right to a political party and to support anyone, anything he like., he can only become partisan when he starts banning only PDP member Or only APC member Or ban one tribe over the other , one religion over the other .
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Diz man is not ready for anybody to enjoy his Nigeria with him..All d money is for him and his family
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Mendelssohn(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:
see who is advicing someone on useless trip.
The chief junketer is advicing someone not to junket. It is like obasanjo giving lectures on corruption. Who will take him serious? This country is truely a zoo.

Please correct yourself.
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by PigMeat: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mendelssohn:

Please correct yourself.
swerve! Didnt u get what i was trying to pass through?
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
What are our lawmakers doing in Olympics? Are they part of the athletes? So many things has gone wrong in naija sha
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by abimic(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thank God they won't be going o due to the paucity of funds, Brazilian girls ain't like the US girls o, they're irresistible and these men would just fall victims once again. So let them watch live the events as they unfold from home. Infact, Granting these men pass to travel out should be base on character and past events. Paucity or not, it's high time we directed our resources to things that would be beneficial to the general populace.
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by Gkemz: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Was he talking to himself because i think that message was actually meant for him
Re: Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Chai!! Reps want to go to Rio on oversight functions?? cheesy

Walahi in my next life, I must be a representathief or a sinator! cheesy

Like modath said, the flexing pass who do juju money cheesy
what is stopping you from doing same in this life. it's not over till its over. Buhari did it at 72

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Mulls Handing Over IPPIS, TSA To Galaxy Backbone / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out / Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.