Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife (24008 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday / Ayade Celebrates 49th Birthday With Bakassi IDPs, Donates Foodstuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by mrkings84(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Take it or leave it, that's the 2nd lady of this great nation....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by phemmyfour: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:
Beautiful woman.... cheesy

Congrats!
I need Daily times and Newswatch.....can you supply?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by mrkings84(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Take it or leave it, that's the 2nd lady of this great nation.... Happy birthday my dearie...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by DIVINE78: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to you ma.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by slowie(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:
Money is good sha, this woman no fine, Na money #IMO
that woman is the granddaughter of chief Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by iamdrfresh: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
hmmm its my birthday too
happy birthday t'yu TOO

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by phemmyfour: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?
See who's talking..... your face looks older
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Vendoor(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
phemmyfour:
I need Daily times and Newswatch.....can you supply?

Yes grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by LAUWALI222(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Despite Economic hardship and public out cry u keep celebrating. GOD will catch U wooo....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by danbrowndmf(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
hmmm its my birthday too
wow! Today is my birthday too.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Sasuwa(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
phemmyfour:
See who's talking..... your face looks older
if mrs. Buhari is 44 n looking yon then this is looking old abeg

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by agbonkamen(f): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
HBD ma.ur simplicity and gentility is so infectious,u don't fake it or try to behave like aisha that carries herself like she is the mother of God but we all no y she can't enter America.u are 1 of the few reasons y I like this administration. may GOD grant u all ur heart desires.HBD again 2nd lady
God bless you just said my mind
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by seunoni34(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
alade112:
You want me to say HBD lol. Whn i celebrated mine, how many leaders said so to me Dy dont know i exist I thought GEJ was the presidents who's achievements is taking pictures but the buhari team have suppressed his team. All they know is pictures yet some gullible people will keep hailing SMH

I just pray your hate and jealousy won't lead to frustration and you in turn resort to killing yourself.
You're going to be under this leadership for the next 3 years. Deal with it or kill yourself as I earlier advised.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by alade112(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2016
seunoni34:

I just pray your hate and jealousy won't lead to frustration and you in turn resort to killing yourself.
You're going to be under this leadership for the next 3 years. Deal with it or kill yourself as I earlier advised.

Hate Who told you i'm a fan of Gej Am against all government or politicians Im too okay to depend on them! I can survive without them? So why should i support them when they are not the one feeding me You that you have supported them through out your life, What have you achieved ? from your name is see that Omo iya ni wa. I dn need to go hard on you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by flokii: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Pretty woman... Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by kayo80(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?

Look who's talking. You are so plain that you have to expose boobs in your profile pic to get people's attention.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Babycherry(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?

How's she a grandma??

She's without makeup, but sure finer than you with all the foundation and cement on your face

No respect for ur elder!!!!!!

When you get to 30, I can't imagine what you'll look like
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Babycherry(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

If you say she isn't fine, then I wonder what you see as fine.....

I can't begin to imagine what your girlfriend look like
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by femikay149(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
LAUWALI222:
Despite Economic hardship and public out cry u keep celebrating.
GOD will catch U wooo....

Receive Sense

so he cannot wish his wife HBD on Facebook again
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by hadduni(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
muhakeem:

hmmm... you mean u are 49yr old too?
lol, nope still in my 20's
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by hadduni(f): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Happy Birthday there.
You have a glorious future.
Keep your heads high.
thanks anti wailer
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by hadduni(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
phemmyfour:
you made me turned my phone upside down. Happy birthday Adunni
lol thanks
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by hadduni(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
wow! Today is my birthday too.
wow! another birthday mate.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by AntiWailer: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:

thanks anti wailer

You are welcome Adunni Ade.

Make sure you have a blast.

Don't allow anybody look down on you or talk you down to feel good.

A lot of failures do that to successful people so they can feel fulfilled too grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by peezeygwiny(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
hmmm its my birthday too
and mhe too
letz hang out
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by junta007(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy Birthday Ma, LLNP
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by UIA04(f): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:
She doesn't wear makeup, she's pretty
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by jide219(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?
she is a gra MA and she is more Attractive than u
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by jide219(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?
she be gra ma and she is more Attractive than u
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Babycherry:

If you say she isn't fine, then I wonder what you see as fine.....

I can't begin to imagine what your girlfriend look like

You can never imagine what she looks like as you've said cos she doesn't wear mage up like you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by jide219(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:
so what's your definition of beauty, and your mother is not an inch beautiful than her smile, keep hating.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
UIA04:

She doesn't wear makeup, she's pretty

She doesn't wear makeup unlike you; that one on her face is water

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$43.4m, £27,800, N23.2m Found In Ikoyi Residence Finally Forfeited / APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely / Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.